Aboriginal woman puts curse on Australian PM!

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
COLAC, Australia (AP) -- An Aboriginal woman clad in animal skins has put a traditional curse on Prime Minister John Howard, apparently in retaliation for government plans to abolish Australia's top indigenous elected body.

Howard encountered the woman on a visit to Colac, an outback town with 500 people in the southern state of Victoria.

Supporters turned up to greet the prime minister along with angry Aboriginal protesters and the woman, known only as Moopor.

Cursed!

this should be interesting......

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Guess we will have to stay tuned to Oz for further updates on Howard's fortunes. I wouldn't want to mess with any indigenous group that could level a curse on my little head. The worry alone would burst a blood vessel in my brain....lol

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just a publicity stunt by good old Geoff Clark. Who is pissed about losing his job.

He even came out and said that this curse will be nullified if John Howard doesn't disband Clark's ATSIC. That is not how the bone traditionally works. Traditionally, once it is on it is on. Clark perverting his tradition for his own political agenda yet again.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Geoff Clark was the curse.
Rape, drunken and unruly behaviour, brawling. What a disgrace of a man.
He looks more like a redneck than an aboriginal.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If she pointed the bone, all I can say to him is 'read my signature' ...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Geoff Clark was the curse.
Rape, drunken and unruly behaviour, brawling. What a disgrace of a man.
He looks more like a redneck than an aboriginal.

He's been on the turps again

ATSIC is a complete waste of taxpayers money, from what i've picked up the aboriginals aren't willing to get off their behinds and help themselves. Rather, they are leeching special aboriginal only benefits and exemptions off the government while still blaming the white brittish colonists for all their troubles.

The public doesnt take aboriginal claims seriously anymore with all these 'sacred site' claims. For example, on a lake in my home town olympic level rowing facilities are being constructed. This was approved by a council of aboriginal leaders (who by the way brought along 10 or so of their friends to the meeting and demanded they be payed too). Midway through construction the true value of this facility was publicised and ever since the council has been trying to gain control of the land as a sacred site. The same with the Swan brewry, claimed as a sacred site
must be good beer.

It has become a sad joke in australian life, it really has.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I dont use cap's much but, GEOFF CLARK IS A THUG.
I live in Oz, and I am not racist.
Very, very, very bitter person.
S.
If ne1 is interested...
www.atsic.gov.au...

new topics
top topics

join