It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States Rebel Against Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

States Rebel Against Washington

news.yahoo.com

"The mainstream media would portray some of us as rednecks, whether we're from Pennsylvania, Oregon, or South Carolina," says Pitts. "But this is a wake-up call. And if Washington doesn't heed that wake-up call, revolution is on the horizon."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Admin Edit: fixed all caps.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
pretty crazy stuff going on.. seems like theres a movement on the horizon. Although I am on board because I think the federal government is out of control right now. Our freedoms are being trampled as we sit idle.

I am not sure how the federal government thinks they can do what they are doing and act like we are going to just stand here and take it. There will be a breaking point and I feel its close unless obama pulls some crazy magic out of his hat.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'd like to know how to get our state to start thinking along those lines.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

I'm surprised that WI wasn't one of the forerunners of this thought process. At least the history I have heard portrays you guys as a group of free thinkers and strict adherents to the constitution.

Yes, something is brewing. Sure, some out there will say that it is a bunch of hot air. Because Americans are lazy. Well, I'm here to say that not ALL Americans are lazy. The lazy will fertilize the grounds of a new America if the people in perceived power aren't careful. You can only poke a sleeping bear so much before it awakens and rips your head off.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Maybe email this news link, but not with ats in the headline, though.
Im sure thats a good way to get it sent straight to the circular file.
We know most of us here have normal thinking and arent nut-jobs, but i doubt a senator or congressmans secratery would think the same.

new topics

top topics

join