It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Nuclear 9/11 threat alive and well

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
All right listen up cowboys and cowgirls, because John Wayne is not around or could take care of this mess. But here is the movie.

Act 1. A strike on our own soil is believed to have been carried out by Islamic Fundamentalists because they do not like our way of life. Poor, disenfrancshised, living a harsh rugged and fiercely independent existence, bound by their deep religious beliefs they crash a few planes into our buildings to do what? Build a strip mall? Excavate for early New York City Artifacts? Drill for Oil? Establish a small beachhead there to form a new ination? To use it as a landing zone for their armada of ships and a military at their disposal that to tactically have an chance of securing the targeted people needs to have at least a 3 to 1 advantage in men and tactical arms per standard military doctrine?

No, it basically served no purpose whatsoever as far as gaining money, power, land or wealth. Not the typical move of any poor group of people.

What did it accomplish? Nothing, except the loss of soveriengty for a barely related nation to the accomplises, that just so happen to be the world's number 1 opium producer where production has gone up 90 fold since their nation was lost, and who had recently before being attacked refused to build an oil pipeline accross their nation for an incredibly wealthy and powerful energy consortium, that has since built it.

Yes it sure was a smove move on those silly dumb Islamic nut cases now wasn't it? Especially considering that they were all supposed to be from Saudia Arabia.

Which 8 years later not a living soul has ever been charged with the crime or brought into any American or International Court to be charged in this cave dweller's conspiracy.

What did it accomplish though besides these wonderful things?

Well in the region where the enemy of my enemy is my friend, our new best, worst buddy Israel, that darling favorite of a nation because hey, they don't like those Islamic Cave Dwellers either, even the ones that don't dwell in caves. Those spirutialy romantic mystical people who offered us the best selling novel of all time with a great ending called Armegeddon. Which presumably because everyone so loves the charachters in that book, is just literally the end all be all thing for them.

So with our new best friend Israel at our side, saying see, see, we told you those people were dangerous, you need x-ray machines, machine guns, advanced imaging systems, frequent strip searches, and ghestapo like security at your airports and government buildings and everywhere just like we have.

Of course they failed to mention that they upset a few people when they stole this great place that's in this beloved best selling book of all time, where this fun thing called Armegeddon happens, that well, silly them, they didn't even have. Well, until they stole it from a bunch of Arab Muslims about 70 years ago.

But hey whats in the details besides the devil?

So now the most powerful military nation on the earth, hates all the same people in all the same places as the Israeli's do.

Yes some brilliant people lived in that cave, smart enough to figure out this complex intricate plan with really nothing to gain, but everything in the world to loose, and in fact a whole lot of people over there not even remotely involved have lost everything.

Some of you who love this best selling book are going to say, they deserve it, they are no good. Our friends the Israeli's don't like them either. They don't buy our best selling book or read it, they read another one. Of course so do the Israeli's whose people just happened to aide in the killing of the book's main hero, and don't think he is any kind of hero but a criminal to this day. But hey, one man's poor fortune of flying airplanes into the wrong people's building without obviously thinking it well through, is another man's good fortune right?

Act. II, We owe a fortune! This is kind of a remake from another movie that got thrown into this one. The movie was called The Great Depression.
It starred everyone in the whole wide world! Everyone in the whole wide world was broke and this made everyone in the whole wide world really cranky, because their wives were really cranky, and so were their kids too, because no one had any money.

No one thought this particuarlly odd though, many simply assumed the world's money that everyone shortly before had at least some of just dissapeared. Popular theories at the time were that the world's money went trekking in the Himalayas to find itself. While others claimed the world's money was kidnapped by space aliens. More people still theorized that the money upset by being traded so often, where no one would wash it or keep it around, but in fact everytime someone took it someplace would just abandon it there, got mad at this lack of bonding and appreciation and committed mass suicide.

There were though a few people who did have money at the time. In fact lots and lots and lots of it. In fact all of it. Though many of them pretended to not be that rich. Yes it's true they would say, my father had done quite well, but gave most of it to charity, in this foundation that bears his name. I myself live on a relatively small income from a modest trust left to me.

