It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to all!! Tea Parties are being data mined by the feds.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I went to a meeting to organize a tea party in my area last night, and there was an undercover FBI agent there. I know this as a fact.

If you are going to participate in a Tea Party, just know that they are going to be watching you VERY closely.

I'm wondering if the whole thing is a setup.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I would becareful, and hopefully your instincts are on FULL ALERT. I used to have another life, and I can smell undercover people. Kept me out of trouble.

I have since renounced my old ways, and am proud to be alert, awake, and always watchful of those around me, even when I am being a good person helping people out. There is evil all around and I dont let it get to me. If you spotted him/her/IT, then I would consider that a good thing. Good luck with your tea party.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Welcome to post 911. Glad you could make it. Please protest in the cage below the bridge out of site of what you are protesting. This call may be monitored for training purposes. While communicating please avoid using the word "bomb". Please deposit your rights in the blue basket and they will be returned to you when this whole mess is over. We forecast this threat to be persistent through the year 2025. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What do you mean by Tea party? A bunch of people sitting around drinking tea?

How do you know there was an undercover agent there? What kind of meeting were you at?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I went to a meeting to organize a tea party in my area last night, [to monitor it for the CIA] and there was an undercover FBI agent there. I know this as a fact.[because the spook i interrogated from the NSA screamed it was the truth as i crushed his thumbs]

If you are going to participate in a Tea Party, just know that they are going to be watching you VERY closely.[fairy cake tanya? oh yes please, with cream]

I'm wondering if the whole thing is a setup. [i'ld swear there wasn't anyone there except undercover agents, who's watching who here]

okay, sorry.

whats a tea party?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

External Link: Wiki Tea Party

That's a tea party.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
People need to read the history of the U.S. alittle harder.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They track all of their enemies.
This should not be a big surprize in the age of big brother.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

maybe i'm a bit thick but i hardly think that this thread was posted 230 odd years ago or that the guy is attempting to dress up as a redskin and invade a ship to protest the fact that the english government has dropped the tax on tea from the east india company thus destroying his tea smuggling enterprise.

i assume the idea but i was curious about the detail.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Please be aware that the consumption of tea can lead to other things like .. Biscuits !

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In just about every State in the Union the Campaign For Liberty people are orginizing Tea Parties against the current ridiculus unfair taxes that are being levied against U.S. Citizens, Taxes like the ones we will surely incure from all this baillout/Stimulus packages & the new Cigarette taxes ect. there will be one across the land on Tax Day April 15th in front of the City Halls in everyones respective home cities & one on the 19th at yet to be announced locations, these have been going on now for a couple of months. Though i'm all in favor of having some real Tea Party action like getting our hands on several thousand cartons of Cigarettes & even food bound for big named stores who have not yet brought their prices down even though, the gas prices have dropped & putting them all in plastic bags & heaving them into local bodies of water (to be retrieved of course after the party & distributed amongst the party goers). No need to pollute our water for real. But I doubt they'd actually go for this, as it would require actual action instead of just jabbing ones jaws. Anyways that is what the Tea Parties are.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by smokehouseslim]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by smokehouseslim]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes, apparently those who feel it important enough to fight for their country are terrorists now. Big news.

Extra, extra ... Read all about it!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
Please be aware that the consumption of tea can lead to other things like .. Biscuits !

I have always thought in the back of my mind Cheese & Onions.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

well hey will be if they decide to use terror to achieve their aims.
the fist tea party was a terrorist action.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am Canadian and got the 'jist' of the Tea Party reference. eesh.

Good for you though, they are a good idea, especially if it gets people in your community together and talking about money, politics and anything else we are supposed to talk about as neighbors.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
April 15th, 1:00PM tea party in Baton Rouge LA, at the capital
BE THERE!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

One man's terrorist is indeed, another man's freedom fighter.

I wish I remember where that first came from.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

although i can't be sure, the first time i saw it used was in reference to the para's in northern ireland. i suspect the sentiment was muttered in rome. either way, i've certainly said it more than once and appreciate the idea.

from the feds point of view, the tea parties could be seen as a possible terrorist threat.

[edit on 27/3/09 by pieman]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I'll have to look into it then.

Can't disagree with the sentiment that they could feel it constitutes a threat; any gathering of people dissatisfied with their government always holds the possibility of turning ugly.

Frankly, I don't think the idea of plants spying on the populous is anything new, it's just becoming more obvious as the people seek a way to push back.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well i suspect they infiltrated the various movements of the 60's/70's too and there were absolutely feds infiltrating communist organizations in the 30's, nah, it's nothing new.

that's why it's called a federal bureau of investigation, they mainly exist to investigate. any non-corporate/governmental organization should probably expect some level of infiltration.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join