It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyes to appeal case on Obama's eligibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Keyes to appeal case on Obama's eligibility

www.worldnetdaily.com

A lawsuit filed on behalf of Ambassador Alan Keyes, a candidate for president on California's general election ballot last year, challenging President Obama's eligibility to hold office under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution will be appealed, according to a lawyer working on the case.

WND reported earlier on the case being filed and then again when a judge dismissed it after concluding anyone can run for president on the California ballot – whether or not they are eligible under the Constitution of the United States.

Judge Michael P. Kenny said the secretary of state, who is responsible for election laws in the state, has no "duty" to demand proof of eligibility from candidates.

But now Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has confirmed to WND the case will be appealed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have to admit, I am in a pretty comfortable situation here. I do not really like Bush administration (but I still like Ron Paul and few other folks from Rep) and I do not trust a democrats as well. yes, yes, I am from Europe so it is not the issue I am going to kill for.

but what I do hate is when any powers are playing with the whole nations. and US is (great, BTW) nation with influence on a whole world. and that is why I feel angry when I see the way that they just ignore the obvious duty to show the Obama's certificate.

and the only hope I see is Ketes. at least they can not call him a racist. how much chances he has in your opinion?

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Not much, my friend.

Regardless of the truth of the matter, he has been officially inaugurated.

The Judicial branch refuses to look at this issue.
The Legislative branch refuses to touch the subject.

What is there to say? Claims of 'racism' was the perfect defense.

I was listening to NPR the other day, and I heard them reporting news in which the comment, "... even someone raised in Hawaii, like our president ..."

It broke my heart to hear such a blatant mischaracterization. The establishment will continue to manufacture history, and no one can question it without being raked over the coals....

I expect someday, if people even care by then, the truth will surface..., not that Obama was ineligible, though he may have been, but that he was not properly vetted, because it wouldn't have 'played out well' in the show business and marketeering the one party/two party system calls 'politics'.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

sorry to hear it. on the other hand, I am not very surprised. it went too far. someone has choosed him for the president and most probably the fake certificate is one of the strings to move the puppet up and down.

but it is a little disturbing to see how they screw us on every possible way.
cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Unless Keyes has actual constitutional evidence or evidence of Obama being born in Kenya his lawsuit will be shut down like the others. Wonder what keyes has in the bag this time?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
reply to post by Maxmars

[quote[someone has choosed him for the president

No Obama was voted in as president. Nobody chose anything. If you want go ahead and discuss your NWO conspiracies go and do it somewhere else. Fringers here enjoy mixing their NWO conspiracies with BC threads that have nothing to do with the NWO. Please dont confuse the two, please come up with relevant evidence on why his ineligible.

most probably the fake certificate

Its been authenticated by state officials and health officials. None of the major rivals have opposed the authenticity. The majority of americans are satisfied. Only a small minority of fringers believe it to be fake.

Go on will ya?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well, just to make it easier for you to discount my opinion, as a "fringer' I was not satisfied that certain government officials said it had been verified.

And by the way, this IS a conspiracy forum, so take your objections and phrase them in a manner that does not silence contributors.

Else-wise - there's always the "alert' button if you contend the contribution was 'off topic'.

All due respect

MM

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Well, just to make it easier for you to discount my opinion, as a "fringer' I was not satisfied that certain government officials said it had been verified.

And you never will be with whatever the Obama administration does. There will always be some conspiracy, some problem, some anything. The rest of america and the world aint ganna stop itself for a bunch of disgruntled fringers, who will not be satisfied regardless.

And by the way, this IS a conspiracy forum

That doesnt mean conspiracies void of facts or evidence will not be challanged. Back up your accusations.

so take your objections and phrase them in a manner that does not silence contributors.

Contributers have a choice to be "silent" or not, and if they go on with this blatant propaganda that lacks evidence or logic, I will be there to reply with my thoughts and my evidence and knowledge over the matter.

All due respect

You will have my respect once you come up with the constitutional evidence or the evidence of him being born in Kenya over the matter. Other than that supporting a baseless conspiracy that offers little more than one liners and "rumors" or references from fringe blogs will not gain my respect.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I am sorry for u.
u say "once u will have evidence..."
u put everything upsidedown.
please think it over once again.
and consider thet it is really easy for Obama to give us a proof. the other way it is not working the same way...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
I am sorry for u.

I dont care what your sorry about, I care about the evidence and the facts, which you clearly have none of. Stop avoiding it.

u say "once u will have evidence..."

And you say "Obama is ineligible"... wheres the evidence??

and consider thet it is really easy for Obama to give us a proof.

Its never easy for him when it comes to you fellas. His already had his BC authenticated, his satisfied all but a bunch of hardheaded Bushies and conservatives who have plently of other conspiracies and hatred towards him. There will be hatred regardless, thats why the administration aint bothering anymore, thats why the rest of the world aint stopping.

the other way it is not working the same way...

There is no other way besides giving me evidence. If you are going to accuse somebody of something you better have the evidence to back it up. Innocent until proven guilty, and Iv seen nothing but a bunch of slack one liners and "waaa show me more stuff"

Wherrs the evidence? Do you have evidence?? Please by all means.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

He has very little chance. They have been trying to prove this since before the elections. Even when they demanded that he show proof of his eligibility they gave him ample time to produce a very good fraudulant document. As soon as people started saying they wanted proof that he was born here he should have been given only 24 hours to produce it.

If someone could produce a legitimate birth certificate that proved that he was not born in America that would be relevant proof that he is ineligible, but they're not gonna let that happen.

And contrary to what others may say, you can discuss anything here unless the Mods, or owners say you can't.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So, he has been inagurated...thier is also impeachemnt you all know for ANY out of line preisdent. It just seems to me, hawaii and government mianliand ehre have been choosing to nto shwo interest in this, rather than investigate. Hell, they investigate us everyday, why should obama, the peoples person, be exepmt? Suppose he authorized martial law in every majorr city, something Bush would have done..that owuld be grounds for impeachment...and that coudl haoppen at any day at any hour.
PLus, don't forget, before obama was elcted, the digital voting machines that were bougth in, connected to aol! (thats a breach of national security, and they were aware of it im sure), and thiers a few posts here, some had found what appears to be, voting poll smudging.. on a day, for mccaine, obama, ron paul the votes wouold show, and hurs alter or next day, theyde be minus, plus ect.. ggole it in here.

new topics

top topics

join