It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger To Provide Government Camps For Homeless

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I nderstand your point mike, but there is something a little sinister in the other part of the OP about the camps on military sites.

Personally, I think there is something a little sinister about arnie as well.

By opening these camps, he is surely going against everything he stands for as a republican, and I can only think it is for political capital or other more sinister motives.

His desire to become president is well documented, even if it is unrealistic.

With that in mind, how far would he go to please TPTB, if it meant that he could fullfil his ultimate ambition?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
In order for these camps to be used the FEDERAL gov't has to declare a state of emergency.
2nd line

[edit on 27-3-2009 by djvexd]

My friend, the United States of America's federal government declared and has maintained a state of emergency for a very, VERY, long time now.

Such things are done by Executive order and SELDOM, if ever, explicitly rescinded. We are in one even now.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
Maybe that is the answer to the appearance of FEMA camps?
We dont have anything like that here in Aus. (to my knowledge):yet.
It is interesting what a charlatan Arnie has become since entering the political world, but hey, we've examples of that here to in Aus. too!
Maybe Im jumping to conclusions- just throwing it out there! would appreciate any feedback.
Cheers

Here's some feedback from the US. This looks harmless on the surface. But, in light of everything else going on at this time. Well, don't trust anybody. Don't take vaccines at the camps for God's sake!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Don't blame Arnie..., he's an actor. Same with Ronnie before him. Their success is relative to their ability to act.

Thespians broke into politics because it's so much like show business it's hardly a challenge for them.

Actually, at the moment, it IS show business. Hence their fervent defense of the industry's profit model.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

My goodness, you can sensationalize anything couldn't you.

I love all of the "IF this happens, it's the end of freedom" rhetoric...

It really does nothing for your cause other than attract nutjobs.

Maybe Glenn Beck has a position for you on his show?

The problem with this is because this type of rhetoric completely undermines the libertarian movement...

[edit on 27-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Ah looks as if Schwarzenazi is up to no good. The Governator actually figured out how to start the ball rolling on FEMA death camps? Really?

I hope someone takes a good hard long look at the plumbing of the showers before turning them on.

Can anyone explain to me why somone whos father was a Nazi calling for manditory roundups of homeless people and putting them into camps is a good thing?

I wonder if they will be given tattoos so that the staff know to what dormatory they are assigned to. I mean homeless people loose stuff at an alarming rate right? Wouldnt tattoos say on the forarm be a solution to identification problems?

This is not the way it will start. But I think you got a good idea of how it will end up.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

A few small points.

This is a conspiracy site.

If you got a problem, use the alert function.

If you are not going to stay on topic, but simply attack people, go elsewhere.

Don't like it?
Don't post - simple.

Now would you like to address the issue, which is not just about arnie, but is about the other camps in the US, the fact they are on military bases, and the changes in the law to implement said camps.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by budski

The problem with this is because this type of rhetoric completely undermines the libertarian movement...

YA I don't think Mr motta is here to spread nasty BS like GLENS PECK and his minions of non sheep super sheep.

I think Budski's ok - just throwing feelers out.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

If I was ever in a dire situation with no real background to fight for anymore, I would give my life before becoming the scum of the elite.

But I got it fairly nice at the moment so that is a ways away I think...and hope.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

A few small points.

This is a conspiracy site.

If you got a problem, use the alert function.

If you are not going to stay on topic, but simply attack people, go elsewhere.

Don't like it?
Don't post - simple.

Now would you like to address the issue, which is not just about arnie, but is about the other camps in the US, the fact they are on military bases, and the changes in the law to implement said camps.

How did I ever attack you? I simply stated my stance after you stated yours.

My stance being that this issue is over sensationalized because of all the "What if" reaching.

I also went on to say that it reminds me of the Glenn Beck show and his over sensationalizing of the issue of the day.

You are right it's a conspiracy site... nothing to alert on... but you give your stance I give mine...

I never attacked you... simply your methods and rhetoric.

Get that straight.

As for the issue and why it's sensationalism...

