It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DUI, No Ins, No Dl, And a Hit & Run!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
He's 33 years old and the black sheep in the family. I'll call him Jack. Jacks had many encounters with law enforcement and has a record a mile long! This last episode consists of Driving under the influence, NO drivers license, No insurance, And Hit & Run. FIVE cars were involved and had damage. Thank God no one was killed, but some victims could still claim injuries. Jacks drivers license was already suspended due to a previous DUI. Is this considered a class C felony and will he spend 5 years in the big house? If the judge goes by his past than Jacks toast! He's married and has 3 kids. The officer said the damage to the other cars was atleast $3000.00! I don't know if that meant 'each' car or the total damage to all 5 cars. Jack hasn't been arrested yet. I guess the courts can take up to 90 days which would end around mid April. Jacks case is listed still open.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by MountainStar]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am Jack's complete lack of controll.

?

Who is Jack? Is this a friend of yours? Is this you?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

No it's not me whatukno. My driving record is spotless. Never even got a parking ticket. AKA- Jack is my sister's kid. I'm just checking out this last incident on Jack, because he hasn't been truthful with my sister all along. They've been constantly bailing him out in the past. I'm suggesting the Tough Love approach this time to them. Let Jack face his crimes on his own. I don't want to see my sister and her husband loose everything to save Jack's arse. Fact is, Jack will never change. He has stoled money from them and taken my sister's husband pain medication. Yet he still has a key to their home. I told sis to change the locks on their door! Her response was, "Oh he's just a kid". He's 33 years old for Crying Out Loud!

join