It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a creepy coincidence!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ye shall reap what ye shall sew...apparently.

Hopefully it serves as a parable that tells us
"Don't even argue about it, since neither 'camp' is the hard and fast moral authority"

Might even be a "Look upon them, for they cannot even rest, even in death"

Cue thunder and lightening!!

[edit on 27/3/2009 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Reading through the comments you've made - I'd like to add my 2 cents to a few of them.

So you don't like the term "chain" to describe a conglomerate of businesses? Go find a politically correct word to use in its place then.

Did the author sound like he took pleasure in the loss? Not in my opinion.

Well in my opinion she/he is outright gloating and dancing a jig over it:

We warned him, for his children's sake, to wash his hands of the innocent blood he assisted in spilling because, as Scripture warns, if "you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you". (Ezekiel 35:6)

..which could be a veiled threat.

www.christiannewswire.com...

I don't want to turn this tragic event into some creepy spiritual 'I told you so' moment, but I think of the time spent outside of Feldkamp's - Pam Feldkamp laughing at the fetal development signs, Bud Feldkamp trying not to make eye contact as he got into his car with a small child in tow - and I think of the haunting words, 'Think of your children.' I wonder if those words were haunting Feldkamp as well as he stood in the snow among the remains of loved ones, just feet from the 'Tomb of the Unborn'?

I did notice something else VERY strange:

www.christiannewswire.com...

The cause of the crash is a mystery. The pilot, who was a former military flier who logged over 2,000 miles, gave no indication to air traffic controllers that the aircraft was experiencing difficulty when he asked to divert to an airport in Butte. Witnesses report that the plane suddenly nosedived toward the ground with no apparent signs of a struggle. There was neither a cockpit voice recorder nor a flight data recorder onboard, and no radar clues into the planes final moments because the Butte airport is not equipped with a radar facility. Some speculate that the crash was due to ice on the wings, but this particular plane model has been tested for icy weather and experts have stated that ice being the cause is unlikely.

The author seems intent on pointing out there is no other logical cause for this plane crash other than "god dunnit". He mentions how odd the pilot was acting yet still concludes this. :shk:

For no real reason the pilot changed cause towards another airport that had no radar facilities and then it "crashed". Witnesses reported that the plane suddenly nosedived.. I do not think the cause of this crash is a mystery at all. I think it was a murder suicide commited by the pilot.. thats quite an obvious possibility actually.

Whats more I think the author of this article knows this. What a disgrace.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
strange you can be a genocidal maniac and kill millions of people and yet live a life of luxury.....to an old age richly rewarded for your actions.

should you attempt to change the world for the good you end up being assassinated,discredited or kept back,and those doing the oppression are rewarded for such efforts.

how do they put it,good cop bad cop,now and again you gotta make humans think your good by doing the odd good deed,give them some bones to chew one whilst you massacre the human population whilst they dont see a thing.

real gods dont kill anyone,they dont interfere they just guide.

causing someone to die in a plane crash is not the work of a god,but of an imposter.......soemthing that wishes to be god or wishes to make us believe it is god.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by welivefortheson]

<< 1   >>

join