It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new WTC to be named "One World Tower"... seriously.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Check out that Fox News article. Apparently the company building what was originally going to be called "The Freedom Tower" is now going to call the structure the "One World Tower."

Think they're trying to tell us something?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thread already created.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They take out the World Trade Center so that they can have the New World Trade Center. Can someone say, SYMBOLISM

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm glad this thread is getting noticed because it is prime subject matter for this site. The story is in a another thread but the title of that thread is terrible and won't get any attention. Plus there are thousands of threads on Nibiru so i think this thread is the best one for this subject atm and its not in a breaking news forums its the nwo forum.

I'm glad they are calling it this because it is so in your face that it will just seal the deal to the people who are still on the fence that 9/11 was a false flag operation. Face it they blew the towers we are in perpetual middle eastern conflict and a global war on terror (civil liberties) and a financial disaster will be the final nail in the coffin for sovereignty and we will all pay our allegiances to our global government.

What a nightmare.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The whole thing was a setup from the start.

new topics

top topics

join