It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Nuclear 9/11 threat alive and well

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Report: Nuclear 9/11 threat alive and well

www.worldnetdaily.com

A British intelligence report says al-Qaida is trying to recruit disaffected nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan, according to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

The report from the British intelligence agency MI6 comes as part of an alert that has been issued in preparation for the G20 meetings to be held in London over the next few days.

Al-Qaida has "access to nuclear materials from the former Soviet Union. In the past 10 years there have been 1,300 separate incidents of nuclear material smuggling," MI6 revealed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
it is getting ridiculus. why they are trying to threaten everybody again? I know that in fact the small terrorist attacks are possible. and most probably no one can secure himself in 100 %. but please, the attacks on such a scale as 911 obviously can not and never were manageable by some cave monsters from Pakistan.

there are 2 possibilities:
- they want to leave us with that fears to achive some new goals
- they want to strike again cause they are looking for some new war to let us focus on something else than economical crisis. they will have a chance to steal all the rest we stilln have got left.

www.worldnetdaily.com

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1

it is getting ridiculus. why they are trying to threaten everybody again? I know that in fact the small terrorist attacks are possible. and most probably no one can secure himself in 100 %. but please, the attacks on such a scale as 911 obviously can not and never were manageable by some cave monsters from Pakistan.

there are 2 possibilities:
- they want to leave us with that fears to achive some new goals
- they want to strike again cause they are looking for some new war to let us focus on something else than economical crisis. they will have a chance to steal all the rest we stilln have got left.

www.worldnetdaily.com

I have to say that your theory is pretty illogical, you're obviously a 9/11 Truther, which frankly I don't agree with. However, how could you say that a a group of people would require some sort of government or NWO operation to accomplish something on such a large scale? So basically, what you mean is that government is more efficient than the private industry? That's basically the logic you just set forth...I'm sure millionaires are involved, maybe Zionists, or maybe just a bunch of people who hate the west inflicting their views on their society. Those are all open for debate, but to rule out that a small faction couldn't possibly accomplish 9/11 or something bigger without some sort of "NWO" style backing it is utterly ridiculous and naive. S&F for the article, none of your commented spin.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yep. Propaganda once again.

And yellowcard, you obviously don't know the holes in the official 9/11 story. Would Al-Qaeda be able to make the Pentagon stand down? Plan the exercises on that day of the exact same target with the same weapons so they can blind the radar operators? Or change their story dozens of time? Or the supposed Al-Qaeda anthrax letters sent only to people who opposed Bush? And the insider trading linking to the CIA? Or the bombs in the WTC7 from multiples witnesses, or the countdown to the WTC7 being brought down? And those WTCs were guarded by a security corporation linked to the Bushes. Yeah, Al-Qaeda was so infiltrated in the US government they were in the pentagon at key positions, in the medias and planted the explosives... and they never get caught. COME ON.

Come on. 9/11 was an inside job period. And the next big attack will be as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I can see that you did not went through the documents over 911 issue. the best would be to read it, I really hope you do. after some even basic research you will come to the same conclusion I promise you that - IT COULD NOT BE ORGANIZED WITHOUT GOVERNMENT BACK UP.

and frankly you are right, on the free market the government company is going to loose. that is why there are no really free markets. there are always some licences, bailouts, and lots more to make sure that government one is going to survive. and that is why you are all way wrong.

but thanks for reply anyway. cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
yes they are creating a story, so when the government/NWO strike the states again, they can say " see we told you so" and the people will fear and give up there power to the government saying "save us" " and lets get those middle eastern bastards" its all bulls*** just like 9/11 was

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
oooh, I am scared, contrived doom so not makes me hot.

It seems they need to pump these stories out. The economy is going belly-up, and "governments" are guilty of collusion with the bankers, so they pump stories like this out to make the people feel they need to keep a safe watch.

plucky is not buying it. The UK is dying on the vine, they have a month left and they are done, so says FeverIAm...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This may be so that the security forces can maintain a huge presence at the G20 summit, and use this as an excuse to keep the protesters away.

That aside, I believe it's more likely that they would get nuclear material from pakistan than from russia.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now all we need is a date so we can get one of those "OMG! doom and destruction for April 23!!" threads going. So looking forward to that.

And, er... did they track down that last missing Minot nuke?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Perhaps a small cave organization like Al-Qaeda could pull off a nuclear attack. All it really takes it a nuclear bomb, and a little help from professional smugglers.

On the other hand, there aren't exactly nuclear bombs laying around, which just anyone can get their hands on -- world famous terrorist or not.

All I know for sure, is that you can not punish 99% of people, for the irresponsible actions of an unpredictable 1%. That is true for terror attacks, as well as gun control, and every other form of proposed prohibition you can think of.

Give me liberty, or give me death!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The only way the Cave Dwelling Al Qaeda nut jobs could get a nuke is if the Government (I don't know which Government) gives it to them.

Look at Iran, its 2009, they are a country with infrastructure that has had a covert nuclear program for years and they haven't built a bomb yet.

I fear that this is a prelude to an attack so that the PTB could wipe out a part of the population, enforce martial law, and enslave the remaining population.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1

I can see that you did not went through the documents over 911 issue. the best would be to read it, I really hope you do. after some even basic research you will come to the same conclusion I promise you that - IT COULD NOT BE ORGANIZED WITHOUT GOVERNMENT BACK UP.

and frankly you are right, on the free market the government company is going to loose. that is why there are no really free markets. there are always some licences, bailouts, and lots more to make sure that government one is going to survive. and that is why you are all way wrong.

but thanks for reply anyway. cheers

I'm willing to bet you all of Geitner's money that you haven't a clue as to what you're talking about. Cognitive bias is the only back up I see here.

