It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A human alien hybrid?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is the human hybrid people are speaking about on this thread.
acidcow.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Or you have been watching too much startwars, unless they are trying to tell us something in secret.

Kamino alien from starwars episode 2.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So why not come back to this thread no one followed it up.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The essential problem with this thread, is that people will begin to take it seriously the more it goes on... that said , lets face it , she DOES look like a vulcan .
Mind you , a healthy dose of beef would probably have her looking slightly less alien. I dont mean this harshly , but seems to me that Belsen Chic should be removed from popular culture at the very nearest oppertunity ... I mean exactly how many NWO do you think she could take before they got her... I think zero. Surely in this day and age , the genetic imperative requires a healthier frame than this in order to be viable ?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sight. Some people have very large eyes...it is actually a well known medical condition. As a result of the large open eyes they have more light incoming which can lead to more agressive behaviour. Freaky? Maybe. Alien? Nope.

Might I make a suggestion?

If I was an alien race I would have made long term plans for human manipulation by the use of retrovirusses.
I could go explain how to rewrite the human genome in evolution by the use of manipulated retroviruses and make a childish suggestion that it actually happend in our path (and no-one who believes me except for the idiot security-agent that tripped over my LAN wire a few months ago in the middle of the night...(yes I know you morons are reading this)) but using YouTube as an explanation is some much easier for such visibly interfacing little monkeys as humans so here you go, a YouTube video explaining evolution using Retrovirusses. That way you dudes understand what a retrovirus is and I don't have to explain how we...euhr..how the human race was manipulated before it even existed.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by AncientShade]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 8bitbreakfast

Nope!

Just a model successfull enought to catch your dreamy
attention.

Sharpenning up your look
out skills is not a bad idea though.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Alienorexia more like it , nah she's human, just got got big eyes, I think

[edit on 13-7-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
definitly the head and neck a little like a gray perhaps a poison capsule in her drink and then we could disect her to tell but that could cause instellar war or you could just go to prison being very unsatisfied.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Shes got beautiful eyes but no i dont think she is a hybrid somehow:p

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Shes got beautiful eyes but no i dont think she is a hybrid somehow:p

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Only one word came to mind.

Elf!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
To kill of any illusion about it being proof of alien-human hybrid:

symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com...

It simple is a commen genetic defect enhanced by a model that is clearly one of the 'starved out' examples (like fashion designers use).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
congratulations, you found a picture of a woman in need of a meal who has large eyes. should i find a picture of a fat person and make a thread titled "a human elephant hybrid?"

threads like this are silly and pointless. there is absolutely nothing unusual about having large eyes and a slim build.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Models always look extra human they never choose an average face, they go for the different look that is the whole point.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 8bitbreakfast

Woah... i'm getting bad disgusted vibes off her.

I don't want to look at her anymore

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I think she is just lacking good looks, much more nicer members on ATS www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

All the pictures have disappeared from that thread. Maybe everyone there was marked by TPTB.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Am I the only one that finds her kind of attractive?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We are the Borg!

Nah, she isn't an alien. She's quite tasty if you ask me. I like girls on the slimmer side. Makes for a good sex life too. /evilgrin

There are limits though. People should not be dieting so hard that they deny the body the essential vitamins and minerals it needs. The body also needs a certain amount of fat, for metabolism, insulation and protection.

I'd be in favour of a minimum height/weight ratio in the modeling industry, not only to protect from exploitation, but to prevent our children thinking that it's normal to look like a death camp survivor.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think this girl is attractive and her eyes are very captivating. Like it's freaking me out, but I like it. And some people are naturally skinny, I'm 120 pounds and can't really help it. I've been trying to put on weight for a while, but it comes off really easily. Its just the way my body is.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDragonLord
Am I the only one that finds her kind of attractive?

Nope...I really, really fancy her.

Saying that, I want to see pictures of the rivets on a reptiloid battle cruiser on this forum rather than some fit bird. Mind you, a fit bird in hand is better than two greys in space, as the old saying goes.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Leave her alone, she's just a very beautiful young slender Female, whom i would love to meat!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join