It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another O'Hare video [HOAX VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Posted by the same "Ohareufowitness".

www.youtube.com...

Again no sound, no take off....

He states :

Since I posted my video clip, I have been contacted through You Tube by many, many people. One guy sent me his telephone number and over a detailed conversation he told me that he had also witnessed and filmed a UFO at the airport on the same day, and on Wednesday 25th I met up with him, he seemed like a credible and honest man, and I have no reason to doubt his claims. He told me that he has never come forward because he does not want to be the subject of ridicule, and he does not want to be involved with the media, UFO researchers and UFO fanatics, and who can blame him?, just look at the reaction I have received in less than a week. He told me that on November 7th 2006 he was at Chicago O'hare International Airport when he saw a huge Flying Saucer, he said he grabbed his cell phone and started filming the UFO, he witnessed the Flying Saucer hovering for 1 minute over the airport after which time he said it just simply vanished before his very eyes. He said that after 45 seconds his cell phone suddenly cut off and went dead, which he cant explain as it was fully charged. He said that the UFO was a huge, silent, dark, hazy, saucer-shaped, metallic craft. He thinks that several different UFO'S were witnessed that day as his sighting was at 4.28 p:m, and he believes that the true, full story has still yet to be told. He has decided to share his stunning evidence with the world, and he wishes to remain anonymous, and wants to simply get on with his life without any hassle. The sound from his clip has been removed to protect his identity as he can be clearly heard speaking. Believe what you want, but I believe his footage is genuine and shows an Unidentified Flying Object of unknown origin. Photo copyright 2009 ohareufowitness.

As indicated by the first response in this thread, the video is a hoax.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think he simply used this photo this time :

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It looks someone took a video of a still picture moved the camera around and made it out of focus on purpose. I am kind of disappointed by this one.

Peace trustnobody

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by triklops

Interesting. But if he talked to another person, that also filmed the craft, then were is that second footage?

If was him that would be the first think i would do, a second source to prove my claims

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
It looks someone took a video of a still picture moved the camera around and made it out of focus on purpose. I am kind of disappointed by this one.

Peace trustnobody

>Check my second post above. You are exactly right.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Float_

Interesting. But if he talked to another person, that also filmed the craft, then were is that second footage?

If was him that would be the first think i would do, a second source to prove my claims

Here is another one. Well, the shape is the the same I think. And It comes to mind why somebody would make the senseless effort to make a blurry vid that is easy to debunk. So I would think it could be for real, but there is no way to proof that:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It could be the photo you posted looks like the same angle. The video is so blurry, I can't read what is says on the plain. I am sure anyone could make a video of this quality.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by triklops
I think he simply used this photo this time :

Well, if so, he did make the flags move.
There is almost no way to proof any video is real without the sourcevid.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Cool thx

Well, maybe they were a whole lot more of witnesses. If so, some more footage will come up sooner or later.

I did a comment cheak on that video, and apparantely this sighting was talked about in UFO Hunters. They have the records and interviews of this sighting.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
No that are no flags. Take a look at the image again.
They just appear to be flags because of the blur and the bad quality by the video and on Youtube.
I blurred the picture myself to see what it looks like and appears the same.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Here is another one. Well, the shape is the the same I think. And It comes to mind why somebody would make the senseless effort to make a blurry vid that is easy to debunk. So I would think it could be for real, but there is no way to proof that:

This one looks the same, its not even moving. I could make a better video with some fishing line and a garbage can lid.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

They just appear to be flags because of the blur and the bad quality by the video and on Youtube.

I was just looking, you are right. Those are lightposts. The motion and blur produces a flaglike pixelswitch. Is is the same plane as far as I can see from the same position.

Where does the photo come from. Same or different source?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

I was just looking, you are right. Those are lightposts. The motion and blur produces a flaglike pixelswitch. Is is the same plane as far as I can see from the same position.

Where does the photo come from. Same or different source?

I just found it searching google for "O'Hare Ufo"
because it looked like he used a still image.
If you look on the left above this can-like building there is the "UFO" that the image-source is proposing.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here you can see the blur effect...

I just created this :

It looks almost the same....even with the "flag"-effect

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

The first time i saw that I did not see the plane in the background. Pretty interesting vid in my opinion. Too bad it's on youtube and not better quality. The shape is similar to the one in Turkey where maybe you see two aliens but this one is smooth on top. Do flying saucers come in convertible models?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes, this new video has same shape as other one but from different vantage point. Where is the source video? I don't know why people waster their time with 1.3 mp cellphone cameras when a 10MP is just $150 these days. I carry my camera almost everywhere but not at night when I see them but now I will start to carry it at night too.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is a hard one to just dismiss off hand. The attention faking would bring is a great incentive to put this out there, but again it may be genuine. We need better quality video which may already be in the hands of the government and too late for us to see it.

A good test would be to contact the guy and go back out to take another video with his camera phone at the same location and compare.

Still, something very unusual was seen that day and I'm guessing we have not seen the last of photos or videos.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Those are some read filters that he has running over that film, makes it look like a sweet impressionist painting. On top of that the two UFOs look totally different.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Mike Shackled]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If that were the case.. why is there tiny light and fluctuation around the craft?
It might be fake but it is nothing so simple as filming a photo

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
triklops nailed this straight away.

I took screen shots of the video and the photo used to create it and overlayed them in this animation.

The slight movement in the animation is because I had to skew the photo to make it fit and obviously didn't get the size and ratio exactly right. Whoever created the video wasn't too picky about keeping the correct aspect ratio of the original photo.

Even so I think it's obvious they are one and the same and all the hoaxer has done is paste a picture of a ufo into the photo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7977d08efecad77f.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join