It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pets or food?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i dont know about this....baby seal for dinner? the food here is pretty expensive and i have no clue why anybody would want to eat these animals....healthier maybe? i don't know. u can even buy bald eagles, snakes, koala, and even komodo dragons! some come ready to eat while others come alive!
here's what one customer said:
"Dear Pets or Food, we are a large veterinary clinic and have a lot of non-payment issues with our clients. We've managed to reduce non-payment by 50% by instituting a Pay up or it's off to Pets or Food policy. All thanks to your adoption program!"
Phil Matlock
Veterinary Assistant
Cats & Dogs Care

Pets or food?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by silQ]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Gotta be a joke site. Bald Eagles are a protected species last time I checked.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Gotta be a joke site. Bald Eagles are a protected species last time I checked.

i heard that recently, it was taken off the endangered species list since it made a huge come back. also, it's only 1 per household and it's pretty expensive too.
this time, i also checked to see if there were any labels that said, "for entertainment purpose only." and there was none

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Bald eagles are protected since they are the National Bird, even if they are not on the endangered list. No one is allowed to kill or possess any part of a Bald Eagle under some pretty stiff fines. There is one exception: Native Americans are allowed to possess feathers of
eagles.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
guys.....i bought my dog from this website so that i can say that i saved one of man's best friend from becoming some1's dinner. i also bought a few ducklings to raise cuz i thought that it would be cool. i donated them to the zoo when they grew up. so i doubt that this is a joke site.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If I were starving in a third world country, with no money, nadda and a god walked by me..........................

No hesitation my freinds. That little puppy was just devoured.

Thats just me though

Deep

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It's a joke site, like Bansai Kitten or Die Screaming With Sharp Things in your Head.

Please.

top topics

join