It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tina' ex Darpa employee and whistleblower

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Thanks, great contribution to the thread

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I too have recieved information (directly from Star people) they will be returning in 2013

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

Its embarrasing to go into a chemist and ask for a pack of Jubber Ronnies, even worse for when trying to purchase 'gentlemans reading material/ Art Pamphlets' from a newsagent ( partly from when trying to purchase ANYTHING in Earth shops the assistants always run away), at least if the Aliens had access to OUR internet they then have an easy way to get to all the Earth Bongo they could ever want.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

Any chance you can expand on that slightly, in particular who do you believe you have been in contact with?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnonUK

I heard that a UN meeting also was held that gave 2013 as the date Aliens would arrive and disclosure would occurr.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Funny thing ... .

On the evening of 3/27 I had this idea pop into my head "from out of the blue":
UFOs + NWO + Disclosure + 2012 = =Alien Contact!
Coincidence?

I don't know, but I started outlining how this might work, and on the 28th, I posted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I don't know if there's substance to any of the 'factors' in the equation, but it is EXACTLY what the "Tina" story is all about, isn't it?
jw

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thats ridiculous! ... how can (n i g e r i a n) be a bad word ?? what the hell else are people from N I G E R I A called ?? As far as I knew theres nothing wrong with that word whatsoever.

Regarding the OP - I think it's crap, the search engine thing is laughable, these telephatic beings 1000 years more advanced than us helped us slowly develop a search engine so that they can plug in and search the internet to understand us ? lets not forget that all out TV channels and Radio channels have been beaming out to space since they started - all they ever need has already been beamed out and still continues to be sent.

I'm sorry but I cant imagine advanced beings searching on google to understand us by reading conspiracy forums and joe soap's morbid little daily blog. For goodness sake, it's not like Google's algorithms are so overly technical that E.T had to help us engineer it.

This entire story is full of holes, I'd be surprised if anyone took this seriously.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

And what would their IP addresses be ? .. I mean I'm assuming they're telepathically connecting to the web so technically they would need to operate via TCP/IP .. do their brains then code and decode in TCP/IP. How does their brain get assigned an IP address by the DHCP server ? ..

lol - this story is so funny it's actually made my day.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine

Thats ridiculous! ... how can (n i g e r i a n) be a bad word ?? what the hell else are people from N I G E R I A called ?? As far as I knew theres nothing wrong with that word whatsoever.

Regarding the OP - I think it's crap, the search engine thing is laughable, these telephatic beings 1000 years more advanced than us helped us slowly develop a search engine so that they can plug in and search the internet to understand us ? lets not forget that all out TV channels and Radio channels have been beaming out to space since they started - all they ever need has already been beamed out and still continues to be sent.

I'm sorry but I cant imagine advanced beings searching on google to understand us by reading conspiracy forums and joe soap's morbid little daily blog. For goodness sake, it's not like Google's algorithms are so overly technical that E.T had to help us engineer it.

This entire story is full of holes, I'd be surprised if anyone took this seriously.

Let us not purport to know how aliens think!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
i guess now we know what 4chan really is

aliens are LOLCATS

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork
i guess now we know what 4chan really is

aliens are LOLCATS

........please explain

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why do you think the old soviet union fell apart it wasnt a fluke ,they completed a strategic withdrawal from the nuclear arms race.Why?Maybe because they knew that it was a pointless endevor because there was a new kid on the block.

Why do the Americans allow piss-ant countries like North Korea to develop nuclear weapons when they could start a war that could end humanitys existence?Maybe because they know there will never be an opportunity to use them!!

I believe that the governments have no choice in the matter and are either readying themselves for a war that all major countries will participate in or they are preparing a geurilla resistance.

Either way humans dont back down from a fight ,thats how we got where we are today,we dont like to lose.

I have been abducted and I was offered the chance to join in a galactic war that humanity is fighting as we speak,I obviously declined the invitation.

I was abducted by humans so dont expect little green men in 2012 or 2013.

I truly hope people are hearing the rumblings that are happening all around us.There isnt much time.

Not a great deal will change for 70% of earths population no matter what happens because they are kept in the dark like mushrooms anyway.

Its only people in developed countries that will have a clue what is going on.The other 70% wont care unless of course YOU GIVE FOOD AND A BETTER LIFE.

The bad news is that even our brother and sisters cant change the earths cycles.

They are here for a specific reason at a specific time in EARTHS HISTORY NOT HUMANITIES HISTORY.

We may or may not have been here when they got here ,they know what is coming and are going to give us a history lesson,thats all,thats it,no walking on water or coming back from the dead here folks.A simple history lesson.

Survival is the name of the game and we need to learn to become a little more transient as a species.

We are about to learn how.I have already been off planet in a craft that would make you pee your pants if you saw how flimsey it was!

A lot less material than is in a small automobile thats for sure.We're talking similar to a light planes construction and slow not fast.

Believe her and start to disbelieve what your television tells you.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I truly hope people are hearing the rumblings that are happening all around us.

