It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Fascism: Calgary, March 17th, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Faces of Fascism: Calgary, March 17th, 2009
Welcome to AlberTexas, where the wicked are welcome and the righteous are punished.

As heavily armed Calgary City Police Officers, dressed in black, obstruct my attempt to do THEIR job, and to do MY civic duty, to arrest the credibly suspected war criminal George W. Bush, Calgary's fascist elite look on and laugh in joyful triumph, as I am thrown down, stomped on, kicked, handcuffed and led off to be brutalized in a Calgary jail for 24 hours, and later to be charged and tried, all at the expense of the average Canadian citizens and taxpayers. The good people of Canada also had to endure this heinous spectacle and travesty of justice, and an assault on their international reputation.

Did I forget to mention the $500 bail, the conditions on my personal liberty, travel costs, and the cost of my defense team? But what, I ask, is the price of freedom, liberty, and democracy? And what are you prepared to do to keep them, or shall I say, take them back? Will you sit idle and silent while the elite few have their way with you? It may be me in that picture, but it is also YOU, if you do not soon take a stand for truth and justice, and for "peace, order and good government".

Priceless Picture courtesy of Travis Dickie - (for non-commercial use only)

NOTE: the piece of paper on the ground is one of many I had with me detailing the evidence against George W. Bush, which I had planned to serve him with, on behalf of the victims and the people of the world. It was in a bag which was never returned to me. That bag also contained some of my DVDs and CDs of my previous presentations about my involvement in the 1971 Attica Rebellion and the Gustafsen Lake Standoff in 1995, as well as my investigations into the 9/11 Money Trail. I hope you cops and agents enjoy viewing them and that you learn just who and what it is that you are protecting. I hope you can still look yourselves in the mirror today, and I invite you to stop protecting criminals and to join the side of Truth and Justice, to begin protecting the people who pay your wages, and begin arresting the real criminals. Your children and grand children will thank you for it.

Suit and Tie: $1,000.00
Gucci Shoes: $500.00
Sunglasses: $150.00
Lunch with Bush: $400.00

See citizen arrested for trying to expose us: PRICELESS!

Fascism also has it's price, AND it's just deserts boys and girls.

As Neo said in the Matrix movie:

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world ... without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries [and without punks like you]. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

This was not the end. We are just getting started.

STS
and the Tyranny Task Force

Listen to my story
Archive mp3 of the Unbought and Unbossed Show with Raymond Geisler and 'Splitting the Sky' on March 25th
splittingthesky.blogspot(full 2 hours)

Please see the other posts on this blog for information on how you can assist me.

Audio file courtesy of warcriminalsout.com

Priceless Picture courtesy of Travis Dickie for Non-Commercial Use Only!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I live in Calgary..

I dunno where Bush was meeting everyone?

I think it was at the Petroleum Club?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Our government panders to the JDL and war criminals, under a smokescreen of 'democracy' and selective 'human rights'.

I've given up faith in the police and the government, and when the time comes that they come after me and my brothers and sisters, I will be merciless with them. I will make their mothers cry. I will make their children curse my name.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crhamlett

My God! I do not know what to say, a picture is a thousand words and your story certainly belongs in News Week, Heavy Duty World We Live In!
You are too couragous, and ThankYou for trying to bring Justice for the World, but they just don't care...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your effort and bravery. I only wish there had been a crowd of 1000 or more to perform a citizens's arrest on Bush, as all the leaders and police have failed the constitution and failed their terms of employment under democracy and are agents for the nazi's and bloodlines, not employees of the people. We should be performing citizens arrest and every one of them and any judges that rule in favor of them ASAP.

We must and should form a civilian group to begin to do just this. And failing true justice to be restored, then a civilian government and only pay taxes to it.

George Bush has broken international law with regards to use of DU weaponry in Afghanistan and Iraq, by the megatons. The UN declared it a weapon of mass destruction, but the actual consequences are global destruction, and the US/UK have just sentenced planet earth and all life on it to a slow lingering death and mutation, down to the smallest bacteria. We are all breathing in 50,000 DU dust nano particles with every breath we take, and these are performing millions of nucuelar events at cell level in each of us.

