It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A human alien hybrid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sperical123
Leave her alone, she's just a very beautiful young slender Female, whom i would love to meat!

Yes she is quite a beautiful creation. I find it amusing how the goons on this thread can sit behind an LCD and ridicule just because she looks "different".

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
If you are healthy , you will have big eyes , i personally have this feature when im on a real health binge and working out , my eyes looks clear and quite big like i was on meth , but i don't take drugs.

It's called being 'edgy' in the model field

It's the new look. All edgy like you could cut someones through with just a swift knife to the throat . aha kidding

With that model its her head thats so small that makes her eyes look big. Could be from not eating well...

For example : Amy Mainzer is an American astronomer, specializing in astrophysical instrumentation and galactic astronomy

Here's her pic:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912ba673395e.jpg[/atsimg] and.. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1416af1a0f8a.jpg[/atsimg]

I love her because shes so smart . has great eyes and she's good looking

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
An obvious victum of anorexia. Nothing alien there. The human race has always had a rather big head compared to the rest of the body. A person with anorexia really becomes thin, but the skul can only become so small and the eyes can't become smaller at all. (those beautiful human, sunlight enduring eyes)

So what happends is the body feeds upon both bodyfat and muscletissueleaving dimished muscles, almost white tone and bone behind. The head remains rahter alger but becomes accentrated so that the pure skull form is better visible. As a result she has a comarative bigger head with large looking eyes and a skinny white body.

I wouldn't reccomand it thou, our studies showed that the human body consumes muscletissue and eventually organtissue in order to keep the main bodyfunctions alive. Most (intelligent) life has this functioning as a last ditch resort. Also, the lack of bodyfat means low natural reserves. Containmenttest showed a higher deathrate and qquicker deathrate amongst skinny people then amongst people with more bodyfat. ironically, fat people can endure more in a starvation situation then skinny people since their body can muscle up more energy. Vitamins are recommanded as an addition source thou. It was rather a surprise to see Vitamin D provide such an importat source for the immune system, the guys really looked up from that some 200.000 years ago. Well, those records should be around somewhere on earth under the ground (since a certain idiot researcher forgot them)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
If you are healthy , you will have big eyes , i personally have this feature when im on a real health binge and working out , my eyes looks clear and quite big like i was on meth , but i don't take drugs.

That doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy, just that you lost weight and bloating from the facial area. If I drink lots of water and eat less for a few days I also notice that my face is thinner and eyes more pronounced.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosko
I agree she is a little strange looking, but what the hell is wrong with that industry? It's disgusting how skinny they are.

What you said is quite offensive. You know that some people are naturally skinny right? This might be hard to believe if you are an American.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think this is a great thread and should be reselected.

edit on 21-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join