It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I prove my story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hello everyone I'm new here

I have been lurking these forums for quiet a while and have read many stories. I know this story will be dismissed because I am just a new user with no credibility and no proof but I ask everyone here to believe me and maybe someone can help me.

This was about 10 years ago, i was 14 and I was at my grandfathers place in Australia sydney . I have no record of hallucinating or making up stories, I have always been a pretty level headed kid. So again I cannot stress this enough, I did not make this up. Anyways I was sitting out the back of the house reading a magazine, I was depressed, sad and waiting for my dad to me up because I hated being with my grandfarther place, I had an eerie/ unsettling atmosphere, I cant put my finger on it. I heard a car drive by so I got up in excitment thinking it was my dad picking me up, But to my dissapoitment it was just a random car driving by. so as i was just about to sit down I cought a glimpse of a what looks to be a fireball coming down from the sky, I dont know if it was a meteor but it was falling at great speeds. I was amazed , I never seen anything like it before. I ran into the house to tell my grandfather but he was with one of my relatives so he said he would come out later. Anyways I ran outside again to see if I could notice anything else. and I did...

I dont know what it was, I wish I could come up with some sort of logical explanation but I cant. It was a blue shaped saucer, It looked s if it was cloaked because it seemed distorted, Its hard to explain. It sat there for about 3 min, just hovering, and all of a sudden 3 white lights switched on near the bottom of the object and it took off horizontaly at speeds that was easily over 500mph for about 400 meteres, stopped for a moment and took off into the clouds with such great force it pushed the clouds aside leaving a hole. I dropped everything and ran into the house scared [SNIP].

ever since that day I have been seeing strange things that I wont even get into. And I have been dreaming of greys over my bed just staring at me, not doing anything, but just staring at me, like they are in awe of my presence. since that day I have been having the same dream. I dont know why it scars me but it does, I have a bad feeling, a really bad feeling that something bad is going to happen.

I have only told 2 people this story but I havent told anyone at the other stuff i have witnessed.

was I seeing things maybe?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
thers nothing you can do to actaully prove to erveryone that it's real unless you have some pictures of said ufo. just be open and honest to all the questions your gonna receive. also you might wanna fix a few typos in your story.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by emotions

emotions

I think that was a most awesome experience.

Although it is true that our senses deceive us at times, I really doubt it in your case.

And I would add, that if you had no missing time, then you didn't have any other experiences that might have been unpleasant.

Lastly, I would say that if your memory of this event makes the hair on your neck raise, etc.etc., then more than likely it was indeed a very profound experience.

No one here should doubt the report of an experiencer. That would be foolish.

But I am sure that sometimes people make up stories to post here.

Hey! You had a lucky sighting way back then!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What do you think that it is going to happen? what does all the clues take you to?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't think anybody wants to hear about your "wet dreams"
Are you like 5?

This is aliens and ufos forum
Not the wet dreams forum

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Thanks for mentioning that bud.
I reported it as inappropriate.

here we have this guy talking about something he saw as a kid, getting it off his chest, and some braniac13 just has to cut him down with garbage like that. THAT was real courteous.

top topics

join