It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Royal Secret" of the illuminati: Absolutely beyond sickening if true

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
WARNING: The information below is disturbing and may be offensive to some people; I know it is to me.

I have come across a website recently that is the source for the following material (see link at the bottom of the page). I don't know anything about the author, but he presents a massive volume of information on secret societies and global conspiracies from a variety of interesting and rather unique perspectives.

On the "New World Order" page of his site, he provides a description of the inner architecture of the Illuminati as he sees it. According to his views, the entrance points to the illuminati are the more well-known secret societies, the majority of members of which are ignorant of the evil "Royal Secret" supposedly at the top of the hierarchy. After you climb through many levels lower initatory levels, the theory goes, you finally reach the Illuminati proper, which is described as follows.

The next level is called; 'Illuminati', and has six initiatory degrees. Here through the use of a special mix of substances, the initiate has the third eye opened to the light of Lucifer, in other words, the satanic energy begins to enter the initiate to become the complete controller of the DNA and thus the human. This is enacted on the first degree known as the 'Union', second degree called; 'Congress' which involves sex with a fallen angel, the third degree is called; Conversation in which clairaudience or psychic audio connection is achieved with the demon, the fourth degree is called; 'Illumination' in which the third eye is fully opened to the light of Lucifer which thus brings you to the final degree at this level called; 'Adoption'. From the degrees of the Illuminati level one is answerable to the next level.

OK, interesting, all of that is new information to me. Then there are several higher-than-illuminati levels before you reach the very peak of the pyramid, whose members are bound by a "the royal secret": sickening, perverted, and utterly evil, described as follows.

This secret gives the true symbolism to the All Seeing Eye and for the reason for the sickest and most twisted occupation carried out by man. First let me explain the eye. It has its obvious symbolism as the eye of Lucifer looking into this dimension from a none physical dimension...the abyss. It also has a human relevance and represents the human rectum...

This has its root in the search for immortality, whereby occultists steal the energy from a child through paedophile sodomy; they believe they can steal a child's energy through sexual intercourse with little boys, with the child becoming a conduit between dimensions...

Link to source: www.lifeinthemix.co.uk...

More in the following post.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Indigo Starchild]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
(Continued from original post)

The author goes on to explicate the appaling and grotesque "Royal Secret" in further detail as follws.

Now, the great secret...is a system of magic called:

“Transyuggothyian Magic”.

This is the belief that through the sodomising of a boy child, the perpetrator can achieve inter dimensional connection, symbolised in the evil tree of Life, not the Tree of Life put forward in the cabbalistic doctrine, its opposite, yet one is the gateway to the other. What goes on here is called the search for “Transplutonian Space”, an attempt to reach the space beyond Pluto to connect with energies outside this Solar System. They believe they can enter another dimension and feed off the energy in that dimension as a god, with the child being sodomised acting as the conduit, thus re-vitalising their own DNA to the point they can live forever on the Earth, by sucking all the energy out of other dimensions, thus becoming ‘Gods’. I know this is insanity, but the point is not if it works or not, the point is that this is what the elite [are] seeking to do, they believe this. This is why we have such sadistic operations as is currently being exposed in Jersey, they are supermarkets for this sickness which is rife amongst the elite. The other reason for paedophilia within many lower class families is to feed these organisations with removed children, and to create D.I.D people for mind control.

Aleister Crowley, the man who claimed to have killed 150 boy children in one year alone, including his own in this practice, was the satanic prophet spreading this sickness to the size it is today, there is always a reason for everything going on in this world, all is part of the New World Order.

Why the need to go beyond Pluto? Pluto is the great redeemer, the Christ if you like. It is the de-constructor, the disseminator of all that is false. This is the event the Illuminati are attempting to scupper with the construction of the temple for complete control of the planet they call the New World Order. In their Transplutonian Magic they are attempting to reach forces beyond this Solar System to help them prevent their destruction by exposure to the masses of their deceit and evil works, therefore using all those humans who partake in this sodomy using children as their conduit, they are using you in the very same way as a conduit for them, there must be one at some point who can achieve this, this is the idea behind the Messiah a satanic Messiah, they are looking for one who can reach beyond Pluto to bring in the knowledge they seek.

Is anyone familiar with this theory or similar theories? This is the first I've heard of it. A Google search does reval a number of links for the term "transyoggothian" but I have not sifted through them all, and the ones I have looked at seem to point in different directions. Can anyone confirm or deny this horror?

Again, link to source:
www.lifeinthemix.co.uk...

Most of the rest of his website is worth checking out in my opinion...and fortunately for the faint of heart, it's not all as shocking and horrifying as the above.

If this is at all true, we MUST find a way to stop this evil NOW.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Indigo Starchild]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sounds pretty absurd to me. Now, I am no scholar but I have done a bit of reading on Crowley and to my knowledge, this is false...