Originally posted by finemanm
The only way the Cave Dwelling Al Qaeda nut jobs could get a nuke is if the Government (I don't know which Government) gives it to them.

Look at Iran, its 2009, they are a country with infrastructure that has had a covert nuclear program for years and they haven't built a bomb yet.

I fear that this is a prelude to an attack so that the PTB could wipe out a part of the population, enforce martial law, and enslave the remaining population.

Not true, Russia has many warheads that have not be accounted for anyhow it's not that hard to make a nuclear bomb if you have the information to make one, or scientists to put the pieces together from various sources. No idiot would be dumb enough to get their materials from the same source. That is suspicious activity and would be tracked immediately, I can't believe so many people here are so naive as to think a small faction couldn't do this. As far as 9/11, it may seem "difficult" for a small faction to do it, but you're completely ignoring that such things were never really taken seriously prior to 9/11, so it is much easier to not go under suspicion. It's hard to predict things when they come erratic and totally random people. How much planning do you think it would take to just make a pipebomb and put it in a mall? Maybe a day. Totally niave to think otherwise, and the next person who tells me 9/11 was an inside job, I'm just going to write off as ignorant and naive. I wasn't even debating that "controversial" subject, I only said it's irresponsible and simply ignorant to say that a small faction couldn't do something without a larger backing...because it can be.
I am so glad most of you do not work for the intelligence community.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

Building a bomb from scratch is much different then a dirty bomb. If somebody has enough money then they can get or do just about anything in this world. I'm not saying osama is behind it or not but it's a reality and will eventually happen.

If people would spend less time bickering and having pissing contests about the parts they can't change and focus on what they can it would be far more productive. Like the 9/11 crap. Does it really matter to you if you need to be right about how it happened? You can do nothing different to change what happened and nothing will change if your correct that it was osama or bush behind it. What you can change though is being ready in case something like that were to happen again and its foolish to think it won't.

To the people mocking this I hope you already have your backup plans ready for your area. It might be fear mongering but its more then likely positioning from 1 side or the other for something to happen so. Now is the perfect opportunity from either view point for a big attack. Terrorists win because it would cripple economies. Governments win because it would allow them to get massive changes put in place and quickly.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you have the money you can pull off anything! someone paid for pilots to train to fly, bought airline tickets, then bought box cutters, where is the mastermind in all that?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

To the people mocking this I hope you already have your backup plans ready for your area. It might be fear mongering but its more then likely positioning from 1 side or the other for something to happen so. Now is the perfect opportunity from either view point for a big attack. Terrorists win because it would cripple economies. Governments win because it would allow them to get massive changes put in place and quickly.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by whoshotJR]

In the minds of people like 9/11 truthers, those two conditions are one in the same. They make no difference between a "terrorist attack crippling the government" or "the government crippling itself to make massive changes."

Remember, you're talking about people who come up with their conclusion first, and then twist, misinterpret, misrepresent, fill-in, create, and exaggerate the data so that it fits the wanted result.

They're perfectly happy with that within their own group too - and they even try to "spread the gospel" to us non-believers and condemn us in the process.

You're talking about people who see unknown variables in a story and assume it's automatically wrong because it can not be solved - so again, they fill-in the holes with their own speculation to create what is a plausible story to them.

You're talking about people who believe that everything requires an answer... which is, funnily enough part of the core of religion. If all else fails "god" did it.

... if all else fails, the government did it!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That's right everyone stay scared, keep your eyes out for the mushroom clouds, meanwhile, they steal your money, your freedom, and everything else not nailed down.

I think the nuclear 9/11 is overstated to say the least.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

ok. but take care.
I would like to belive that u are right. but I just know a little more facts then u, I suppose. maybe cause I was working for the government institution for a while? I have no ilusions any more. it is a game u won't understand cause u are enough good man.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
like a poster said, with millionaires backing them, anything can be bought. one dirty bomb wouldn't really matter, but what about five or six( one warhead could be broken down ), strategically placed in different parts of the world and going off at the same time.( to use a fully armed warhead would just eliminate population= no one left to be terrified).

britain and different parts of the eastern continants have been dealing with conventional(tnt,plastique) bombings for decades(and carrying on BAU hours after the fact).

the west gets bombed anywhere and is paralized(does the big flinch) for weeks/months. they (terrorists) sit back and praise allah, ltao watching FEMA and NEST run around proving exactly why their limitless budgets mean jack-@#$% as far as disaster relief/emergency response goes.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

I don't really see myself as a 9/11 truther. I have a really hard time with the "official story" because I believe that there are a lot of unexplained things with 9/11 for it to be as simple as the Gov. wants us to believe.

On the other hand, I don't have a hard time believing that it was 19 middle-eastern terrorists on those planes that hit the WTC.

From my perspective, I don't doubt that a terrorist could get his hands on a nuke, and could actually get to a place and detonate it. I just believe that the terrorist would get a lot of help from a government to do said act. Again, I don't know which government, US, Russian, UK, Iranian, Pakistaini, Saudi, Chinese? Who knows.

I don't presume to know the unknowable, but I am smart enough to know that I don't know enough.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

"it is getting ridiculus. why they are trying to threaten everybody again?"
Because that's what people like that do.

"I know that in fact the small terrorist attacks are possible...no one can secure himself 100%."
All one can do is try to prepare for what may come and hope it's good enough.

"but please, the attacks on such a scale as 911 obviously can not and never were manageable by some cave monsters from Pakistan."
Where did you get Pakistan? Afghanistan is where the Taliban was on 9/11, but that's not the point. Life was different then. The people in the U.S. felt like they were free to do whatevever they wanted to do.

If it was up to me, there would be absolutely no changes in what you could bring on board.

This country was built on the idea of everyone being FREE to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. I see no need to change that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join