It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the NWO I have

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So I've been reading about the NWO Illuminati thing for awhile...and have been lookin through ATS for months
I just wondered how far back in history does the Bilderbergs or Illuinati reach back
Perhaps im confusing these to groups up or whatever..but there have alsways been some questions Ive had
also does the NWO stretch to every country? Are all the world leaders/bankers in on it??
thankyou

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
That's a good question, regarding how far back their fight for control goes...

I suggest a documentary called MONEY MASTERS.... Long video.. but I learned so much. Who the true American heroes were, and which ones were traitors. Amazing video.

Like, 3 1/2 hrs long, but totally worth it.

Money Masters

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There are so many theories that you will get a lot of answers.

This might help: en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(scroll down to conspiracy_theory)
www.conspiracyarchive.com...
www.constitution.org...

The best thing to do is to follow history. Don't trust the version taught in classrooms or purported by the media.

Really think about the world around you, who is in control of money, who has the most money and power, how long have they had that money and how long have those groups had that power? That can get you started.

By the way watch out for the myths, there's so much disinformation out there that is meant to intentionally confuse you. If you have more questions just ask. U2U me if you want more links.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The illuminati goes back into the 1700's and was founded by adam weishupt. The international bankers were founded by the rothschild family back in 1744, when then, german jew mayer amscal bauer was born. The bauers later changed their name to rothschild. President andrew jackson survived more than 22 assassination attempts on his life by the rothschild family because he wouldn't allow the international bankers operate in the usa. The bilderbergs were founded back in 1954 or 55 if memory serves me correctly, and the actual founding of the nwo was back in biblical times when king nimrod built the tower of babel and God tore it down! A good avenue to start on studying the nwo is to find as much info as you can on the following:

1: albert pike
2: adam weishupt
3: the international bankers
4: the house of rothschild
5: the gemstone files
6: the treaty of verona
7: any philosophy and theology of plato and others
8: rome and the nwo, to include the vatican
9: anything you can find on mk-ultra, and operation fountainpen
10: any info on the nwo and the drug trade

The above will get ya started, and believe me, you can read, study and research for years on just what I posted above. This is a very deep mole hole.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the wind is prity good yer 1776 is when the illuminaty started if you forget its written on the staue of liberties stone in her hand along with the other masonic crap like the blind fold and the torch masonics want tired and week and poor for there slaves

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

"The Bilderberg Conference is an annual conference which was established in 1954 at the invitation of Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands at the Hotel de Bilderberg in Oosterbeck, the Netherlands. Its main founder was the Polish political philanthropist Joseph Retinger and its members include political leaders, statesmen, academics, businessmen, bankers, and union leaders from Western Europe and the NATO countries. They discuss the political, economic and military problems of Europe and the world."

"I don't think it's true to say that we want to keep it [Bilderberg] out [of the public consciousness], we never wanted to get it in. We don't encourage people to mention it in the mainstream press because we don't encourage idle speculation about what we do. ...... We forbid individual attendees from giving press meetings at our conferences, and we do that not because we're secrecy mad, but because we want to control the politicians who come." Martin Taylor - Secretary General, Bilderberg - interviewed by Jon Ronson for the UK Channel 4 TV programme 'Secret Rulers of the World' transmitted 27Jun01

The highly secretive Bilderberg conferences are arguably the most powerful political and economic gatherings on earth. The world's press are never informed that the conference is happening until the last black Mercedes leaves. If the press do find out it is happening they are kept away by secret police and security guards. Many world leaders and senior politicians attend these secret meetings (illegally) along with top royalty.

Prince Bernhard, creator of the Bilderberg, was a card carrying member of Hitler's SS

www.geocrisis.com...

top topics

join