It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More cows mutilated in Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

More cows mutilated in Colorado

www.chieftain.com

Two more Southern Colorado ranchers say they have discovered cows mutilated under strange circumstances.

A cow on a ranch near Walsenburg was found with its udders cut off and a calf on a ranch near Trinidad was found missing the entire center of its body as well as its ears.

The calf was found the next morning roughly 5 feet from a feed tub laying dead with only its spinal column, head and legs left behind.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Here's one ting that has always scared me, reading UFO books when I was about 12, 13 years old. Cow Mutilations.

How and why? That's what I want to know. The abscense of any spilled blood makes me think that whoever has performed this uses lasers so the wound is immidiatly closed.

Stories like this seem to be on the rise...

Your thoughts?

www.chieftain.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The scary thing about this subject is that I always think back to reading about human mutilations whenever I read about a cattle mutilation, and I get a shiver up my spine.

I hope it is explainable in human terms and actions rather than, you know... Otherwise.

On that note, I wonder if you have seen the video posted maybe a year ago. A woman rancher had installed cameras on her property because her ducks were disappearing - beaks left floating in water bowls the following mornings.

Anyway, the video showed a very strange conical light and a small dear below it looked straight up and then zipped away to the left. That weird light captured by the night camera affected me for a while. I Just thought I would bring that up in case you had not seen it. I would like to provide a link but I have not been able to find it but I do know it had many views before simply disappearing

new topics

join