They did just happen to own a few preferred stocks in a couple things as investments for a rainy day. Like all the Weapons and Shipping Companies, Banks and Railroads, Steel Mills and Big Industry. Well alright they owned all the preferred shares but some days do get real rainy.

Now even though most of these guys lived here in the United States and no one had any money or jobs, they thought who was really most deserving of a leg up were two exceptional charachters that we have all come to love named Adolf Hitler and Benitto Musollini. Being the savy investors they felt they were, the could see these men had an eye for orginization and detail, and were real go getters who could movitvate people and get the job done.

They were so succesful in fact they had time left over to play a fun game that a certain type of people love to play, not to many though, because you have to have a lot of money and stuff to play this game. It's called World War! Milton Bradley makes a version but their version was made by Rockefeller, Harriman, Bush, and Rothschild.

It was not a common game, since you had to have so much to play it, so most people didn't know the rules. They didn't have time for games really, being hungry, poor and angry, because they had no jobs or food.

The game turned out great for them though, because you could get a new set a clothes, a few bucks, and three square meals a day and a cot at first for playing it. Pretty soon everyone heard about this great opportunity to pick up a little cash and food and was playing it. Millions and millions of people all over the world, even though they really had no time for games, since they had no jobs and were hungry and poor. Soon a lot of them were no longer hungry or poor but dead.

They might have done better or thought better had they read the rules first. As the games bankers and cheif strategists, Rockefeller, Harriman, Bush and Rosthschild didn't have to play that kind of awful deadly part of the game. For them it's a fun game, and in fact they had so much fun, they all agreed to get together in the next 50-60 years to do it again. Once they could arrange all their pieces and stuff to play again.

They liked the game and had played it twice back to back but the people who had to play it were not as enthusiastic and catching onto the rules.

It would be hard to get people to play this game again in fact.

Unless they made everyone really, really poor again all over the world and did something really terrible to get them upset at someone they really did not like. Something like...

A nuclear attack on...a United States City!

[edit on 28/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
All right listen up cowboys and cowgirls, because John Wayne is not around or could take care of this mess. But here is the movie.

Act 1. A strike on our own soil is believed to have been carried out by Islamic Fundamentalists because they do not like our way of life. Poor, disenfrancshised, living a harsh rugged and fiercely independent existence, bound by their deep religious beliefs they crash a few planes into our buildings to do what? Build a strip mall? Excavate for early New York City Artifacts? Drill for Oil? Establish a small beachhead there to form a new ination? To use it as a landing zone for their armada of ships and a military at their disposal that to tactically have an chance of securing the targeted people needs to have at least a 3 to 1 advantage in men and tactical arms per standard military doctrine?

No, it basically served no purpose whatsoever as far as gaining money, power, land or wealth. Not the typical move of any poor group of people.

What did it accomplish? Nothing, except the loss of soveriengty for a barely related nation to the accomplises, that just so happen to be the world's number 1 opium producer where production has gone up 90 fold since their nation was lost, and who had recently before being attacked refused to build an oil pipeline accross their nation for an incredibly wealthy and powerful energy consortium, that has since built it.

Wow, way to use the wrong argument...to argue your case. The vast majority of people who actually...know about the situation and don't just listen to the "they hate our freedoms" crap...well they say that they don't like us, and attack us...because...we are on their land...occupying it, influencing their politics. We were there well before the Iraqi war...and in fact Bin Laden wanted to protect the Saudi's from Saddam Hussein when they invaded Kuwait...BUT instead the U.S. military moved in, and secured the oil and invaded Iraq (Gulf War)...then we set up a permanent base in Saudi Arabia, which is blocked off from the rest of the country. So, Saudi Arabia is home of Mecca...Mecca is sacred in Islam, and really so is all of Saudi Arabia is. So, who would be pissed that we are on their sacred land and influencing their politics to push the western agenda...hrm, well I'm sure they will probably be Muslims, possibly associated with Osama who is now mad because we took away a potential amount of power he'd have, and heck maybe even vastly be from Saudi Arabia. Now, maybe I'm just putting pieces together instead of just making stuff up, but it seems to make perfect sense. As far as gained "nothing"...look who is bogged down in two wars and has an economy that is falling part and is a slave to oil...that'd be the U.S....ding ding ding we have a winner...*shock* it's the terrorist, and we fell right into their sand trap. Maybe they knew that American pride was America's greatest enemy.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
reply to post by yellowcard

ok. but take care.
I would like to belive that u are right. but I just know a little more facts then u, I suppose. maybe cause I was working for the government institution for a while? I have no ilusions any more. it is a game u won't understand cause u are enough good man.

