It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's State Department ducks extraterrestrial/UFO disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Clinton's State Department ducks extraterrestrial/UFO disclosure

www.examine r.com

Thus far, the U.S. appears to be a lone holdout among major UFO/ET-knowledgeable nations on any updated release of its secret files related to unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and extraterrestrial life.

Many reasons have been postulated for this refusal by United States military intelligence to release its secret UFO and extraterrestrial-related files. These range from national security, to a desire to retain a monopoly to secret governmental-extraterrestrial liaison programs...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is clear that although many of the nations stated in the article claim to be releasing all information is indeed false, they surely cannot have released all they know, however I cannot help but find it deeply saddening and abusive that the United States 'State Department' are willing to hold back on even the smallest pieces of information from the very people that pay their wages.

The progress is indeed debatable in it's importance but however, some disclosure is certainly better than zero disclosure yet the United States officials that would seem to know more than anybody refuse to even comment.

Personally having seen something I consider unexplained (feel free to ask,) which is possibly due to my lack of knowledge/understanding, I still cannot help but find this continued absence of any real acknowledgement infuriating to the extent that I feel hate towards the United States officials for this constant abuse alone. Yes even without consideration of the many other theories of their corruptness.

In summary though, this should surely teach anybody that is giving this article a read, the United States government is hiding something dark and dirty that they just aren't 'man' enough to hold their hands up and admit to.

Infuriating.

www.examine r.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-3-2009 by MrAnonUK]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ironically, the fact that the U.S. holds it's U.F.O. files under the highest classification and and is so adamant about not releasing any of this information is fairly good evidence in itself. Why are they going to the most extreme lengths to hide "nothing" from us?

On the other hand, France and the U.K. etc have released some of their files but mainly the ones most people would not consider highly credible. This, of course, throws a cloud over the whole subject and isn't much of a step forward for disclosure.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Personally, I have been suspecting that over the last 50 years or so, any real knowledge regarding these matters has been moved out of the government and into channels that are more restrictive, like corporate channels; trade secrets and the like.

The truth is several nations have released some information. I doubt the U.S., if she has anything to hide, would not bend over backwards to have our allies keep certain things under wraps.

Or, perhaps there really isn't as much there as we think.

But if contact has occurred, and we have been kept ignorant of the fact, by the military or intelligence communities, regardless of their reasoning as to why, heads should roll. As perhaps the most important event in human history; it should be a crime to suppress it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The United States released its UFO files a long time ago, almost four decades ago. These files are available to the public.

Project Blue Book

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
The United States released its UFO files a long time ago, almost four decades ago. These files are available to the public.

Project Blue Book

You said it yourself, four decades ago. A mere smoke-screen to shield from any more significant knowledge arguably.

I'm sure a significant number of investigations have since happened, the span 1952 until 1962 is relatively insignificant. This was also only one study, other such studies would I'm sure been undertaken prior too, and certainly since then given the increased amount of evidence given from public sources.

The 'Project Blue Book' concluded there was nothing anomalous about any UFOs, which having seen an object I have failed to find an explanation for yet I cannot for a second believe that there is "nothing anomalous." Also given the rise in easily and readily available communication media these findings have been found to be further lacking in credibility.

I would certainly be surprised, if given other nations confirmed studies the United States had not continued studies. If 'she' didn't I can only conclude they either found all the answers they required, or, they where not concerned by the presence for some reason thus rendering their management of national security extremely poor.

It is also a fact, that, United States military personnel are expressly warned not to speak of any investigations until they are resolved, concluded or have granted permission to speak publicly. Which is always begged the question in my mind, 'unless you speak to the little green beggars is an investigation ever deemed concluded?'

Edit; Blue Book ended 1969-70 sorry.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by MrAnonUK]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The government will never admit anything, I think, because they have not communicated with the visitors. It would make them look weak and stupid if they had to admit that ET would not talk to them.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here's the thing: what was released with Blue Book is in keeping with what governments such as the UK, Canada and France have released. They have released nothing but compendiums of sightings and reports, in most cases decades old. They have not revealed any secrets, acknowledged any cover-up or extraterrestrial presence. There is little between between the info-dumps of other nations and what the United States has released.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Bill clinton is a shape-shifting alien from the other planet. It is no suprise to me that he would want to keep all this hush-hush.

new topics

top topics

join