Hey, could you expand on this? What did you mean?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What I meant was that there are some undeniable facts surrounding our present reality.

There are over six billion humans on earth.There was in and on a historical population timeline A MAJOR UPWARD POPULATION EXPLOSION IN A FRACTION OF RELATIVE TIME.

The biggest single generation that ever existed on earth THE BABY BOOMERS is about to check out of our great hotel and dont think for a second they arent going to steal a few towels and bars of soap!!What I am saying is that the most technologically superior most heavily armed cultures on our planet are about to suffer a massive reversal in regards to the power their respective societys has enjoyed in the past due to the numbers game playing in their favor combined with huge tech leaps at perfect times.China and India are shaping up to be the numerical world leaders in growth ,hence world power.Their populations are just hitting proverbial puberty and they have been given the tech by us to do excatly what our cultures did TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Sorry to interrupt this broadcast,but the boomers I know sure arent giving up one inch of ground they worked for and you can be dam sure that they plan on leaving a legacy for their children.

If you were them looking at the future and seeing two huge giants preparing to squash the life out of the future you are leaving for your own children,WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ENSURE THE SURVIVAL AND SUCESS OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN?

There is a war coming thats for sure.

Science is teaching us new theories about how our universe works,including free energy,but COUNTRIES WITH POWER WONT LISTEN BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES AND SELF-SERVING AGENDAS.

There is war coming and it has to happen to ensure a level playing field for future generations and the BOOMERS have to act while they still have the power and control they require to initiate conflict.

The Boomers will not leave themselves defensless and starving to death my friends.Population dynamics are more accurate an indicator of war than politics.

Population dynamics are also a better indicator of impending global destruction and sudden depopulation than Nostra-freaking-damus.

Why would you abduct and geneticly enhance someone in an area of the planet where they would have a reduced chance of survival,combined with a reduced chance of education,combined with a reduced chance of having a great impact on humanitys future,when you could pick people in the opposite situation?

Survivability.

If you want to survive you have to lsten to EVERY LITTLE SOUND THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY HEAR and react accordingly to it.

There are rumblings.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
u gotta understand how ur mind works.

some enumerate stuff like as we would like as engineers because we are logical mathematical

some would see the whole first because they are abstract.

but as some say here, why not point us in the right direction rather than have us discover it ourselves? learning is much more delectable when done hands-on, when the mistakes one makes is one's own.

it sticks and stays. wisdom may form. i suppose this is the notion of non-intervention. logical science does have a pitfall for it neglects all other intelligences.

i'm really peeved at how one of my employees can live with being super logical and yet religious at d same time! then it struck me, his super logical mind could not comprehend wide gaps in world info that he must turn to "miracles" to justify the outright lies he bumps into.

i thank u all for illuminating me further.

peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hey, hey, hey...

my previous post would be most interesting for the mr. username with the "professor pointing to miracle occurs on chalkboard". it's just that minds are not the same and that certain specializations have advantages and disadvantages attached with them.

the way i look at it right now is that on the whole, it makes more sense than all the other hogwash we have out there. we get so many white noise all around us that sometimes it's hard to hear common sense. this may or may not be true, but have you heard about stories wherein the Occam's razor cut through the chase?

forget about validity, let it fly out the window for now. forget about preparing for "the intervention" or "the invasion", flush fear and assumption down the toilet for now.

it makes sense. otherwise, npn was made by humans accidentally? elecytonics is not ours/

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
eh. hmm. wait.

1-4-all makes a lot of sense too. hehe.

we humans are in for a lot of history lessons then.

and good for all the other unfortunates who didn't enjoy the benefits of a plush hotel. YAY!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Considering the most researched word on the net is 'sex', and whoever you ask claims never to have looked it up, am I to presume then the aliens are kinky?

Good Grief!!! Where have YOU been hiding?

Surely you have heard about all those abductions to impregnate earth women to make hybrids?

What about all those anal probes we here about? Cow mutilations?

Sounds kinky to me... kinda like Jack the Ripper

Sigh.... one more World news net thread... I want a refund

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
disinfo, lies, fakery.

anybody releasing sensitive info like this that's "not supposed to get out" is LOCKED UP, smeared hardcore, or KILLED because of national security.

any "leaks" are intentional.
You're a fool if you believe this theatrical garbage.. it's prep work for staged alien invasion.

their writers suck too.

edit

BUT

it's all part of a plan to test you and make way for heaven on earth.
alas..to go through hell to get there.

so see it for what it is..
but understand what necessary evils exist.

-

[edit on 3-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Originally posted by cappuccino
And why and how are they able to access the internet on a planet 30 lightyears away from earth?

Yeh Yeh your right they could never do that being at least a thousand years ahead of us.....................in the 1930's no one would have thought the internet in its current form possible.

Vannevar Bush was on the right track in 1945. It's a hell of an article considering when it was written. Bush was also an alleged member of The Majestic 12.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join