It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i can't wait to meet them
i hope that is true

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

haha

dont think this is even real.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have heard that this isn't the best source, but some parts of this seem to be plausible. but then again others seem too out there for me.

The religious part makes sense though. the Vatican came out and said aliens are real and don't go against Christianity. many Christians that once believed we were alone are now saying otherwise. when you watch the christian channels on TV, you hear about the Bilderbergs, the NWO, and aliens among other topics. so there may be some truth to it...? right..?

also i have friends in the National gaurd, infantry and marines and they are ALL having lock downs and debriefings in the near future.. but i think that has more to do with Afghanistan and the London meeting on the 2nd. but who knows...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If it is real or not we will know by 2013 right? That's what it says. So we will see what happens. There is no debunking this one, just waiting to see if it is true. Personally I can wait 4 years to find out if aliens are going to visit us.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jassie51289
the Vatican came out and said aliens are real and don't go against Christianity.

Why do people keep saying this? The Vatican NEVER said that aliens exist. They just said that it's ok to believe in them. Huuuuuge difference.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be typical? when they arrive (if) they come in peace, but there will be those screaming for them to be blown out of the sky.

If they do have access to the internet, and reading this, please talk to the people first, and not politicians who see a way of making profit, talk to all the people, not just a select few, who really do not have everyone's best interest at heart, and stay away from fascists, you wont get any joy there.

As for it being true, I can only say I have seen a lot of threads on here, which where ripped apart, but could well and truly fit into this story, if true that is.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Better start making lots of ET rubbish to sell then.

T-shirts, flags, plastic crap galore.

If something like this was to happen (not) humans won't change that much, they'd still ask "did you bring presents and stuff?"

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

All I have to say is good luck hitting them. Like trying to destroy the moon with a BB gun.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I doubt anyone will dare try that!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hope: yes, I hope so.

Pray: nope.

Other: I'v waited for halflife 2 longer then that. Wait and see and if it does what I think it will... Duke Nukem Forever.

But still, thx for posting seriously.

ps. IF Grey are halfway here- who abduct human?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I predicted this would happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You better hope it's not the Annunaki.

My friend met them once, it turned out very ugly.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Huckfinn, where are you????

2nd verse, same as the first....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Woohoo!

Battlestar Galactica has finally found the way to Earth!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Man, I'm really hoping they like tattoos and piercings. Business hasn't been too good lately.

My biggest hope is that they're using Google to locate all the fema camps for immediate destruction upon their arrival.

My biggest fear is that they're just here for a bailout.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So I am not sure if these are the types of claims we will begin to see because of the whole 2012/ revelations/ pyramids (pick one), or if I am just pointing out the obvious connected dots.
And why would Obama be the guaranteed president in 4 years?

We might be in the middle of a changeover of power in the beginning of that year...

And don't try to say that the republicans didn't know. If Obama knows now, then Bush knew then. And I can't see the republicans giving up the primary to Mccain if the stakes were that high.

So the winner of the last election gets first contact?

But thanks for the entertaining article. I, for one, believe anythings possible...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The aliens indirectly contributed to the development of internet search engines and they are in limited contact with Google through SETI. They are able to access the internet currently and their involvement in search engine research is for the purpose of allowing them to understand as much about earth as possible prior to their next arrival.

Tina's Internet connection aligns with a theory I posited here about a UFO arrival priming involving the red-green-blue-yellow color schemes of both the Microsoft Windows and Google logos, and the colors of the UFO sighted in the 1976 Tehran Iran UFO encounter.

We all have been primed with those colors by looking at the logos.

Of course, I am skeptical about any marketing person on general principle (i.e. they are propogandists/mainpulators by trade, so may just be pulling our leg for kicks).

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
And you can bet your bottom dollar that they will require ALL citizens to turn in their firearms, as they wouldn't want red neck bob shootin an alien and starting a galactic war ....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
After thinking about this post I have came to this conclusion.They are already here and have been since man lived in caves.

This is a link to a couple of web site where documented contact with humanoid types have been cataloged..

www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

www.iraap.org...

They're here already.

You're going to get disclosure from the government about these ET visitors about the same day the President gets on the TV to tell us the sun came up that day.

I think for any reasonable intelligent person that can read all these worldwide documented encounters with unknown humanoids is proof enough.

Don't need a world leader or government announcement to make it official.

A large portion of the world peoples believe in one God and have no proof of his existence.

Why deny the existence of others like us from other worlds and the fact they may be smarter and more advanced?

When there has been numerous observations of their presence.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
TO SERVE MAN! IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!!!!
But seriously, Obama's talking to them through SETI? Isn't SETI privately funded, and very underfunded program as I understand it?
Wouldn't the ET's be communication through more "official channels". And as far as ET's learning about and judging us through GOOGLE, man, we're boned.

That is exactly what I was thinking. SETI is a privatly funded organization who's goal is to be able to find and reveal any alien communications. Now when I say reveal I mean tell the public.

I find it highly unbelievable that SETI would keep something like this from the public and I find it even more hard to believe that SETI is working with the government to keep it concealed untill the year 2013....

As you said, If these aliens are learning about us through Google. They probably would have turned tail and went home after watching the youtube video of Britney Spears hitting a car with an umbrella!

Seriously though, as much as I would LOVE for this to be true, Common sense tells me that this story is just a hoax.

There isnt really anything we can do besides wait and see what happens anyway...... SO I guesss we should wait. Only time will tell if this story is a hoax or not.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join