It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic RECOVERY or Trend from the GREAT DEPRESSION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I've posted videos from this guy before. I think that he is an intelligent man. Give a listen to what he is saying. Do you see the trend he speaks of or do you really believe that we are recovering?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the guy in the youtube is 'Daniel' of Vision Victory,
and a google search will get you to his site that has about a dozen videos
to select from...

what got me was in the OP video at the 12:00 minute mark,
he was citing the 'SORCHA FAAL' writer, & he suggests the Sorcha is from Mexico & writing an article about Russia....
~... my spider-sense started tingling at that faux-pax...~

no comment.....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Vision Victory has been reasonably accurate for quite a while now...

My morning reads are (due to an increasingly busy schedule) limited to the blogs from those that have been spot on predicting every stage of this collapse at least since 2007....some have been spot on since 1999...

John Galt

Karl Denninger

Urban Survival

Peoplenomics.com

All of these sources, as well as many others, are predicting a colossal Bear Trap....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This guy is pretty level-headed and has been spot-on about things up to this point. When he talked about Sorcha Faal he was warning people not to send stories like that to friends and relatives because you will lose credibility. He also mentions Reinhardt and how he was wrong about the dollar collapsing in mid-Feb (although I don't think Reinhardt made that specific prediction).

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
USA must collapse for good of the world, USA needs to pauperised and brought to third world status

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've been following him since March of last year when he predicted the Dow would hit 8000. He's a pretty good source. I personally think he is right and this is just the calm before the storm. It seems like the PPT does this every so often to get consumer confidence back so people start buying again, then it all falls apart a couple weeks later. I feel bad for the people who think now is the time to invest. Someone is getting filthy rich off this scam.

new topics

top topics

join