It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you HATE about the people who HATE North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, South A..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What makes you HATE the people that HATE these continents? Could it be that the you HATE the people that HATE the countries that lie within these continents (excluding Antarctica)? Or is it that you HATE the humans that HATE the humans within these continents that just makes you sick? What do you HATE about the people that HATE?

[Edited on 4-20-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok... This "what do you hate/love" stuff is starting to get out of hand. But whatever.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Personally, I think we should have a thread "What do you hate about Uranus." I know I helped start this trend out of curiosity, I'm sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nothing, everyone is entitled to their opinons. If you disagree you are a fascist. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic. The point of the post was to point out that there are too many of these posts, lol. The "wink" I put at the end of it should have been the trigger mechanism to show that I was joking. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
God, my bad. There were only two though. I thought both threads posted warranted a discussion, though I could be wrong according to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
jesus f*ckin christ! WTF is with all this hate stuff?!?!?!?!?!
just because i started the hate part, doesn't mean that it should go on forever! if ur trying to rake up points, forget it

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Lol, this whole thread was a joke. I just got tired of seeing the word "hate" in a lot of topics. Insite, I wasn't just referring to those two posts.
Hate is such a harsh word.

Anyways, this is my last post on this (my) thread - this isn't the type of thing I would usually post. I just thought it might be a fun post to see if people caught the joke, lol. Apparently not.

And do you think that anyone with such a long freaking topic title could possibly be serious? lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Lol, this whole thread was a joke. I just got tired of seeing the word "hate" in a lot of topics. Insite, I wasn't just referring to those two posts.
Hate is such a harsh word.

Anyways, this is my last post on this (my) thread - this isn't the type of thing I would usually post. I just thought it might be a fun post to see if people caught the joke, lol. Apparently not.

And do you think that anyone with such a long freaking topic title could possibly be serious? lol.

No hard feeligns at all EE. I just get riled up from time to time. I see the irony in your thread and agree. Hate is a strong word. No offense meant by my posts in your thread. I'm not here to make enemies.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I said I wouldn't post again, but for you insite, I will. I wasn't trying to attack you insite, nor was I offended by your posts. I'm too laid back for that type of thing.
It takes too much energy to hate. I find the ability to love a lot less taxing.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What a lazy attitude, EE. If you are lacking in energy, take vitamins and excercise! Denying yourself of half the emotional experience to which you are entitled is terrible!

new topics

top topics

join