It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a creepy coincidence!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The Family of Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, Owner of the Nation's Largest Privately Owned Abortion Chain, Dies in Montana Plane Crash

How weird is it that the plane crashed into a Catholic cemetery that has a Memorial to the Unborn, dedicated to all babies who have died because of abortion?

www.christiannewswire.com...

In my time working for Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust, I helped organize and conduct a weekly campaign where youth activists stood outside of Feldkamp's mini-mansion in Redlands holding fetal development signs and raising community awareness regarding Feldkamp's dealings in child murder for profit. Every Thursday afternoon we called upon Bud and his wife Pam to repent, seek God's blessing and separate themselves from the practice of child killing. We warned him, for his children's sake, to wash his hands of the innocent blood he assisted in spilling because, as Scripture warns, if "you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you". (Ezekiel 35:6) A news source states that Bud Feldkamp visited the site of the crash with his wife and their two surviving children on Monday. As they stood near the twisted and charred debris talking with investigators, light snow fell on the tarps that covered the remains of their children. I don't want to turn this tragic event into some creepy spiritual 'I told you so' moment, but I think of the time spent outside of Feldkamp's - Pam Feldkamp laughing at the fetal development signs, Bud Feldkamp trying not to make eye contact as he got into his car with a small child in tow - and I think of the haunting words, 'Think of your children.' I wonder if those words were haunting Feldkamp as well as he stood in the snow among the remains of loved ones, just feet from the 'Tomb of the Unborn'?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It are things like these that tell me without doubt there is a higher power.

And it is odd. For the longest time I was sure I had the answers. I would spend hours and hours on the internet slamming believers into the ground.

I just hope that whatever that power is truly is forgiving.

I guess it has been about a year now, maybe a little longer, I was humbled once again... Another odd thing is that I can't remember what changed my mind, but I just kinda' knew.

S&F

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I could swear there was an earlier thread on this, only it was blaming the Democrats.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The children are fighting back you think?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I noticed the tombstones before the plane crash, but I don't think this is all so bad or weird yet. The real test is will he abort his reincarnated family members. hmm?...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Coincidence.. or it's possible that this privately owned plane was actually aimed at the cemetary so his death would be newsworthy and fodder for people to say "look god punnished him!" on forums. Was the pilot a god army pro-lifer maybe?

This event could be spun either way. It's very odd that a prolife group discovered this coincidence though....

edit. he didn't die? the article is sick.. it's actually gloating that his children died.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
he didnt die his kids did thats sad and anyone who #ing goes oh you had it coming, listen abortion is not cool but in some cases its for the best, you think it is right to bring a child in the world of today let alone the world in general, this place is big scary and unforgiving one wrong move and your dead, also if the people bearing the child have no money and decide to keep it, it will have a #ty life and possibly die , or if they put it up for adoption then it usually finds out it was adopted and has to deal with some crisis of trying to find their biological parents who may or may not want to speak with them. i'm just saying the people who say they believe in god and the holy bible dah dah dah... and then turn around and say oh well his kids died its because he was probably trying to make money your hipocrits i never heard god say do what you think is right and i may or may not crash your children into a cemetary. there are plenty of situations that could be appropriate for an abortion i just dont see it as bad if you catch it early but cmon your hypocrits if your basking in this mans loss. im sure you couldnt think of something you must do that is so horrible that a higher power murders your children, especially if that something is your job. and i am 100% if that higher power is god and the father of this jesus fellow and he believes what he preaches he wouldnt be smiling down on those smiling at the two dead kids thinking well it was their dads fault. im sure god wishes sorrow on no one no matter what they have done i believe our own sorrow and sadness and guilt is enough those who cannot see their errors he will deal with.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by AndreDC]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
God used to do important things. Now he assassinates abortionists and helps football players win games.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
God used to do important things. Now he assassinates abortionists and helps football players win games.

All I can add to that is: "Amen brother".

Chrono

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well here we go about another abortion debate.

Honestly, I think it was a hilarious display of coincidence.

If they children were fighting back, why would they take him? It's his JOB, he isn't making the choice to ABORT a PREGNANCY.

The kids would attack the parents if anything.

Bottom line.

HILARIOUS coincidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Three years ago another of Irving Feldkamp's grandchildren, Chase, died in a sleeping accident (sounds very weird I know but the poor little mite slipped between the mattress and the edge of the bed.) That's two of his children and six grandchildren in three years he's lost. Very hard to imagine. In response to Chase's death donations were requested for an orphanage in in Baja Mexico, which paid for a playground facility.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012If they children were fighting back, why would they take him? It's his JOB, he isn't making the choice to ABORT a PREGNANCY.

He's helping to make it easier and gets paid for it. Therefore an accomplice to murder.

No such thing as helping to kill unborn children as a job, it's a crime. Only men have twisted the laws to make it not a crime.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It has always marvelled me that most of those who profess to being 'pro life' so often rejoice at the pain, suffering, and death of others. In truth they are not so much about life as about beng 'anti-choice'. And the hypocracy is doubled as most of these people call themselves Christian, when the original (true) Christians absolutely reject hatred, vengence, and violence.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Guess what’s going to be on the Sheeples menus Sunday morning at every single freaking church in America?

This is one reason I almost hate to admit I'm a Christian.
People lump all of us together!

BLECH on that!

peace

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
"Abortion Chain"? What the hell is that? Such phraseology elicits images of fast-food joints, pumping out piles of bland, disgusting junk food...

"Come for an abortions, stay for our burgers...have it your way..."

Bloody Fundamentalist Christian propaganda....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That article just shows that they don;t care about life any more than he does. Taking pleasure in the loss of his children... religion casting stones once again. I really take offense to the 'holier than thou' attitudes of the religious fanatics. Perhaps one day a truly 'christ like' attitude will prevail in this world and then it will be a wonderous place but for now 6 of one or half dozen of the other.. whats the difference.

just my spare change.

as for the coincidence? I dont believe in coincidences.

xul

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
The Family of Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, Owner of the Nation's Largest Privately Owned Abortion Chain, Dies in Montana Plane Crash

How weird is it that the plane crashed into a Catholic cemetery that has a Memorial to the Unborn, dedicated to all babies who have died because of abortion?

Yeah, how cool is that, eh?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I know from the weird things that happened in my life is that there is a plan, but most cannot even see it. Now and again people get glimpses of this, and it shows us that there is something weird going on.

Nice to see others see weird things too. Abortion is absolutely disgusting, but heck living in this world is worse, i think. Its catch 22.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Coincidences happen all over the world.

They are cool and creepy but they happen. Sometimes the world isn't as big as we think.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Reading through the comments you've made - I'd like to add my 2 cents to a few of them.

So you don't like the term "chain" to describe a conglomerate of businesses? Go find a politically correct word to use in its place then.

Did the author sound like he took pleasure in the loss? Not in my opinion.

Sunday church news fodder? MSM didn't touch this angle of the story.

Odd that a pro-lifer would discover this story? I guess the fact that the dude protested at this guy's house might cause a little name recognition.

Hilarious display of coincidence? I don't see the destruction of human life as hilarious whether in a plane crash or an abortion.

Don't believe in coincidence? Well, then how about "co-incidence"?

Intentional crash? Well, looks like it was a big waste of effort since the abortion angle didn't hit MSM.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

new topics

<<   2 >>

join