It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Fascism: Calgary, March 17th, 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
BÁ $TAR DS

S & F

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We have to take back our country from the ones that run it now. If we do we're labeled as terrorists. So were our forefathers. Did that stop them? No. I'd be more than happy to be the instigator. We need an American Revolution II. Take it back. It's our country. The really sad part about it is no one has the cajones to stand up for their rights as Americans. We need large groups of people who aren't afraid to fight for what we believe in. We'll probably have to take it back by force. Which is gonna suck because people will die. Lots of people. Is it worth it? Yes. I've fought for my country before serving in our military and it was for all of the wrong reasons. Let's bring the fight to the people that need to be fought. Our so called leaders. Just a thought. We don't need to target one ex president. We need to clean house altogether. Every last one of them. The current administration included.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
I live in Calgary..

I dunno where Bush was meeting everyone?

I think it was at the Petroleum Club?

Exactly

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokehouseslim
I as an American believe that ole Dubbya is a War Criminal but I would have to think twice about going up against a small well armed Militia in front of a crowd of people, with an insane idea that I alone could assert my civil rights to make a Citizens Arrest ( Think Gomer Pyle). I absolutely love confrontations of any sort but in this particular instance, I would have been as well armed as they were & I wouldn't have been alone. Now the smarter alternative would have been to find a like minded lawyer to get a Judge of like mind & get a warrant & serve it properly. The only right I see you had in that particular situation, was the right to get your ass kicked. You called the shot & you took the risk (Both Insane) & you paid the price, suck it up & please put on the Pointy Hat, & go sit in the corner.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by smokehouseslim]

Go back to the article and follow the links. You will learn more.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by crhamlett

You tried to arrest GW and are surprised you got taken down by police? ... I mean, I don't know what I should do. Do I laugh? Do I sigh and just close the page.. do I shake my head, go against my better judgment and make this posts for the sake of telling how flipping stupid the entire story is?

You have just exposed yourself. Your shameful ignorance is showing. Better go cover yourself, then go check out the facts before you show us any more.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31337
SHOCKER, what did you expect to happen? I think you are a loon and most likely got the beat down you deserve because of the way you came up to them. Also in case you didn't know there is a system to have somebody arrested. Otherwise any random could walk up to any other random with a "list" of things that they feel are criminal and attempt to "arrest" that person. I'm sure you believe he is a war criminal, however if you actually took the time to review the UN sanctions against ole Saddam you would see we were justified in going in there. Now don't get me wrong I didn't agree with the Iraq part of the war and was against it. I also believe it was unfinished business and another reason existed on why we went in. No it was not because of the oil, because if it was that monster wouldn't be lurking in the closet right now. BTW why is gas prices so high when a barrel of oil is so low (compared to what it was a few years ago when gas prices were this same price and oil was much higher) Is it the oil companies want to get paid or is it some other reason?

BTW did I say I think you are a loon for doing what you did? I mean no wonder why they were laughing at you.

Check the facts.

splittingthesky.blogspot.com...
www.splittingthesky.net...
www.warcriminalsout.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Text RedTo conduct the same experiment repeatedly, using the same inputs and methodology, and expect different results is madness and a waste of time. Likewise with attempting to effect radical social change playing by the rules established by that society. The deck is stacked in their favour. "Grandstanding" in this manner is only a thinly-disguised attempt to garner publicity and public sympathy. Many people can "afford" arrest and fines. How many are willing to pay for change with their lives? That is the difference between the average westerner and someone like a suicide bomber...someone who is willing to give their life for what he believes in. Basically what happens in situations like these, the westerner is in effect saying "I seriously believe in my cause, but not to the point of death". You may rebut by saying "But suicide bombers are insane or brainwashed". But it is the society that is defining "insane or brainwashed".

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jooka24
Hats off to you if this is true. May I ask what they charged you with? Assault? Or did they just anti terrorism act you?

Here is some information about the charges and court date from:

www.splittingthesky.blogspot.com...

posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"I went to court today and I had it put over to April 16th, 2009.

The only charge that was read out in court was "Obstruction of a Peace Officer", so it appears that they are already backing away from their original allegations and charges, that I had "assaulted police officers" and "obstructed justice", which of course, I did NOT. Rather, it was I who was "assaulted" (repeatedly) and it was I who was "obstructed" in carrying out my civic duties and moral obligation to arrest George W. Bush. It was THEY (and their political masters) who were subverting the natural, legal, and appropriate course of justice with their own overtly illegal actions, as well as their criminal negligence, by abdicating their duties and responsibilities under law and the principles Nuremberg, and of natural law.

