It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to all!! Tea Parties are being data mined by the feds.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
SO what, everyone knows we're being watched. It's out in the open now. So you might as well just show up and be counted among the many that will be delivering an ass kicking...The rattle snake is rattling.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by eNumbra

although i can't be sure, the first time i saw it used was in reference to the para's in northern ireland. i suspect the sentiment was muttered in rome. either way, i've certainly said it more than once and appreciate the idea.

from the feds point of view, the tea parties could be seen as a possible terrorist threat.

[edit on 27/3/09 by pieman]

I think this is what the NORAID contributors in Boston and NY told each other when they were fundraising for the IRA. That freedom fighter / terrorist thing is a fine line but in those days handing money to NORAID would not have resulted in you being declared an 'enemy combatant' and jailed in Gitmo with no charges heard by a court.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
homelandsecurityus.com...

"19 April 2009: Even as average Americans were planning to get out in towns and cities to demonstrate against Big Government and Big Taxes, Federal Bureau of Intelligence Investigation (FBI) surveillance was being unleashed upon them. In fact, unsuspecting Tax Day TEA Party participants were being closely watched during the demonstration planning stages in a covert operation that began on or about March 23, 2009." (from above article)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join