It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to all!! Tea Parties are being data mined by the feds.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Weren't there documented cases of under-covers infiltrating all manner of groups during the Vietnam era.

I know the riots at the '68 Democratic convention was apparently sparked by provocateurs on both sides.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
maybe this is why they just now " scientifically " found out that drinking hot tea can cause cancer.. is it a pre warning? are they going to inject a cancer in the teas and use that as an excuse....

have to have a little fun every now and again

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Darth_Prime]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Could you be so kind as to share with us the details of how you "know this to be fact", that this person was an FBI undercover agent? Having lurked on this site for the past year, one of the first things I learned was to question any post that makes declarations without offering any supporting evidence.

Not that I am doubting your word, but I have seen WAY to many posts that wind up being based on complete BS, without a shred of support to back what they attest to.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Having a protest tea party is a great idea - talk to your neighbors, organise peaceful resistance, etc. Only a good thing.

What I'm confused about it the presence of the agent. Could he/she:

* Have been thirsty and enjoys a decent cuppa?
* Be one of your neighbors?
* Stopped for directions?

I have a colleague at work who looks just like Michael Phelps but it doesn't make him a good swimmer.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Tea Party? Good luck getting anything done with that.

Wait until they start marching in formation, that will get their attention!

If they start taking people down, the masses will go nuts on them and they know it. They are using every means possible, including this site to try and get by with as much as possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
this is nothing new, we tell them its not American to invade ones privacy - so we pass laws to protect peoples lives from prying government eyes. And they just ignore the law and label it TOP SECRET ... you still doing un American activities. and if discovered there will be hell to pay.... ok, where is the Hell to pay part... oh, thats right they are above the law... thats nice.... pass the Ammo please.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

oh cmon.....your just another clown(ai) spreading paranoia,trying to make humans all afraid of the straw men bogey men the feds.

when infact they should be looking at everyday folk who arnt really folk at all.

the clown armies favourite tactic is making us all paranoid and fearful.

hence the war on terror talk,the avian flu's......end of the world fear.....all of it the to scare us all.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
If you are going to participate in a Tea Party, just know that they are going to be watching you VERY closely.

I'm wondering if the whole thing is a setup.

Seriously?

you mean as you stand in the "free speech zone" away from anyone who really cares about anything, you might be put on a list? As you ask for permission to stand in the box and shout "tea party!" and "vote them all out of office!" they will conspire against you? As you ask for permission to have the rights your Declaration of Independence and Constitution have already given you, you think they will set you up?

They have already gotten to you.

Your freedom and rights are already gone.

You have been indoctrinated and you are already a cog in the machinery of fascism.

It is such a well oiled machine indeed.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Must not be my kind of tea party ^_^
With Earl Grey and Orange Pekoe and some biscuits...

I mean, obviously. Anything else is nearly treason. And a waste of perfectly good tea.

Plus I understand how it's symbolic but instead of tea, why not automobiles?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces Pot Evoba
April 15th, 1:00PM tea party in Baton Rouge LA, at the capital
BE THERE!!!

old or new capital building?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Anything else is nearly treason.

How is it treason to use the rights given to you in the US Constitution?

Please explain.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xman_in_blackx

It's called sarcasm.
Sorry, forgot I can't use that online these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
We are not idiots here, but I did not know what the tea party represented in this day and age either. It could be anything...

Everyone knows about the Boston tea party but no matter how much you would like to be invited that party is past.

People need to stop looking into the past for the needs of the future. Ah come on, "the tea party" and were suppose to start something based on that?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by pieman

One man's terrorist is indeed, another man's freedom fighter.

I wish I remember where that first came from.

That quote is originaly attributed to Harry Belafonte. Not sure when he first said it but thats who is supposed to have coined the phrase!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Want to know more about the tea parties?

Check out this thread and the links within.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It goes without saying that we will be watched, but I frankly do not give a damn. We need to show up, form up and exercise ALL of our constitutional rights! I’m on every list they have and care not a wit.

THEY need to fear OUR list of traitors; instead of tea bags we next need to send nooses – rope and a tree are the ONLY cure for traitors. Time for them to learn that the residents of ‘fly over country’ have had enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Tea Party? Good luck getting anything done with that.

Wait until they start marching in formation, that will get their attention.

Perhaps that is what they should do during this tea party, MARCH down main street.

Uniforms would be nice, but the name could use a touch up.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
[edit on 30-3-2009 by winged patriot]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
It's called sarcasm.
Sorry, forgot I can't use that online these days.

My apologies. I didn't catch the sarcasm.

I must have missed it when I lost the adhesive properties of my glue.

Sorry

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I went to a meeting to organize a tea party in my area last night, and there was an undercover FBI agent there. I know this as a fact.

If you are going to participate in a Tea Party, just know that they are going to be watching you VERY closely.

I'm wondering if the whole thing is a setup.

I don't think tea parties are a setup. Plus, it's not the first time the FBI has kept an eye on me! I do have freedom of speech and will exercise my freedoms!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join