It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE "ORDER" ALREADY HAPPENED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
ATS, i have some bad news. Its too late! this site for the short time i have been on it seems very interested in the other side of news and gov and aliens, very interesting and though provoking web site. What about this one. the Order has already happened and we are too dumb to see it. I recently read a great book the unseen hand, Now the book talks alot about conspiracy theories in every event in history. There seems to be a second motive in all major events. O.k. i can ponder that but the thing that has stood out to about all these theories wether true or not is that we never saw it coming and we did nothing about it.

Which brings me to the topice of this my second thread. the 'order" already happened. And if think I silly beans think about it. What country has there hands in every major counrties, econimic system. What counrty has more power interms of global market strength, whose currency has more power and weight. And what counrty is the world police. There is only one answer to all those questions.
I am not saying that the ORDER is fully complete cause its not but isnt it wierd that everyone on these types of forms are talking about them slipping and that they will be stopped? Not so much I say. Again we didnt see them stealing our wallet and when we realizd they stole it, we get it back but there sonething missing and they convince you that they are truthfull and honest and that they didnt take anything from you wallet but your cash is missing and you know it but you belive them and tell them not to doo it again. they oass a law stating no wallet stealing. you feel better because it wont happen again, but your forgetting that something of yours was taken. they wait awhile, then another magic trick but this time all you get back is that wallet and they let you belive that, there was nothing in that wallet and you believe them. Why would you tell someone or let them believe that you have power over there way of life? thats stupid, no one worth there weight would voluntary become a servent especially in the states. I know i would rather be 6 feet down than a servant. THE TRICK THEY PULLED ON US IS CHOICE THERe WAY. You see if someone has a choice they believe that they are choosing for themselves, EX. election year. But what the majority of people seem to overlook is that either one is "there" guy. Just with different attributes. They both play for the same team but wear different jerseys. All majors choices hat have global implactions are already chosen for us we just chose who gets to tell us what we want to hear.

We create this false reality of what the "ORDER" take over should look like but we are to stupid to see thats its already in place. Think about the bills that got passed the last 8 years? "They" can put you away if your deemed a threat to the state. That means if you try to gather in groups to resist what do you think will happen. The plan is set and they got all the cards. fight it and they declare marshall law, odey it and they still get what they want. They had us watching the one hand this whole time while they were stealing our wallet and keys with the other.

I know this thread seems negitive but anything on this topic is so "YEAH WE NOT GONA TAKE ANYMORE, AND WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS" but are you really? I think this ELITE group is way ahead of the game. And if your going to get mad at the GOV for this your silly. We elected them they are pupets, what we sould do is put the big wigs on tv and grill them not the leaders of the countries. or do nothing and "do" nothing. dont spend money. At all. Our economy is based on credit so dont get it. What do you thinnk ATS

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Aw man :
you ordered already? I wanted a shake and some fries!

( Couldnt help myself ) Ok let me play devils advocate here...
What order are you talking about friend? Only order
I'm interested in at the moment involves fried golden goodness.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
We all know that the "dam" has broken, and that the water is coming, All that we can do is prepare for the deluge, and react to it. It is too late to stop their plans. We CAN make it harder for them to implement them though.

So dont give up, and fight for your right to exist. I, myself, will fight when they have to use stormtroopers to come and get me. i will not go willingly, and if I die, then so be it. I have inner peace, I know my place in the universe, and I know that it does not end when my 3d body dies. My soul will live on somewhere else.

TPTB might seem to have power right now, but just you wait. It will end badly for them, and they will not be able to hide from us forever, for when they break ranks to finalize their plans they will find it VERY difficult to implement it.

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by degenerate oto
Aw man :
you ordered already? I wanted a shake and some fries!

( Couldnt help myself ) Ok let me play devils advocate here...
What order are you talking about friend? Only order
I'm interested in at the moment involves fried golden goodness.

Didnt you read the OP? they stole his wallet and so when the order arrives he won't be able to pay! So stop whining about your fries and lend him some money!

Sry, couldnt help myself either

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

I GET what you are trying to say and warn about here, and it's -not- a (sic so-called) 'joke'. Coincidentally, I -just- finished watching some news videos on Alex Jone's website. They were about, and showing, all these mass grave areas popping up around the country. I viewed footage of large, large acreage, of -almost literally- a sea of plastic coffins stacked and stacked like those plastic tubs you see in stores. When the personnel who work those areas knew that such were being filmed, they put a layer of dirt over much of it, so as to hide this. I guess FEMA says that it's just in case -- something were to happen that would cause mass death.
One thing I --hate-- about chat forums like this one, is that when you are trying to describe an experience or innitiate a serious (to you) topic, there are these little types that have to inflict their ridicule, because they have --nothing-- better to do.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I had a feeling that the "order" has happened too...
Think about it, if they have been planning for this for thousands of years through these few strong bloodlines. They probably have this covered, planned hundreds of years ahead what we could even do. They have been so sucessful all this time, manipulating the masses to their agenda. Only a mass AWAKENING could make a difference...but then again i'll still have a go giving these bastards a hard time

But seriously guys, we ALL need to do something to get the word out and start waking sheeple up or else we're going to get no where.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My aunt works in the red cross and does a lot of work with FEMA in "natural" disasters, and she says that they do prepare for crazy things such as mass grave sites. especially after how unprepared they were for Katrina. she says they just want to be ready, so they have practice drills and stuff. most of the drills aren't made public, so when people see them being carried out they freak.

although that could just be what they want us to think.

i have friends in the military and my best friend is headed to Iraq. and he told me to get out of the cities and sent me 30 days worth of MRE's. then he went to a lock down/debriefing and left for a 20 day "mission" where he can't be contacted. that kind of scared me. i hate feeling like everyone knows whats going on but me. i with someone would just be honest. but if anything happens.. i got food for 30 days...

top topics

join