This is on top of his other crimes.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I as an American believe that ole Dubbya is a War Criminal but I would have to think twice about going up against a small well armed Militia in front of a crowd of people, with an insane idea that I alone could assert my civil rights to make a Citizens Arrest ( Think Gomer Pyle). I absolutely love confrontations of any sort but in this particular instance, I would have been as well armed as they were & I wouldn't have been alone. Now the smarter alternative would have been to find a like minded lawyer to get a Judge of like mind & get a warrant & serve it properly. The only right I see you had in that particular situation, was the right to get your ass kicked. You called the shot & you took the risk (Both Insane) & you paid the price, suck it up & please put on the Pointy Hat, & go sit in the corner.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by smokehouseslim]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Though we have not met, I love you for this, man.

Thank you for your truly-rare, principled actions my friend.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
the piece of paper has been photoshoped in.

the only way that could happen is if the paper was 2 inches off the ground when this picture was taken, if you dropped it when you were tripped and tackled.

but hey - - thats just a graphic artists eyes imo. i could be wrong. but to me, it just doesnt fit.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You tried to arrest GW and are surprised you got taken down by police? ... I mean, I don't know what I should do. Do I laugh? Do I sigh and just close the page.. do I shake my head, go against my better judgment and make this posts for the sake of telling how flipping stupid the entire story is?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
When the police or anyone responsible, and employeed by the people, do not carry out their job by doing their duty and arresting a known felon or criminal, it is the citizens right and duty to do so. No crime was committed except by the fascist nwo law enforcers.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Star for you, Mystic.

crhamlet, I will flag your post as soon as I post this observation. I never heard about this incident. But lots of things happen that I don't have knowledge of until my nephew slaps me upside the head and brings it to my attention.

Some might say what you did was stupid. And others will say you were brave. I think you were brave. I know I have done a very few "brave" things in my life that others have said was stupid, especially considering that most of those acts didn't end up all that well for me, but when I look back on those few acts, I say to myself, it really wasn't brave of me, nor was it stupid, it was the right thing to do.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What did you think would happen? But it doesn't matter. TROLL.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

You tried to arrest GW and are surprised you got taken down by police? ... I mean, I don't know what I should do. Do I laugh? Do I sigh and just close the page.. do I shake my head, go against my better judgment and make this posts for the sake of telling how flipping stupid the entire story is?

What you should do is marvel at the courage of this man, and wish you yourself possessed his morals and dignity. But one thing your dare not do, and you've already crossed that line... is to belittle what this man did.

I feel sorry for you because you can't even recognize a hero when you see one. I mean, one look at your avatar makes it perfectly clear that you're a very confused individual.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hats off to you if this is true. May I ask what they charged you with? Assault? Or did they just anti terrorism act you?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The thing I would like to know is do you have copy's?

My hat's of to you man, that took a lot of sack

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
When the police or anyone responsible, and employeed by the people, do not carry out their job by doing their duty and arresting a known felon or criminal, it is the citizens right and duty to do so. No crime was committed except by the fascist nwo law enforcers.

Wow, you are kidding right??

Please say you were joking.

So when Geitner comes to your town, arrest him for income tax

evasion, try it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jooka24

Don't doubt this is true. I saw this man on the evening news pleading his case as the cops hauled him away. This is the real deal, this happened, and this is the courageous man himself. It's an honor to be living in the same country as this brave spirit.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Who are you to say we shouldn't. Just because we can't does not mean we shouldn't. I honestly think the people should pick someone to arrest for any number of the crimes they commit. Hold him and have the citizens charge and administer justice. We could set a strong example this way.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
SHOCKER, what did you expect to happen? I think you are a loon and most likely got the beat down you deserve because of the way you came up to them. Also in case you didn't know there is a system to have somebody arrested. Otherwise any random could walk up to any other random with a "list" of things that they feel are criminal and attempt to "arrest" that person. I'm sure you believe he is a war criminal, however if you actually took the time to review the UN sanctions against ole Saddam you would see we were justified in going in there. Now don't get me wrong I didn't agree with the Iraq part of the war and was against it. I also believe it was unfinished business and another reason existed on why we went in. No it was not because of the oil, because if it was that monster wouldn't be lurking in the closet right now. BTW why is gas prices so high when a barrel of oil is so low (compared to what it was a few years ago when gas prices were this same price and oil was much higher) Is it the oil companies want to get paid or is it some other reason?

BTW did I say I think you are a loon for doing what you did? I mean no wonder why they were laughing at you.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Our government panders to the JDL and war criminals, under a smokescreen of 'democracy' and selective 'human rights'.

I've given up faith in the police and the government, and when the time comes that they come after me and my brothers and sisters, I will be merciless with them. I will make their mothers cry. I will make their children curse my name.

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk? I'll believe it when I see it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join