It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ParentsRus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello people, I'm looking to be adopted and I'll take anyone. I want two parents... but beggars can't be choosers. Yap, its a new kid in a new school.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by WhatsThat]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatsThat

Ive been adopted myself, as you see... there is a thread exclusively for that, but if i can help out in any way, let me know!
And theres always a mod around, and 99.9% of members are willing to help out, also.
Its one of the things that makes this place cool...
Even though opinions may bary, most will help another member.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford
Thanks guinnessford, and I think i should take sometime and go through the Introduction threads and learn something. I didn't think I'd get a mentor so quickly, but thats great, because as of right now all I know how to do is post and "re-read" my posts.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatsThat

I will adopt you...

I may verbally (in written form...) beat you quite a bit and do everything I can to mold your opinions to that of mine - but I will adopt you...

I may also try to influence who you add to your friend/foe list - but I will adopt you...

If I find that you are incapable of worthy contributions as well as learning, I may terrorize on you until you cancel you membership - but I will adopt you...

So, if you think you are up to it, then let's get going...if you wrote before thinking, no worries - someone else with lots of Fluff should come around this way soon and make it all better...

Another way to look at this is, this site is sustained through personal opinions and agendas - careful what you wish for...

This may be a journey better left to the individual...

Either way, cya on the boards...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29I'm slightly paralyzed both with fear and may-be wanting to jump into the deep side. Unfortunately I cant swim; so I might just have to say "the lords name in vain" and rebuke thy. This sort of excitement gives me heart burn and I'm not that keen on going or experiencing HELL "Quote end Quote".

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

So you are already a parent?
Ha ha!
I think thats the way i remember most of my childhood.

new topics

top topics

join