It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars anomalies, two youtube videos!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hello,

I made two High Defenition youtube videos with a compilation of surface anomalies on mars I found, I included two anomalies some others found but are connected with each other.
I have posted some in a previous thread. But these videos include more of them.

Two ways to like them:
1. It proves I am wrong, and you are right.
(Oh no! Rocks all over the place!)
2. Well well well, what have we here?

A win win situation!

Greetings Lunica

Video one

Video two

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the post.

I am still unconvinced by these types of images for a few reasons, mainly because our innate propensity as Humans to make something of nothing. i.e. pareidolia.

Also, I notice in the majority of these that there are no measurements, no sense of scale or proportion.

Often I see something entirely different in these photos until the presenter highlights or "reveals" their interpretation.

Of course I would be delighted if these things were true, and often allow myself to fantasize about the possibilities, but for now that is all I see -- fantasy.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pareidolia, in the way its normally explained, is not really an issue here IMO. The chance of finding these kind of shapes, which resemble almost perfect "earhtly" based shapes, is 1 to euhr.. a lot

If there was only one I would agree with you. But these are found in one certain area on mars. Other areas, I looked for them too, I dont find them.
That gives also an idea of the "luck" I would have.

Pattern recognition is of course something you need to even see them. It first has to be in the mind before its even there. Like the Nasca lines. Those are not explaned as "Pareidolia" because we can touch them.

Things on mars we cant touch, besides that, on mars is no life... So it has to be Pareidolia

No measurements indeed. But you can think of 30 meters to a mile

greetings!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
sorry. I think bothof those videos are crap.
thats just my opinion though.
three.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
sorry. I think bothof those videos are crap.
thats just my opinion though.
three.

I have to agree these videos do presume a considerable leap of your imagination to make something out of what even at a stretch is just faint lines.

new topics

top topics

join