It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival, open alien contact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Breaking News: Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival, open alien contact

www.--.com

‘Tina’ has a university degree in marketing and came to work on the project which she declines to name via an initial position in the Pentagons public relations operations. Her position involved relaying and rewriting electronic messages for distribution to certain world organizations regarding imminent open contact with an alien race. We are unsure as to why she has contacted All News Web.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, an anonymous source is a common thing and frought with peril with regards to veracity. She has provided evidence of who she is but not the claims she makes. Still I felt it worth bringing up simply because of the consistency in what most of us here know and what she claims.

According to Tina SETI is receiving and concealing regular explicit signals (and has been doing so for at least seven years) from this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years (2013) and have spacecraft essentially mid-journey. The extra-terrestrials will land openly and in a way that will conclusively prove their presence and are doing so unilaterally. They have given the US government until then to prepare humanity for this event.
According to ‘Tina’s’ emails some powerful security figures would like to thwart this open contact but are powerless to do so. Many figures associated with NASA and even the Pentagon are positive about the event and a conspiracy to hide the truth form the world’s population is not unanimous.
What all parties agree on is that the best course of action is to leave any announcement of the event to the absolute latest possible time so as not to frighten people or harm the economy.
Major churches have been briefed on the matter and are being given time to shift their positions so as to accommodate this new reality. The US Govt has been ‘requested’ to mend and clean up rivalries and conflicts in preparation and this extra-ordinary event and this is the primary reason for Barack Obama’s peace gesture to Iran and indeed his very presidency. Barack Obama is in almost daily contact with SETI and is communicating with the aliens directly.

I always knew those bastards at SETI were holding back!

www.--.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't think even a novice sci-fi fan would be convinced in this premise even if it were to come out in Japanese anime cartoon form. Dr. Who and Sanctuary are more believable. I'm only replying since it is so rare to be the first to post.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
I don't think even a novice sci-fi fan would be convinced in this premise even if it were to come out in Japanese anime cartoon form. Dr. Who and Sanctuary are more believable. I'm only replying since it is so rare to be the first to post.

In what way do you think this differs from other predictions/facts/conspiracys? Why is this more sci-fi and why do you think this is like a b-movies script? Just asking since i dont think the OPs seem that far fetched to other conspiracy theories or any other thread that dont have a picture or video in it.

Not saying that i believe it or for that sakes do, but you seem more interested in doing ridicule and being the first poster. How about some constructive debunking instead?

may need edit because of the beer. see?

[edit on 27/3/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Interesting ... I read of this back in November on ashtar command's site. I didn't know what to make of it then. I just now googled it and found:

Of course by now, most of us know that Barack Obama's higher dimensional aspect is the Ninth member of the Sirian Council of Nine.

www.quatloos.com...

On ashtar command's site, they said that he would be notified of his true heritage on the day he was elected... looks like he was.

Hmmmm

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

There's already a thread on this here. For those too lazy to click on the link let me copy what I wrote there here ...

I'm not biting.

The aliens indirectly contributed to the development of internet search engines and they are in limited contact with Google through SETI. They are able to access the internet currently and their involvement in search engine research is for the purpose of allowing them to understand as much about earth as possible prior to their next arrival.

It is believed that search engine algorithms are somewhat based on the form of telepathic communication they use.

I find it vaguely offensive when people suggest my industry colleagues are plagiarizing the work off E.T. technology. Besides if she's in the marketing department for a SAP at DARPA, how, or more appropriately, WHY, would she know anything about Google's search algorithms?

Perhaps if All News Web included a copy of the scanned documents this story might be more believable. Otherwise as it stands ...

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by Xtraeme

So if I presented you a marketing person with a truly deep understanding of search engine algorithms you would believe the report wholeheartedly?

No, that was simply one point illustrating the somewhat contrived nature of this story.

For instance, I'm a network programmer. It's not my job to understand marketing (nor do I want to). However, on occasion a marketing guy'll come over and ask me to participate in a promo. So I play nice to the camera and ramble about why the game we're making is cool. That's (thankfully) the extent of my interaction with the marketing department.

Likewise the marketing guy knows just enough about our game to make it sound great and to typeset the "key-features" on the back of the box.

The article states,

Her position involved relaying and rewriting electronic messages for distribution to certain world organizations regarding imminent open contact with an alien race.

Okay so if her job is to spin this "imminent open contact" in a positive light, why the hell does she have to know anything about Google's search technology? So she can scare the hell out of these organizations?

'They are returning to earth in around four years (2013) and have spacecraft essentially mid-journey' ... and ... '[t]hey are able to access the internet currently and their involvement in search engine research is for the purpose of allowing them to understand as much about earth as possible prior to their next arrival.'

WTF? So her job is to make people piss their pants?!

For that matter if these aliens can directly interact with Earth's networks ( presumably not using RF
) they're probably using some sort of "spooky action at a distance." If they have these sorts of toys the NASA Deep Space Network (DSN) team would LOVE a little cooperative technology sharing! The Disruption-Tolerant Networking (DTN) group pretty much had to scrap TCP/IP because they couldn't assume continuous end-to-end connections. They had to use a buffer and forward approach due to the huge delays between transmissions. You'd think having access to alien quantum network technology NASA would have reverse engineered it rather than creating the slow-ass DTN protocol to talk to their satellites out at the ass-end-of-the-galaxy.