Before the proceedings began, I spoke with a few lawyers who had come out on their own, and who were anxious to handle my case because of the massive exposure it is getting worldwide. Unfortunately, none of them were ready, willing or able to argue my legal defense from the position of "civil resistance" as postulated by the "Lawyers Against War" and by Prof. Francis Boyle (see my previous post). Hopefully these lawyers will look at the info I gave them and consider it. In the meantime, however, it seems I will have to continue to pay someone to argue these point, and I absolutely need your financial as well as moral support."

There is a link at Splitting The Sky's blog for a very informative interview
from the Unbought and Unbossed Show with Raymond Geisler from March 25th.

There should be a link to hear his most recent interview with Dr. Bill Deagle. On this program Splitting The Sky reads part of the "speech" he had planned to give at Calgary on March 17th. Well worth hearing!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My apologies to crhamlett as I thought it was you yourself who went through this experience. That's what my inebrieted brain does to me.

I still stand by what I said though, that Police are not going to arrest a citizen just because they are protesting.

Eventually the truth will come out about what really went on that day.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Although the Canadian Government refuses to uphold the law of the land, fortunately some brave citizens are prepared to take on the responsibility.

Gail Davidson from Lawyers Against the War outlines Canada's legal obligation to Olbermann:

That the Bush administration is guilty of war crimes is now public knowledge, but it is equally clear that justice will not prevail without public action:

[edit on 28-3-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by crhamlett
Welcome to AlberTexas, where the wicked are welcome and the righteous are punished.

As heavily armed Calgary City Police Officers, dressed in black, obstruct my attempt to do THEIR job, and to do MY civic duty, to arrest the credibly suspected war criminal George W. Bush, Calgary's fascist elite look on and laugh in joyful triumph, as I am thrown down, stomped on, kicked, handcuffed and led off to be brutalized in a Calgary jail for 24 hours, and later to be charged and tried, all at the expense of the average Canadian citizens and taxpayers. The good people of Canada also had to endure this heinous spectacle and travesty of justice, and an assault on their international reputation.

Your decision to create a spectacle and bring some undivided attention to yourself to get your political views noticed is what got you in this position. Your choice to express your views in a way that made you appear an unpredictable threat to everybody in the area is why you were arrested.

There is nothing wrong with being passionate and exercising your political views, but a line has to be drawn. Whether you like or hate somebody does not give you the right to intentionally cause trouble and provoke the individual and any security around him or her.

You and your actions alone have come at the expense of your fellow Canadian taxpayers.

It wasn't about calling attention to oneself. There was no media there covering the event.

It wasn't about hate. Splitting The Sky is a personal friend of mine and he has never expressed hating anyone.

It was about Canadian Law not being enforced at the explicit demand of more than 1000 Canadian citizens.
It was about one man peacefully acting on the behalf of these Canadians citizens whose lawful petitions and legally filed complaints had been totally disregarded by their elected public servants who were there to enforce the law, not break it.

So who are the criminals here? And why wasn't the media there? Why was it that most Canadians had no prior knowledge of this event? Could it be that the elected officials knew they couldn't con the Canadian citizens into not knowing their own laws?

Maybe in America that works, but Not in Canada!

Most of us couldn't walk an inch in Splitting The Sky's Moccasins. He is one of the greatest of men alive today. He already has an honorable place in our present day history books. He didn't just pop up out of nowhere.

BTW...as for the taxpayers expenses. Go find out how much it cost to shut down one of Calgary's main roads for the motorcade, add the cost of the extra security, find out what other liberties the Canadian government took that day at the tax payers expense, then come back and tell us what you know.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Truth

Originally posted by crhamlett
Welcome to AlberTexas, where the wicked are welcome and the righteous are punished.

As heavily armed Calgary City Police Officers, dressed in black, obstruct my attempt to do THEIR job, and to do MY civic duty, to arrest the credibly suspected war criminal George W. Bush, Calgary's fascist elite look on and laugh in joyful triumph, as I am thrown down, stomped on, kicked, handcuffed and led off to be brutalized in a Calgary jail for 24 hours, and later to be charged and tried, all at the expense of the average Canadian citizens and taxpayers. The good people of Canada also had to endure this heinous spectacle and travesty of justice, and an assault on their international reputation.

Did I forget to mention the $500 bail, the conditions on my personal liberty, travel costs, and the cost of my defense team? But what, I ask, is the price of freedom, liberty, and democracy? And what are you prepared to do to keep them, or shall I say, take them back? Will you sit idle and silent while the elite few have their way with you? It may be me in that picture, but it is also YOU, if you do not soon take a stand for truth and justice, and for "peace, order and good government".

Well, what did you do? Did you assault somebody? Did you threaten somebody? You are not going to be taken down by Calgary City Police just because you were protesting. You must have done something to warrant what happened to you.