Aleister Crowley, the man who claimed to have killed 150 boy children in one year alone, including his own in this practice

This just sounds like some form of religious fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Honestly I think this guy is a few lumens short of illumunated. That website is propaganda and fear mongering at it's best.

While I don't doubt there are but a few who call the shots in this world, I flatly don't believe the situation is anything like what this person claims.

Anyone who has had anything to do with the Masons will tell you they are just a bunch of old men who donate to charity and give to their community in the name of God. They may have had great power in the past but those days are long gone.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Anyone who joins or feels obligated to join any freemason/illuminati group who believes in this nonsense is truly nuts.

No, I don't believe any humanly 'physical' act can cause any ritualistic uplifting activity more than the personal euphoria it causes the person him/herself doing it (mentally, emotionally) through pineal gland etc.

This kind of 'rumour' is not unlike the rumour given to black males of early AIDS Africa who believed that ******* young female virgins would allow them to avoid the disease.

No, I believe this is a farce and as far as Crowley is concerned, he was just a stoned pedo-sicko, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I, for one, totally believe this is true. I have talked to ex high-level masons and ex satanists, and this seems to be spot on, with what I've heard.

O-315

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo Starchild

Aleister Crowley, the man who claimed to have killed 150 boy children in one year alone, including his own in this practice, was the satanic prophet spreading this sickness to the size it is today, there is always a reason for everything going on in this world, all is part of the New World Order.

And you trust the words of a wicked, soulless, liar who's sole purpose is to invert and pervert absolutely everything good (ideas, symbols, motives, etc.)?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
I, for one, totally believe this is true. I have talked to ex high-level masons and ex satanists, and this seems to be spot on, with what I've heard.

O-315

I can say that's not the company I've kept from any of those groups. Why is it you find yourself around that faction?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
it sounds too shocking to believe but when you take the franklin coverup and other silent atrocities into account you can come to realize that its closer to the truth than it is further from it.

see the conspiracy of silence video for more info on the franklin coverup.

The child sex rings are real and the people who pay for child prostitutes have serious cash.

hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of children go missing every year and we have been conditioned to believe that the perpetrators are the likes of those that you see on 'to catch a predator' and michael jackson. These scapegoats are the ones responsible for the disappearances of all these missing children.

bull #....

I would definitely say that the source is propaganda, but the type that uses overstatements of truth....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of children go missing every year...

Missing children statistics are based on police reports, and the vast majority of children reported missing are found within 24 hours. Over 99% return alive and uninjured. The figures are misleading as they include (for example) an overnight visit with a non-custodial parent. Of the just under 800,000 missing children in the US last year just 115 were classified as "stereotypical kidnappings". Source: US Dept of Justice

If you want to talk about non-reported incidents of child abduction go right ahead. This is potentially a more serious problem but, by definition, there are no statistics available

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
it sounds too shocking to believe but when you take the franklin coverup and other silent atrocities into account you can come to realize that its closer to the truth than it is further from it.

Check around this site...there's been some chatter on the subject. Probably closer to the real deal than you'll encounter elsewhere. Even my hero Hunter S. Thompson was said to be involved...

Weirdness, indeed.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Yes, but how many under the auspices of orphanages, like Boys town usa, had children used and abused by officials and when it came out some high up WERE charged!
Besides that, what if an orphanage or foster family doesn't report them missing?
Google Franklin Scandal Cover-up.
Or here's my thread;
Franklin Scandal

BTW, I don't know about that Alestair Crowley stuff, I've never found that while researching him. Maybe someone has info on it?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think if we saw another species doing that to its young we would kill them with fire. I think aliens would take these guys out or maybe that is what they are trying to say is that they are not on the side of the deceivers.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
illuminatii definitly want to controll dna and genes by banning stem cell research and not allowing recombiant dna methods to be sort of banded as well they dont wont the masses advancing there polymers they want to do the reasearch as black opps for them selfves may be they figured it out or it was given to them and there trying to just controll itas far as alot of the degree info seems very fesable but the whole sodomy thing sounds exadurated not saying they dont practice it its only a symboll or ritual that represents its action

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
After 10 years of amaturish investigation into all things untold, I find that there are too many different stories. There are too many different religions. There are too many different similiaraities between them.

I find this site awesome because the discussion gives us a way to bounce theories off of each other. No one around my location can I discuss things like this.

Im checking out the site now, being new to posting here, I had to say that I think the story is a little far fetched, but there are truths in it..

but >SNIPSNIPSNIP

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Something similar is described about what was done to the Montauk boys during the Montauk experiment, with sodomy used to cross dimensions or power the Montauk chair. Something about male on male being more effective, that male on female deprogrammed the whole thing. I can't remember exactly (don't really want to). I don't know how much truth there is in the Montauk stories but it is interesting that a similar process is described.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel

We can argue about the little things the Elite do to please themselves, but in the end we can all agree that there is an Elite who have evil plans.

