It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Port Authority doing away with Freedom Tower Name

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Building 7, the other skyscraper that collapsed that day, was rebuilt and opened for business 5 years ago!!! No fanfare of course, since the gover-media doesn't want to draw attention to it - the smoking gun that proves the 911 attacks were an inside job.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I always associated the "Freedom Tower" name with the freedom fries stupidity - I mean that one little gesture managed to do more damage to the word "freedom" than two world wars and couple of smaller one put together (not the actual concept of freedom though, just thelinguistics). One World Trade Center is more elegant.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Why not senak in, and when they make the offical words for the building create "Bush's Doings!" so everyone sees it when they take the veil down ol
Hey! at least it advertising the truth somewhat!
Why not make it more honest... Bin ladens building! The Bush/bin laden corridore...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I dont like the one world name, because ti goes and sounds along the lines of the New world order... whats wrong with freedom tower? Yeah so it is on the soft side..But at least it dosnt reek of a word related to those that want a global slave economy..NWO

top topics

<< 1   >>

join