There are many government institutions, a public school is a government institution, you have presented nothing but how horrible your typing or possibly grammatical skills are. If you honestly did work for an TOP level government institution, then I can see why we'd have been vulnerable to an attack due to a naive workforce within the government.
Dropping a job title, is usually dismissive, but it's just plain funny when you don't elaborate, tell me you know "more" than me, while typing like you're on instant messenger.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Wow, way to use the wrong argument...to argue your case. The vast majority of people who actually...know about the situation and don't just listen to the "they hate our freedoms" crap...well they say that they don't like us, and attack us...because...we are on their land...occupying it, influencing their politics. We were there well before the Iraqi war...and in fact Bin Laden wanted to protect the Saudi's from Saddam Hussein when they invaded Kuwait...BUT instead the U.S. military moved in, and secured the oil and invaded Iraq (Gulf War)...then we set up a permanent base in Saudi Arabia, which is blocked off from the rest of the country. So, Saudi Arabia is home of Mecca...Mecca is sacred in Islam, and really so is all of Saudi Arabia is. So, who would be pissed that we are on their sacred land and influencing their politics to push the western agenda...hrm, well I'm sure they will probably be Muslims, possibly associated with Osama who is now mad because we took away a potential amount of power he'd have, and heck maybe even vastly be from Saudi Arabia. Now, maybe I'm just putting pieces together instead of just making stuff up, but it seems to make perfect sense. As far as gained "nothing"...look who is bogged down in two wars and has an economy that is falling part and is a slave to oil...that'd be the U.S....ding ding ding we have a winner...*shock* it's the terrorist, and we fell right into their sand trap. Maybe they knew that American pride was America's greatest enemy.

I can see, both the logic in this possibility and why you would too. For in many ways this is fundamentally true. As far as the cultural aspects of it, amongst the common people. Yet one still should consider that the Royal Kings, Sheiks and Emirs of Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait in fact only pay hommage to the religion for the sake of their subjects and that it less expensive to let the common person sustain themselves largely just on faith, while limting the wealth of gold, which the royals horde off of the endeavor, and only share with a very select and small percentage of their subjects to any wealth bestowing degree.

Common people, like myself, are full of passions, and things we might like to do, but are often limited by our modest lack of wealth to effect the freedom of movement and to acquire significant things that cost money to where we could ever act out those passions. As passionately as we might wish too, you still have to have money for the bus and cheeseburger along the way.

You need a wealthy backer. Some with lots of money that believes in your cause. Someone with lots of money of course does believe in a cause, it's called making money. How do these people make me money? These few passionate people I am will to fund to do this thing that costs lots and lots of money.

The Bin Ladens are one of the wealthiest families in Saudi Arabia and throughout the world. Their construction company has thrived world wide, and they have build several notable buildings over the years here in America, hired by American businesses as contractors. The family has invested heavily in oil, defense companies, real estate, and stocks and bonds.

Our oil consumption which is ever increasing needs no impetus to increase it's demand. It's demand is always at a peak.

Bin Laden's father and the first President Bush are the major partners along with Tony Blaire in the Carlylle Group. It is ranked as one of the top ten eguity capital investment firms in the world, and invests buying a controlling share in hitech defense companies.

On that top rung of the ladder. the ladder that hands the money down to the rungs below, they profit equally in the same endeavor of making money off of war. I suppose it's very good work if you could get it.

In Fact elder Bush, and elder Bin Laden, were having a cordial breakfast together on the morning of September 11, 2001 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington D.C., mean while Lord Rothschild of London was just wrapping up his honey moon to his new bride, a famous Zionist debutate that they enjoyed in the White House as the younger Bush's guest, before arriving to their new New York City, 2 story penthouse apartment, with it's spectacular 2 story full across balcony view of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers, that morning on September 11, 2001.

