It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of people watching the skies - why are we not capturing huge amounts of UFO pictures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Let's leave out the obvious, as radars and such what governments control and get to the normal evidence what everyday people can access.

With things like Google earth nowadays, why are we not capturing a massive amounts of UFO sightings with millions of people everyday "watching the skies"? In addition, there are hobby-astronomists who should also get a pic or two about the "anomalities" in the night sky.

I know about the infrared- theory in which they would be clearly visible only in daylight when using nightvision (was it Out of the blue- documentary that showed this, I cannot remember). However, there are also sightings reported constantly with bare eye which camera's should catch.

I have seen few pictures from Google earth, but not many (the blue ball one, which was interesting but hard to say what it was).

What is your opinion why there are no pictures?

My apologies if this topic has been already discussed. I tried search though.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When it comes to google earth, you don't see many clouds, planes, or helicopters either, although they show up now and then. As for astronomers, I have no idea what percentage of UFO reports come from them. A lot of astronomers may wish to stay anonymous for reasons of ridicule.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A lot of UFO's are seen at night. And you gotta admit it's very hard to get any decent shot of a far away ufo in the dark.

And if you do get a half decent one, people complain anyway. Oh well.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

join