It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

`bill Cooper : fallen truth-seeker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Milton William (bill) Cooper

Google Video Link

Speculated to most as delusional or extremely paranoid.
bill cooper was murdered outside of his home after stating he was exercising his amendment right to bear arms inside his home , cooper was shot down on his way back into his home while he was unarmed .

If you have any other information concerning him or related videos or views ,
please post .

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
According to Wiki, he was armed. If you have a different story than what is presented there then you should spell it out because some people, like myself, may not know it.

On September 16, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's Office decided to serve Cooper a warrant based on the above-mentioned charges. For reasons not explained,[citation needed]the Sheriff's Office sent deputies to Cooper's home at approximately 11:00PM, and instead of knocking on his door and announcing themselves, the deputies attempted to lure Cooper from his house by posing as citizens playing loud music on or near his property. Cooper, who was an above the knee amputee, went down to investigate the scene in his truck. It is disputed whether the deputies identified themselves or tried to serve an arrest warrant at that time. Nevertheless, Cooper announced he was returning to his house to contact the Eager Police Department, either to verify the warrant or to contact the local authorities in order to report what he may have still believed was a real disturbance. Before he could do so however, the sheriff's deputies tried to apprehend him, at which point shooting began. Although it is unclear who began firing, there are some who question the uncertain circumstances, and who was responsible for first shots fired. Cooper was armed and one deputy was wounded. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.[9] Milton William Cooper was 58 years old.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I know thats what it says .
but why would cooper begin firing? ask yourself that , he was known to be very
well respected and looked to for advice by many others as he considered himself one of the most dangerous known man for the knowledge he had.
it would not make any sense for him to be walking outside to tell citizens to turn down music armed with a gun.
Even though that is what wicki says im trying to dig deeper and find out the true story here... the facts don't add up . and i refuse to just dismiss it and believe this when it could just be another hallucination dreamed up by the government

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

Sure he asked for it ....right.... and SGT Terry Yeaky killed himself with a firearm that was never recovered, I guess a bird flew off with his service weapon!

I really think he was murdered as well.
Its funny that some people live in lala land and would never comprehend that governments kill everyday.
I have read A Pale Horse and the contents of the book really confirm to me that this man was considered an enemy by the elite.

I am glad he got a final lick in on the people that were sent to kill him I would much rather have heard that he killed them all as opposed to hearing that he lost his life.
Its a good racket they have, send Police to kill people but you can only do this so many times before everyone grows suspicious.
Cops killing people like Mr Cooper is a consequence of them being in groups such as the Masons and I feel thats how these hits come down
To any surviving killers I would like to say that you can expect a million more Bill Coopers and he cleared a path for us to follow and even though he has been gone for a while, he will not be forgotten.

They crazy label is soooo played out now it’s not even funny.
When the food dries up I bet you have the brown noses err shirts are going to have a real hard time maintaining order, lots of Cops will side with Americans and maybe we will have a chance to save our Republic.

Its funny how all the haters and experts on here are quick to label him a loon yet none of them have ever served their Country or can even come close to having the Record Bill had.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

He was cut down in cold blood

and it was covered up

Thats a fact

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Bill Cooper is a wealth of information. I never got to hear his "Hour Of The Time" broadcasts, but recently started listening to his "Mystery Babylon" series. Good stuff. Lots of secret society information.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have done some research on Bill Cooper's murder. Below are some links to info you can check for yourself.....

MILTON WILLIAM COOPER

Murdered William Cooper
(Scroll half way down the page)

Articles & writings by William Cooper....

William Cooper's The Mystery Babylon Series

WILLIAM COOPER

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
According to Wiki, he was armed. If you have a different story than what is presented there then you should spell it out because some people, like myself, may not know it.

On September 16, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's Office decided to serve Cooper a warrant based on the above-mentioned charges. For reasons not explained,[citation needed]the Sheriff's Office sent deputies to Cooper's home at approximately 11:00PM, and instead of knocking on his door and announcing themselves, the deputies attempted to lure Cooper from his house by posing as citizens playing loud music on or near his property. Cooper, who was an above the knee amputee, went down to investigate the scene in his truck. It is disputed whether the deputies identified themselves or tried to serve an arrest warrant at that time. Nevertheless, Cooper announced he was returning to his house to contact the Eager Police Department, either to verify the warrant or to contact the local authorities in order to report what he may have still believed was a real disturbance. Before he could do so however, the sheriff's deputies tried to apprehend him, at which point shooting began. Although it is unclear who began firing, there are some who question the uncertain circumstances, and who was responsible for first shots fired. Cooper was armed and one deputy was wounded. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.[9] Milton William Cooper was 58 years old.

en.wikipedia.org...

First off, if your even going to bother making a stab and "denying ignorance" will you please never refer to Wiki for anything you need a fact about? Especially when it concerns anything outside of the mainstream, and yes that would definitely include Mr. Cooper.

Cooper lived on a chunk of land, and a neighbor had been complaining of kids partying in a field adjacent to Coopers land. The day of his death, it looked like that was what was happening. He seen a group of vehicles playing loud music, and people messing around. He approached the group but as he got closer realized something was not right, the group of 'kids' as he figured they were, were plainclothes officers including local and federal enforcement agents.

Noticing the plot he scrambled to get back to his house flooring his truck. He stopped in front of his house with officers in hot pursuit, it was said by those same people that they had gotten tips that he had said "he wouldn't be taken alive", and that he had rigged booby traps, and had massive stockpiles of weapons.

Incidentally, to step ahead, no explosives whatsoever were found, and only a couple guns were found. Nothing out of the ordinary for someone who lives in the country.

But back to the story, the part where it gets dicey, is that as he got close to his door it is said that he turned around and shot and killed some enforcement officer, they then shot and killed him. The stories differ at this point depending on who you ask, some say he was unarmed, some say he wasn't. But, I believe the only people that know the answer are the agents there that day.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

I find it strange that William Cooper was always referring to the movie 2001 a space odyssey, and that just happened to be the year he was gunned down. I had never heard of William "Bill" Cooper until watching his documentary last night called "The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper". It was a very interesting documentary. If anyone wants to check it out it can be viewed here...The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

Just allow me to say this, I have never meant a more bald faced liar, plagiarist, or despicable human being that the person who was Bill Cooper.

www.theparacast.com...***ing-Kidding

www.skepticfiles.org...

and a podcast - Don Ecker Destroys Bill Cooper - Podcast

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

I am so happy to hear this.Just think, they used to think I was weird for this opinion.

new topics

top topics

join