The common people get all excited about their best selling books, that give pieces of dirt some other worldy significance as some cultural and spirtual centerpoint to some great earthly struggle against the forces of good and evil. Of course each book has a different version of good and evil, give or take a little. They are easily motivated by their passions to the point of manipulation, when some kind benefactor hands the money from the top rung of the ladder down to them, to enjoy them.

Of course they usually enjoy them to their detriment, typically a certain death at some point.

While the people at the top, bank roll the process, and make the money that is to be made off that process, by orchestrating those things together, the stirs up such peoples passions. Pawns, dupes, fall guys, slaves, fools, how ever you want to say it otherwise regarding the virtues of their passions such people feel and believe in.

Yet I think you might see, because I kind of do, how what you add, works nicely along, in that fun game where the bankers get all the control and the money called World War III. They get to control the significant events through funding them, enjoy the privelage of the real truth as to why they are really happening, position themselves to get the best bird's eye seat or view to the most exciting moments, and then rake in the cash as people, fight, and fight, and die, and suffer, for their passions and the things they were taught to believe, as slaves to them, dancing on the strings of their masters.

So all this money in these things you talk about, do play right into it, only adding so much more truly pertinent detail.

The point is that is how you get people to fight, by destroying or killing something that is very important to them, that the people who destroyed or killed had a different version of the three versions of the book.

Of course all games should have rules. When you have three sets of rules for three different sides. Wow that makes it real hard to figure out what the guys with all the cash that control because they fund it, use for their rules.

They have a book all their own. It's called an acount ledger. It has no rules, the don't read it, they add stuff to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just as William Cooper predicted 9/11 and was massacred for trying to warn the public about the truth behind it so will we beable to see through the next inside job.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
lol, oh dear, the fear hazing campaign must not be working very well when they have to resort to throwing together all the "scary" words they know of.

Lets see, what could we say that will re-scare the public and get them to look to us for security again? Lets take, Nuclear (everyones scared of that one), AlQaeda, and for the heck of it, mention 9/11.

... Man, I really hope these guys don't play poker.
If they did, they'd be screaming "I've got all the aces!!!" with every hand they draw.

I know the governments want the public to toss their liberties aside and look to the governing bodies for protection... but we've stopped listening.

They can scream terrorist till they're blue in the face.
Even Hitler and Mussolini didn't over-use the terrorist card to this extent.

Someone tear out "Jaded" from the encyclopedia and mail it to them.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

it is getting ridiculus. why they are trying to threaten everybody again?

Osama/Al-Qaida is FAKE

Flase Agenda's Keep Emerging.

Osama/Al-Qaida is FEAR

False Evidence Appears Real.

Osama/Al-Qaida is FLAG

False Launch Appears Grounded. (thats why)

FFF, Fear Fools Feelings. (911, 1million, war) oil.>
........./.......|........... \
Al-Qaida..nuke's......US soil.

you will srceam for more security ...soldiers in the steet... see the connections now of the

"WHY" = "Control" ..ow and so you forget you were just where just bankrupted.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

ok. but take care.
I would like to belive that u are right. but I just know a little more facts then u, I suppose. maybe cause I was working for the government institution for a while? I have no ilusions any more. it is a game u won't understand cause u are enough good man.

There are many government institutions, a public school is a government institution, you have presented nothing but how horrible your typing or possibly grammatical skills are. .

upsi, I wonder how many languages you speak? i can speak english, french, russian and german pretty well. and of course I can also speak polish, my native. so now tell me about your skills... I really tried to be gentle to you but hey, you are a not worth it at all. you are on my ignore list from now on. seeyounever

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

ok. but take care.

There are many government institutions, a public school is a government institution, you have presented nothing but how horrible your typing or possibly grammatical skills are. If you honestly did work for an TOP level government institution, then I can see why we'd have been vulnerable to an attack due to a naive workforce within the government.
Dropping a job title, is usually dismissive, but it's just plain funny when you don't elaborate, tell me you know "more" than me, while typing like you're on instant messenger.

and for your information, I was dealing with the german compensation program to the slave workers form WWII. on a top position also in International Migration Organization. but after what I've seen in international plitics I moved to work in my architectural office cause it is my proffesion.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by czacza1]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
9/11 or not, I don't see how that changes the fact that there is still corruption by the rich, greedy companies and the government for not following the constitution.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Bin Laden's father and the first President Bush are the major partners along with Tony Blaire in the Carlylle Group. It is ranked as one of the top ten eguity capital investment firms in the world, and invests buying a controlling share in hitech defense companies.

