It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger To Provide Government Camps For Homeless

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Why "detention" centers, why on military bases,(I heard they were underground) Who believes this crap? "For the homeless", my butt, since when does the government care about the homeless, except when they're on property the government doesn't want them on. We all know this is in prep of NWO. Just like the economy crisis. Just the thought of the gov. thinking we're going to buy the crap he spews forth, is sickening.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

"Concentrate", "escape", I get it, that's funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Starred - great post with good info

I understand what you are saying about the different takes on the same subject, but I gain understading, and education by taking a stance on a particular side - even if I don't necessarily agree with it.

The thing is, Arnie gives me the creeps - it's very easy to see that he has a lifetime agenda and that he has taken a long view to achieve his political ambitions.

His real, ultimate ambition is to be president, which can't happen without consitutional change - and the only way that can happen is by him obeying orders.

Even his marriage was "arranged" by him with contacts in mind.

I would trust him as far as I could throw Austria.

It could also be said that California is a test area for camps - to guage public reaction for when the "real" camps come into play.

Of course there is also the fact that all this could be completely innocent - but it seems contrary to Arnies politics to help those in great need (as I see it) given he is such a staunch republican.

Time will tell I suppose, but I would rather err on the side of caution and NOT be surprised IF something happens, than be caught unawares.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Of course. I can understand exactly what you mean. Arnold Schwarzenegger came to America with a plan of action, to get into Hollywood, getting in the Kennedy family (Maria Shriver is a Kennedy baby, and his wife), and to go into politics.

The man has an agenda, plain and simple. He's been fighting towards getting the law rescinded that limits an American President having to be an American born citizen, because he was born in Austria.

If being a part of the F.E.M.A. Camp process is what gets him into office in 2012 or 2016, or even 2020, he's going to do it.

With zero regard for anyone else in the world.

And budski I noticed you're the only one who replied to my post, you are a good friend, it just saddens me so little of ATS actually makes comments to my posts or threads sometime.

It seems as if people do not understand that silent agreement, is really no agreement, at all. One voice in the woods can lead lemmings from the cliff, but hundreds of voices can lead people away from the dangers of political disaster.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by budski

And budski I noticed you're the only one who replied to my post, you are a good friend, it just saddens me so little of ATS actually makes comments to my posts or threads sometime.

It seems as if people do not understand that silent agreement, is really no agreement, at all. One voice in the woods can lead lemmings from the cliff, but hundreds of voices can lead people away from the dangers of political disaster.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

the problem is that your posts contain actual information, that needs thinking about rather than just a quick scan, and it seems that many members prefer to read the OP and react to that rather than reading the whole thread.

Personally, as soon as I see you have posted, I take care to read properly and check the links - it's always worth the time and effort in my experience.

I've said throughout the thread that this is about connecting the dots (as seems to be the case in many instances of possible CTs)

It takes work and thought, and a little trial and error, but is easily done with a little perseverance - something that is not too hard even for a doofus like me, but seems like too much trouble for many.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Yeah, I understand that most people are scanners, they read only the specifics, and rarely bother to do anything more than skim the thread. That to me is wasting time, because there are so many other nuances, as well contexts, and content within the links I provide. I could literally post a 10000 character post without any effort whatsoever, and provide heaps of links to give them an information overload, but unless they are actually interested in the process and history that goes into so much of these things, they are wasting their time.

Take this particualr thread for instance, I can see the linkings from this back to history and Hitler coming to power and the Nazi Concentration Camps, except this is done at a much slower pace than the Fuhrer ever did, and in a different context through American language, but to me, everything comes into play with all of this, including the fact that I have noticed almost everything in the last ten years, let alone the last sixty years, is clicking into place with Hitler the Reich's contingency plans if they were defeated.

The difference here of course is that it is like looking in a prism, using a magnifying glass, and convex opposite of it, and while there is no Nazi flag flying over the current White House, nor the previous one, the American flag sure seems to have become tarnished through actions such as Arnie is laying out for the public.

It's a slow Soap Opera drama unfolding, and the danger music is playing right now, building the suspense up into a crescendo. When it hits with the crescendo, is when people will be directed into those F.E.M.A. camps right behind those homeless people.

You see, it starts with the homeless, and disenfranchised, and it builds from there into the dissenters who disagree with the Government, and then it ends up being the old. The list grows and grows.

And no one, ever, comes out.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Yep.

In the first instance, the disenfranchised jews were told that they were being helped to make a fresh start, and that the camps were akin to a kind of transit camp.

There are eerie similarities with the arnie camp, the fema camps and the way they are being portrayed.

History has a knack of repeating itself (mostly because TPTB lack imagination or the desire to learn new tricks) I just hope it is not being repeated with these camps.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, the next step is being put into motion...

Officials in California's capital are dismantling an encampment of homeless people and providing temporary shelter for those who want it.

Sacramento spokeswoman Wendy Klock-Johnson says residents of the so-called tent city about one mile northeast of the state Capitol are being told to move by Wednesday.

The land is owned by the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, which wants to use it and is starting to build a fence around it.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
last when I posted on this subject Mental Modulator came up with a very good point: Fascism is implemented firstly by subduing the populace into believing it is good or necessary (in an around-a-bout way).
I suppose we could probably say that about different communisms and also democracy.
Interesting to note here in Australia (last 10 years or so), we've had "Detention Centres" built.
These as far as the general populace believes are camps for illegal immigrants- those whom choose to enter Australia by incorrect (unorthodox means); this basically comes down to those who do not use the passport system.
Not anything unusual for the states and all (there is always Mexicans etc , trying to better themselves by entering your country).
The thing is for us, these camps have sprung up since the "threat of terrorism".
Makes us wonder

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I wonder if they will be given tattoos so that the staff know to what dormatory they are assigned to. I mean homeless people loose stuff at an alarming rate right? Wouldnt tattoos say on the forarm be a solution to identification problems?

Nah, a nanochip in the forehead is more efficient.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

If you are asking about the fact that Schwarzenegger's father was a Nazi it is true.

en.wikipedia.org...

Though it has never been hidden, nor has the governor ever denied it, it is hardly an issue here.

These tent cities are proving to be a major embarrassment to the state, the logical thing for them to do is to move these people to a place where they can appear to be helping them, and to control exposure of "the problem" to the public and media.

You have not seen the real FEMA camps yet.

Stay tuned!

The SA was later gotten rid off, the nazis executed many of the SA officers. If Gustav was a member of the SS it would have been another matter i guess but anyway you can not blame Arnold for what his father did 70 years ago.

Association fallacy

An association fallacy is an inductive formal fallacy of the type hasty generalization or red herring which asserts that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another, merely by an irrelevant association. The two types are sometimes referred to as guilt by association and honor by association. Association fallacies are a special case of red herring, and can be based on an appeal to emotion.

Cheers.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

They are definitely gearing up for something. What do they know that we don’t?

My perception also tells me they knew of the swine flu in February among other possible scenarios.

Maybe they will do experimental vaccines on them. This recently happened to a bunch of homeless people and a lot of them died. See link.

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is only one possibility but yes I think this is the beginning of FEMA consentration camps. Homeland Security is already in place and waiting for further instructions.

I think a terrorist attack, global economic collapse or some global catastrophe is imminent. Theyre covering all the bases.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by wonderworld]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join