They simply said.. "These camps.... being created for emergency situations... well, they aren't just going to sit vacant until something happens... we can use the space for other things in the meantime"

Sounds COMPLETELY logical to me... I don't want something I have spent so much money on to stay dormant for long periods of time... use it for something else in the meantime as long as it doesn't impact the original purpose when it's required.

However, budski, you postulated that this could mean they could be used for Concentration Camps of some sort... prison camps etc. Well, then let me propose that I fear they could be used for the wholesale circumcision of muppets!!!!

It's about as logical.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

yeah - you know full well what you did...

Anyway, as I stated and you would know if you read the WHOLE article, this is about mush more than simply the cali camps.

We are also exploring the darker side of arnie, including his NWO, Bilderberg and Nazi connections.

So please try and stay on topic.

If you disagree, then fine - but that's not what you did, you attempted to dress something up when we both know what it was.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

yeah - you know full well what you did...

Anyway, as I stated and you would know if you read the WHOLE article, this is about mush more than simply the cali camps.

We are also exploring the darker side of arnie, including his NWO, Bilderberg and Nazi connections.

So please try and stay on topic.

If you disagree, then fine - but that's not what you did, you attempted to dress something up when we both know what it was.

Excuse me? so stay on topic means get in line? Don't argue or make opposite proposals?

Whatever... Go on with your irrational fears...

Yes.. irrational because they are baseless... please show me some actual data supporting these potential conclusions you are drawing.

I didn't dress anything up... I explained WHY I DISAGREE... can you get that?

I mean everything I've seen on this issue so far is conjecture based on fear...

You might as well say people should be afraid of roads because they might be used to run people over wholesale

Fear of possibilities isn't supporting data.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by budski

How is this on topic?

I think you are causing something in an attempt to derail because you don't like the subject matter.

Otherwise known as trolling.

Now, care to discuss the issues?

Take any position you like, but please stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

So if I call your stance crazy, because there is no actual data supporting it, and it's all based on fear... then I'm a troll?

Wow... you REALLY don't like dissent do you?

Better squash it!

The reason why THIS is on topic... is because of the following

1. Glenn Beck is all over this fema camp crap
2. Glenn Beck is acting like a nutjob
3. This makes this issue appear like a nutjob thing...
4. Glenn Beck is completely undermining the Libertarian movement by making us all look like kooks...

This is why it's on topic.

Now if you have data... please show it....

Until that point it's all FUD.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I refer you to my previous answer.

You were not on topic and aren't now - this has nothing to do with libertarians

Would you care to address the issues.

BTW, for future reference there is a reason it's called a conspiracY THEORY.

Now, if you'd like to let me know exactly why you think this cannot or will not happen, I'll be happy to discuss it.

[edit on 27/3/2009 by budski]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, since when is Glenn Beck representative of the Libertarian movement?

Not that it makes much difference if he is..., so was the oft-villified Larouche. Even though his economic theories were spot-on.

You may not like the guy, and you may feel he is 'out-of-order', but the whole situation is out of order, and that is good enough reason to listen to anyone.

When it comes to the MSM, you never know when the truth will accidentally surface.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Actually, when it comes to the MSM the only truth that will ever surface is manufactured and given to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I refer you to my previous answer.

You were not on topic and aren't now - this has nothing to do with libertarians

Would you care to address the issues.

Sure...

Let's address this.

How do you get from "Emergency Camp" which is obviously in response to our govs piss poor job of handling previous emergencies... all the way to rounding up civilians?

Let's start there.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Maxmars

Actually, when it comes to the MSM the only truth that will ever surface is manufactured and given to me.

I'm sad to say, generally speaking, I can't argue with that.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

There are very few choices here - the tents where people are living (and it is a lifestyle choice for some) are being removed.

Now I have no beef with those who want to move, but what about those that want to stay where they are?

This is also being applied in a mandatory way.

There is also the Halliburton involvement in the legislation here and the preperation for US tropps to act on US soil here

There is also the less savoury side to arnie here as you would have read if you'd bothered to go through the whole thread.

Granted the arnie site is biased, but all of the information is easily verifiable.

There's my case.

Where's yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join