It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kevin Rudd a Chinese Manchurian Candidate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Its really good to know I'm not the only Australian awake to whats going on.
I couldn't agree more, its pretty obvious the reason PM Rudd is pushing for a republic is because he wants Australia in a Asian union and eventually to have Australian sharing a Asian currency much like the Euro.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I found this today...I never actually agreed with Mark Latham but his words here are spooky and he was for a short time leader of the ALP.

No. 4 Rise of machine politics. A recurring theme in my diaries is the corrosive impact of machine politics on the ALP. This is a key point for young people to understand. As Labor's real membership declined, it was relatively easy for a handful of factional power-brokers to grab hold of the party in the 1980s. A few dozen party officials and faction bosses now effectively control the organisation.You need to be brave and carefree to stand up to them, breaking the code of silence by which machine politics operates. Many senior Labor people privately agree with my analysis of the party, but are too scared to speak openly for fear of retribution.

www.theage.com.au...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Burgers]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by answerman

Looks like china's had long term goals of infiltrating Australian politics.......

not good. What I'd really like to know is how deep this infiltrating has gotten and how much Rudd really knows about Chinese involvement and funding of labour and labour politicians.

I think I mentioned it earlier, not sure, but if Rudd truly is compromised by the Chinese, he may well go the same way as Whitlam.

Do any of you care to speculate of rumours that he will be calling an election in the third quarter of this year? why so early?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Because the S**T will really hit the fan in in late 2009 to early 2010. A lot of different factors are still yet to come into play before this Depression Mk2 is fully played out. The next G20 meeting is in September? Governments may still appear to know what they are doing and so Rudd will still be wildly popular. Come the middle of 2010 Rudd name may well be changed to Mudd.

Back on topic: did anyone else hear this morning's news that there were concerns that the Chinese government had been trying to hack into Rudd's email and phone calls? Rudd reckoned it was the first he'd heard of it.

There are 3 ways to examine this:
1. It's a ploy to make us think that Rudd isn't really on China's pay roll. If he were, why would they need to hack into his stuff. They could just ask him!
2. It's a release by our military to show everyone that Rudd really is clueless and he doesn't keep up to date on security issues regarding China.
3. It's an urban myth and will be repudiated by an official from Australia's security forces.

I don't know what to think.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah answerman...I heard it this morning too.

Not sure what too make of it...could be a desperate measure by Rudd's media department to throw off the cosy'ness he seems to be having with the chinese, but then again if this is true and ligit', then it raises alot of concerns, especially with his Chinese ties.

I find it funny that theres nothing about it on the Hearlad Sun homepage?

will have to dig some more.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Don't forget Whitlam's historic visit to China, perhaps he was drumming up financial contributions/support.

Also, the Clintons have a history of financial support from China. I'm sure Hillary was supposed to be a Manchurian candidate, considering the scandal with Norman Hsu (I think that was his name). Obviously, the Chinese got annoyed when she didn't win them the election, although she ended up as secretary of state.

I think this is a fundamental flaw with Western democracy, politicians rely too heavily on financial support for their campaigns. One of the easiest ways to get this support is from a country like China, as long as you repay them in kind.

With all the attention bankers are receiving these days, perhaps the same attention should be given to greedy/corrupt politicians.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by answerman

yep, i think / almost sure hes a chinese plant. think his brother greg impersonates him from time to time too. plus ill take it one step further & say that i think ray martin is either kevon or greg rudd. same mellon head.
have a look at kevs head , it looks chinese in shape.
plus ill even go another step & say that its part of a world wide satanic conspirecy.
looks like its all about to unfold to me.
comet ison knocks out the electricity grid in the us. us blame north korea. war starts.
crash the world economy , un comes in & takes over. id chips for everyone . mark of the beast.
eradicate every living creature made by god.
thats the game as i see it. satan wants us to fight amongst ourselves.
ive only just got onto this.aprils boston bull# started me looking.
this is what ive concluded. even prayed to god & jc about it . no bs.
cried my eyes out . god answered me. . he will answer you too if you ask.
its kinda new to me.but im glad i prayed, because it was the 1st good nights sleep id had since stumbling on
this crap.
good luck to you. id suggest you start storing non perishable food too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join