Yes.

To address your point a little, if this sort of thing really does go on, I don't think the elite do it to "please" themselves. I think that their brains are utterly warped after climbing all those initiatory ladders and putting so much of themselves and their psychospiritual energy into this dark "thing." In addition to being probably psychopathic/meglomaniac to begin with to want to climb those ladders, the act of doing so over years must have a profoundly distorting effect on the brain. Drugs and electoshock may be used on some initatiory levels. And perhaps people pursing this dark road even contact other "entities" like fallen angels, aliens, or satanic beings, etc.. Even if such "entities" are "only" thoughtforms and mental projections dredged up from the brainpan, such visualiations can be very intense and experienced completely as other very powerful intelligences...you are tapping into very deep, subconscious/evolutionary-level programming in the nervous system when you start to monkey around with that stuff...Tibetan monks go down a similar path in terms of re-wiring their psychospiritual hardware through years of visualization, though one would suppose not in such a dark and blatantly evil way as these supposed ocult elites.

Aaaanyway....my point being, I don't think they feel "pleasure" or do it out of the kind of sexual motivations that others might have...high left-hand-path sexual occult stuff is more like going down into the basic hardware of the brain, channeling the sexual drive, and using its raw energy to power the spiritual drive...at that point its not even sex anymore, its something else, and the minds of the people engaging in that stuff may not even be recognizably "human" anyore...and certainly not anywhere near sane and healthy.

At the highest level the motivation must be a craving of power for power's sake, with the ultimate expression of power being to completely dominate some poor victim's soul and crush it and "feed" off its energy in an almost mantoid, insectile way...

Even further, if you are a trillionare and have heads of state dancing on the ends of your leashes, what the hell left is there to seek? You aren't going to be so interested in another stolen Michaelangelo for your secret valult or a fifth 600-foot luxury yacht. No, at that point the craving probably becomes channeled into a quest for IMMORTALITY. Because the very biological decay and entropy of their very bodies is the ONE thing these people can't control and it must drive them nuts to see themselves physically falling apart and sagging and wrinkling like any other old man, despite all their private armies and secret grottoes full of plundered rubies. This is why I find the "depopulation agenda" idea of the elites compelling: These people want to LIVE FOREVER but they know the earth can't support 6 billion immortal beings breeding however many other immortal beings. So the plan would be to kill off almost all of us peons and then use occult forces and/or science to LIVE FOREVER in a godlike state of total power intoxication. I think that's what they are reaching for here. Notice that the ritual is described specfically as a way to gain immortality.

My four* cents...

*adjusted for inflation.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is no 'good and evil' in the Absolute Paradigm of the Universe. That's human perception, which is limited to material consciousness, for the most of them, at this time.

The Elite cannot obtain immortality, for even though double negatives (two males engaging in the 'creational' act) do make a positive (males are positively charges 'particles' [aspects]), it is of a lower bio-etheric matter charge, not an upper Spirit-Etheric Energy charge. This describes the Two-Way Flow of Ether Force.

What does this mean? It means, according to Principle, they can attain enlongated lifespans via this practice (done with knowing: know-how), and they can even open the lower energy portal of being (Two Poles of Mind, or the Two Portals of Being-Presence: dark & light). This allows them access to the undreamed of Power of the 4th dimension [cusp] 5th (lower phase of the Pivot plane). Here, they cannot pass, for it is the very border of the Eye of the Vortex, the Whirlpool of Annihilation.

To pass through the Eye of the Vortex, requires The Pearl, the indestructible substance-awareness of the 3rd State of Being [immortality].

What do sleeping, childmind humanity do about this condition, which is actually being practised and going on? Nothing, they are the sheep, prey of the Predators. If they wake up (never in time!), then a battle ensues amid much destruction. This time, the scales are tipped away from success, for the Mother Spirit is Alive, and about to take a hand in these matters, where 'all' are apt to be found guilty. Well, don't take my word for it, let Mother Spirit be the judge, ok?

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What an incredible load of BS that website presents.

The most interesting fact in relation to the occult aspects of the Nazi Party, and a fact that proves such relationships, would be the outstretched arm Nazi salute, which was given to Hitler by Aleister Crowley, taken from the Golden Dawn salute. Now this is were it gets rather interesting, because not only did Aleister Crowley advise and have links with Hitler, he advised and had links with two other very important people before and during the SECOND WORLD WAR... A chap called Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Winston Churchill. Crowley gave Roosevelt the thumbs up sign, and gave Churchill the 'V' for victory hand sign. So what we have here are three so-called great men taking their occult advice from one man.

But hey, I think the sinister Mr. Crowley just gave me a hand sign too:

[edit on 28-3-2009 by sebarud]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

I know the numbers are not just reflecting the US.............Live out of the box and take in consideration the other countries that just don't give a crap

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join