It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet? Spiral anomoly? UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
I've seen this a thousand times. It's a stage of a missile rocket. I'm sure this was just normal testing around San Diego.

Debunked. Deny ignorance.

O-315

Prove it or don't use the word debunked.
2 lines

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I posted that video before , internos presented me this explanation.

The citizens of Tomsk saw an unidentified flying object in the sky in the evening on Thursday.
According to messages of many eyewitnesses and amateur video recording, the luminescent object emitting three long lights rays was seen high in the sky.
After several minutes the object changed into a bright point which moved in cockling trajectory having left a short track.
It is possible that starting a rocket from the cosmodrome Baikanur was taken for the unidentified flying object, the Department of natural resources and environment protection reported.
The starting a rocket, one of the stage of which have fallen to the territory of Tomsk, might been taken for the UFO really, the chairman of the regional Civil Defense committee Victor Lotchinkin said.
On the other version the citizens might watch a unique meteor caused by air discharge, which could take any shape, he underlined.

Heres the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-3-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that dracodie. I read this too, and it illustrates my point. Strident claims of "Debunking" in this case - as with so many others - are based on nothing more than proclamations, or here, on so called "proof" in the form of references to a pigeon English snippet, which when chased down merely says, "It's possible" that it was a rocket from Baikanur, it "might have been" OR it "might" have been a "unique meteor".

If such vapour was provided as supposed "proof" by a believer at ATS they would be torn apart, and rightly so.

Not "debunked". Not yet. Far from it.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Malcram]

<< 1   >>

join