Ok, you had me up until you started producing facts that have 0 evidence other than pure speculation by someone in their basement wearing tin foil. A conspiracy THEORY is not a fact, we have facts that point in the direction of a non conspiracy. Now, if you want to actually bring me in on the conspiracy theory, then you'd just have to claim that Israeli intelligence never shared definitive information of a pending attack with the U.S. as to drag the U.S. into the region more so, and even that is pure speculation, but it's a lot more believable than the hollywood fairytale you are spouting. So, when you produce some hard unbiased facts, then maybe I'll listen, until then one more flew over the cuckoo's nest.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1and for your information, I was dealing with the german compensation program to the slave workers form WWII. on a top position also in International Migration Organization. but after what I've seen in international plitics I moved to work in my architectural office cause it is my proffesion.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by czacza1]

That's not top level government institution, and gives you no upper hand on information or "experience" with things that would actually effect the outcome of or events leading to an event such as 9/11. You just dropped a job title, which proves nothing at all, and is actually a discredit to you, since your job title had nothing to do with anything other than to say "I worked for the government thus I know about an evil organization." It's really easy to be ignorant if you don't even read the other side of the equation, so go ahead and put me on your ignore list to reinforce your cognitive bias, it doesn't hurt my feelings at all, only makes me feel bad for society. As far as how many languages you can speak that is also irrelevant and doesn't impress me, so stop dropping skills that are irrelevant to the subject at hand, your foreign language knowledge does not excuse you for title dropping, nor does it increase your foreign policy experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
Just as William Cooper predicted 9/11 and was massacred for trying to warn the public about the truth behind it so will we beable to see through the next inside job.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by disfugured]

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11? Hmmm...can you provide any documentation in support of the claim? Im aware of Cooper's UFO history (they exist!! Wait, not they DON'T!) but didn't know he had predicted the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Intelligence and military would have equipment that would be able to detect radioactive materials and would be searching areas covertly for any sign it.

Nothing happens on that scale without them knowing.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ok, you had me up until you started producing facts that have 0 evidence other than pure speculation by someone in their basement wearing tin foil. A conspiracy THEORY is not a fact, we have facts that point in the direction of a non conspiracy. Now, if you want to actually bring me in on the conspiracy theory, then you'd just have to claim that Israeli intelligence never shared definitive information of a pending attack with the U.S. as to drag the U.S. into the region more so, and even that is pure speculation, but it's a lot more believable than the hollywood fairytale you are spouting. So, when you produce some hard unbiased facts, then maybe I'll listen, until then one more flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Good for you! I tell you what I will do, I will take off my tinfoil hat, which I don't have, and leave the basement that I don't have, to put on my Columbo Trench Coat I don't have, and put a half of cigar in my mouth I don't have, to pull out the Badge I don't have, for the Jurisdiction I don't represent, in a Jurisdiction even if I did represent, has no jurisdiction in every sovereign nation, indpependent, and principal nation, I would need to travel too, to secure an investagatory inveterview and the power to sieze documents and asks quesitons from people who would have otherwise no reason to give me the time of day, because of their wealth and position, and the fact that they wouldn't even want too, to get you these facts.

Where after I do that impossible bit of foolishness, you can tell me...sorry, I don't believe them because you didn't have jurisdiction or authority to come by them so they are not credible.

Now you go back to your meadow, find some more cud to chew on and say Baaaaaaaaaaa.

Because I am not buying the fact that everyone else in the world, lacks the intelligence, ability to reason and deduce, to the extent that you do, which is why you imagine no one does, or would do these things, because after all that grass looks so good, and the koolaide at the troth tastes so wonderful who could want anything more.

If you are so happy with your little flock, why are you so desperate to get people to join it?

Come on up to the next level my friend, the air is fine.

The reality is you can't prove it's not true, for the same reasons I can't prove it's true.

[edit on 28/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join