It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the enemy's weakness!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's their lack of secrecy! If we wake enough people up we can defeat them. They put enough of their secret information right in plain site. Now if we can just get enough people to wake up we can really defeat them. You see, they were successful in the past because we didn't have the internet. Now we know all of their movements. We know whatever it is they are doing. So, I have a few suggestions as how we can defeat the new world order.

(1) Read. Read all that you can. Read mainstream news articles. Read novels. Read crummy magazines. Read good books. Read nonfiction books. There is information everywhere. By reading a lot you will be exposed to what they call popular culture, and, with nonfiction books you can find out about lots of different conspiracies, and the sort, and you can find out what the elite are doing. Typically movies are a good indicator of what the global elite are going to do. You can defeat the new world order by exposing others to news about them. We have more people on our side than ever before. Just a few years ago if I made a topic about the new world order on an internet forum other people would have mocked me and talked about wrestling. Now people are responding seriously to my topics. PEOPLE ARE LISTENING. Lou Dobbs talked about the new world order on his radio show. So, people are on our side now! NOW WE NEED TO SHOW THEM THE INFORMATION.

(2) Save important news articles. I used to save important news articles on firefox but that isn't effective because my cookies get erased. Print the news articles out so you can have actual physical proof of what it is that you're talking about. That way you'll be able to back up what you're saying. You see, a lot of people say we make up stuff, but if we show them the proof in plain sight then they will be thinking that perhaps there is something more to what is happening than they thought.

(3) Debate with people. If you live in a red state or a blue state it doesn't matter. Expose the two political party's real agenda. Explain how the parties like to use campaigns to distract us while they initiate their real agenda when we can't see them.

(4) Tell them facts. Explain how the elites like to not waste crises. Explain the meaning of the words behind their words.

(5) Talk to people. I talked to a friend of mine I know from school and she listened to my thoughts about how I think that political discussions with the name calling is totally immature. She understands that we're just people. If you talk to people then you'll get them to be aware of things. Keep people informed. Keep your friends informed.

(6) Research federal documents. Our government likes to hide what they're doing in plain sight. They'll leave documents out for brainwashing in the CIA FOIA. It's real. It's not a conspiracy. This is actually happening.

(7) There are people on the media who are on our side. Lou Dobbs-- like I've said is becoming aware of the new world order. Glen Beck is also probably aware of it. So, try to make the people in the media aware of what's happening. That way we can get our opinions to the masses. Plus if we call in radio stations we can get people from our state or the nation to hear our voice.

(8) The public is not your enemy. People unaware of conspiracy theories are not our enemy. They have been conditioned to think that conspiracy theories are the thing of Hollywood movies and that nothing is real. Just wake them up a bit. You can show things gradually about how things aren't what they seem. Get them off the television addiction. You should show people how much better their life can be if they just stopped watching television. It helps to get off the tube.

###TO mods and to all ATS members: I am not trying to get people to become activists and join groups. I just think that this is our time. This is our time to shine. We need to get people woken up to the fascist new world order system that has Nazi roots and we need to wake people up to the Democratic and the Republican party's true agenda, the UN's true agenda, ad NATO's true agenda. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, remember... so when you see the government and the media trying to dumb people down... when you see these people... let them know that you're on their side. The media makes them think they're dumb, like, they don't know enough. Let them know that they can think on their own.

The greatest threat to the NWO and the illuminati society is critical thinking and alertness of what's going on. They don't know that we know their weakness. They can be defeated. I'm not recruiting people for activism, but, I just think that we should just stop sitting on our butts here and we should start doing something about it in the real world. We need to get the government back on our side.###

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Frankidealist35]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Frank are you suggesting people READ?

Maybe if books were turned page by page in front of a camera and put on YouTubby. Hey... that's not a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undermind

Yes, you need to read. You can find out a lot more by reading than you ever will with political talk radio.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Going into second hand book stores and finding books on these topics is something that I've done for years.... I found out a long time ago that it was possible to cross reference the names of dirty politician, businessmen, C.I.A. operatives, members of secret societies, international bankers and the such and connect them together..... These dirt bags are so inbred that I am surprised that most of them don't bleed out and die from paper cuts. There isn't much on the net that wasn't in print form at some time or another and there are a lot of informative books to be found that have been out of print for decades..... More recent books that may have been bought off by the elitist after only a limited amount of copies had hit the market..... Numerous topics are such a threat to the crooked elite that writers often have them published and printed in foreign countries because of threats by lawyers and henchmen to publishers in the countries that they are written about or in.... It is good to take a break from the net and focus on something printed on paper every so often.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Unfortunently, to many people are too concerned about going to the club on the weekend, beach, cottage, etc. It is sad really because your right about people simply needing to read about it, all the info is out there.

I'm sure all of us ATS members have discussed the NWO with a family member at some point, and recieved the same funny look. You should see the look on my grandmothers face when I discuss politics.

I like to wonder if the history books will someday say about these times that " the NWO was right in front of their faces, but no one saw it comeing".

Well, maybe no one but ATS members.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
they are smarter than that....everything you think is a secret is infact a mask for the real secret.
cia mk ultra mind control?.......a mask for mind control which has been occuring for millenia.

ufos and their cover up?......they dont need ufos.....they are nano tech and ai conciousness.......invisible but everywhere in everything....man machine and nature.

aliens?....sorta true.....but the aliens are not here they(the bad guys,ai's) are pretending to be them....and they dont want us contacting aliens.
whom ever talks to aliens gets killed even on the ais side,total communications shutdown outside earth.
the aliens dont let the ais know anything about themselves....they are completly secretive,.,theywatch.....but they are up to something.........i wonder what?.

defeated by an ant....how humuliating!
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join