But they didn't do that.

So none of this makes sense. It's just more BS entertainment to waste peoples time and that hath made me angry!

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Holy cow this takes the cake right here. This is the king of the Tin Foil Hat right here. Nice find but Im not buying it. Ill change my mind when I hear the Vatican come out and talk about how god created aliens too.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I hate it when I search for a thread and miss it; apologies for redundant posting. Thanks for the more interesting background comments though.

Just because we can't operatre instantaneous communications does not make it impossible to do. Even if aliens shared technology with us what makes you think we could instantly do it or use it?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
if the memos are internal / not public then why do they need spin???????why put somebody from marketing in a position to pass on messages from aliens???????? might aswell put bin laden in the pentagon!!!!to be honest it sounds like utter bollocks to me

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The part about Obama being tasked with settling the USA's rivalries and wars amused me greatly. If the OP is accurate and factual, while he may be lauded by the ETs for his olive branch to Iran, I'm guessing their reaction will be less positive over his escalation of warfare in Afghanistan, movements towards war in Pakistan, and, of course, his personal warfare against the citizens of the nation he runs and their freedoms.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If this is true, why is Obama going to expand the pointless war in Afghanistan?

Maybe they're looking for an ancient secret weapon hidden somewhere in Afghanistan that will blow these alien ships out of space

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Um...the Vatican did say that God created aliens...or it wouldn't be inconsistent with the belief. There are a bunch of articles on it. Like here:

www.independent.ie...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gB7QhHcYIE

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
reply to post by Xtraeme

I hate it when I search for a thread and miss it; apologies for redundant posting. Thanks for the more interesting background comments though.

Just because we can't operatre instantaneous communications does not make it impossible to do. Even if aliens shared technology with us what makes you think we could instantly do it or use it?

Actually we can send data instantly through free-space. Click the "spooky action at a distance" link in my previous post. Thing is we can only do it up to ~90 miles out. If we had access to alien technology we wouldn't have to go through this research stage. We wouldn't have to worry about implementation problems.

If aliens hooked this sort of device up to our networks (meaning a fully, formed production piece of hardware capable of modulating and demodulating quantum states to digital data) we'd literally just copy the hardware and reuse it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
wow, just wow.

i can't wait until the "Offical: Up to the minute update" thread begins. "Countdown to Baraks alien friends", "Urgent Serious Warnings, this is Seriously Serious" and whatever else stupid threads start.

to all of the gimps that got ganked by the Oct 14th mess, I'M SORRY. does that make you feel better? do you have to continue supporting the crap? and don't say you won't. you know perfectly well you're gonna be lining the walls with threads covering this stupid junk.

listen, if aliens exist then guess what

THEY'RE SMARTER THAN YOU!!

they're not going to explain themselves to you and they SURE AS HELL won't want a red carpet when they make their entrace.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

According to Tina SETI is receiving and concealing regular explicit signals (and has been doing so for at least seven years) from this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years (2013)

Ah, now it makes sense. So when the 2012 hoopla fails to materialize, there is still yet another 'future date' to look forward to.

OOOKay....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The word ''allegedly'' is missing from the title of this thread. When something is unconfirmed the title of a thread should not state the headline as a fact, it's misleading and sensationalist, in the style of the tabloids.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
reply to post by Xtraeme

Actually we can send data instantly through free-space. Click the "spooky action at a distance" link in my previous post. Thing is we can only do it up to ~90 miles out. If we had access to alien technology we wouldn't have to go through this research stage. We wouldn't have to worry about implementation problems.

If aliens hooked this sort of device up to our networks (meaning a fully, formed production piece of hardware capable of modulating and demodulating quantum states to digital data) we'd literally just copy the hardware and reuse it.

Yup, if they had the technology to communicate and integrate with ours via a Quantum Modem we would already be stealing it. Or trying to at least.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Its time to believe it then. The Vatican has already done that and it has been extensively covered by MSM-google Vatican Aliens or Vatican ET or Vatican UFOs

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ya know, we've been seeing a lot of threads lately "attacking" skepticism.

Skepticism, in its best and truest form, is alive and fighting fit right here on ATS.

People are lining up not to buy.

Who dares say we're gullible?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

According to Tina SETI is receiving and concealing regular explicit signals (and has been doing so for at least seven years) from this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years (2013)

Ah, now it makes sense. So when the 2012 hoopla fails to materialize, there is still yet another 'future date' to look forward to.

OOOKay....

First thing i thought.

Now 2012 nut's are out of a conspiracy.
The aliens are 1000 years more advanced and planning to visit us a year after niburu KILLS US ALL!MUAHAHAHAHAH

maybe the aliens google search is blocking our 2012 doom the ancient Aztec's that couldn't even make toilet paper Foretold....

new topics

<<   2 >>

join