Your profile says you're from Florida. Why come all the way to Calgary Alberta to try to do a "citizens arrest" or whatever the heck you were trying to do? Do you think that in Canada we offer some special protection for protesters?

With only four arrests out of a demonstration of approx. 400 (which by the way, came from as far as Ontario, they were NOT all Albertans), you really must have done something to warrant what happened to yourself.

I can't feel sorry for you. In fact, you probably got what you deserved. And if you're going to cry about a $500 bail, you really need to wake up.

1500 people went to that supper that night at $400 a pop. 400 demonstrators. Obviously you ARE NOT speaking for all Canadians, and I get really tired of coming on to forums and finding fellow Canadians speaking for me.

Oh yes, and do you have proof of the Police brutality you endured? That picture you gave only shows someone on the ground. Nothing more, nothing less.

edited for spelling

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Unknown Truth]

HA HA HA!! About the only thing you got right is that I live in Florida!!!
Out of all of the derogatory comments...yours is by far my favorite because you made me laugh today.

You obviously didn't read the article or check out the links.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
So- when are the rest of us going to keep hounding Bush?Or are some of you content to sit here and guffaw at this guy until Dancing with the Stars comes on, so you can have your mental dose of crack?

Those of you who criticize obviously were the bullies in school, huh? Now all you can do is yank out the keyboard and type drivel, instead of trying to find ways to push this on.

All of those here at ATS who are aware of the agenda for the New World Order can help slow and possibly stop the Plan of the perpetrators by "civil informationing". Take time out to be informed and pass on to your fellow citizen the truth that lies beyond the stars....or watching those dancing with them.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You are a brave soul and we appreciate it. Now the thing is if there were say ten thousand of us there with you what would they do? We would have a small war with media attention to spark the firestorm. I believe this is what it takes, MOB RULE. Not the rule of the LAW but Law of the Jungle, Pappy Bush is wrong.

I will quote my favorite line from Gangs of New York. " The image of the law must be maintained, especially when it is being broken". NWO is the Boss Tweed and we all know what happened to him. He rotted in jail.

I think it is funny how they think they can control the masses, not even a million man well armed army could stop 250 million with pitchforks, torches and rocks. Put down your Ipod , stand up and throw it at someone. That one guy looks "so tuff" with his friends holding him back after the fact. He would not look so tuff with no teeth and his sunglasses shoved up his >>>>>O

I know I will be attacked for my aggressive tone, but wars are not won with words and emails.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 31337

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk? I'll believe it when I see it.

Sure, see that, if you're lucky.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

My apologies to crhamlett as I thought it was you yourself who went through this experience. That's what my inebrieted brain does to me.

I still stand by what I said though, that Police are not going to arrest a citizen just because they are protesting.

The truth is out unless you don't believe my friend Splitting The Sky.
Go to his sites, read, and listen to his radio programs.

www.splittingthesky.net...
www.splittingthesky.blogspot.com...
www.warcriminalsout.com...

Then if you have any questions you can e-mail him. I think that you will find the information that Splitting The Sky has is mind blowing! He has undisputable facts. Unless you work for the other side, you will want to pass it on.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I did read the links, and I watched the video a couple of times. I find it odd how the video seems to be cut, and doesn't show the whole sequence of what went down.

And FYI, I am an Albertan, and I've never heard of this man before you brought this subject up. He's not as well known as you assume him to be.

It's also nice to know he plans on arresting Condoleezza Rice when she visits in May as well. I wonder how that one is going to go over?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Let me ask you something.. Will this man plan to some day arrest President Obama for war crimes as well?

See, this doesn't make sense to me. If the war in Iraq was illegal, then would the war in Afghanistan not be illegal too, if in fact 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated to justify the start of the war on terror?

If you are to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, how can you justify the war in Afghanistan, and the fact your new President is sending more American troops over there.. Wouldn't that also make Obama guilty of war crimes?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Truth

Thats the same exact question I was wondering to myself Unknown. However i feel for some reason that they will probably come up with a good excuse how its not the same. That is in fact if they assume that bush is a war criminal. I mean if its one way for one person, shouldnt it be the same for another? That is, unless its politically or party line based.........Ie liberal mindset mad at the conservative mindset.

Point is , if its based on something substantial then what you just brought up stands to reason. If their reply is different then i guess we see the real motivation behind this whole fiasco.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

*yawn* hey look, another person trying a publicity stunt who just doesn't 'get it'.

He wasn't in the process of committing a crime at the moment, which is pretty much where your so called citizen's arrest powers end. if I'm reading your location right, you're out of your jurisdiction too. You're also not empowered to serve an arrest warrant, so yeah, you probably deserved to have the book thrown at you.

it's just to bad stupidity isn't painful for people like you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join