It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story I heard About How Kurt Cobain Really Died.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How do I know the police state wouldnt care about any new information. Look at how they handled the evidence and used shotty police work. It's obivious they didnt think much of it. I wrote this on the last thread but I think it got deleted by myself accidentally.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hmmm lots of hype for hole in the face dead guy. I listened to nirvana but took it no further. True there appears to be some inconsistencies in the matter (like any star studded murder these days) but I personally have no sympathy for a burnout loser anyways. The world is a better place without him. Let it go.

brill

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
he was comitted by courtney love,put on the doctors meds and then escaped.
two days later he was dead.

what more do you need to know?,the meds are designed to destroy your neurotransmitter balance,and they always do.

the psychiatric profession is nothing but a psychological warfare campaign in disguise perpitrated by our own future AI......clever.......attack people and tell them its good for them,if they resist tell everyone its all in their heads.......they dont stand a chance.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thought, I'd go through my old threads, and I came across this one. Just out of curiousness, has anyone else heard a story close to this one? Im just wondering if im alone with this story or if the guy who told me has told anyone else in the seattle area.

thanks guys, and or ladys...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by croaker013

I still think it was Courtney. But interesting story none the less.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I realize this is an old thread but it is an issue that I have spent a lot of time researching. To the OP, I have not heard that story. Not sure who you are referring to but if it was Dylan Carlson he tells conflicting stories and more often than not has been drugged up when giving interviews.
You are right about Rome. It was not a suicide attempt. Even the doctors in the Rome hospital say it was just an accidental OD. Plus, Kurt did not use Rohypnol........ Courtney Love did as evidenced by an interview she gave while in Europe shortly before Rome. Another interesting fact about Rome is Courtney's conflicting stories. In one interview she stated that she waited 2 hours to call an ambulance after finding Kurt on the floor with his coat on and a fist full of cash (her words). If you are committing suicide, then why do you need cash?
Something that many do not know is that upon leaving rehab, Cobain came home to find all 4 tires on his car deflated, and his credit cards canceled. He wanted Dylan Carlson to buy the gun for protection. Why? The police had taken all Cobains guns after Courtney made a false police report saying he was suicidal.
There is a lot more evidence such as credit card use after his death and 3 times the lethal dose of heroine in his system.
If you are looking for some more info check out Cobain Case . This site was set up by Tom Grant the private investigator that Courtney Love hired to find Kurt. Listen to the recordings from Courtney, Tom, and Rosemary Carrol (the Cobain's friend and lawyer).

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Loved kurts work, brilliant stuff. I heard he was a mind control victim who suffered serious mental stress and depression as a result.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, read threw the post. Been a while. The man has been dead for a long time now, such a shame, has anyone heard anything new about the cobain case oe cobain conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: croaker013

Nothing new, but just saw Montage of Heck. Rekindled my interest in KC. And this case.

Your story is interesting, and if we apply the game of "telephone" to it, we can assume there is somewhere some truth nugget in it.

We do know that KC had asked his friend to buy him a shotgun BEFORE he went to rehab...
possible that CLove had his dealers involved in the plot, and had THEM contact HIM to hook him up w dope...I do think the junkie nanny was involved - he left a faked note for Kurt, but really for the PI to find...he was given $50,000 by CLove a few days after the death for "services rendered" and he was the last person to see KC alive.
Was Dylan Carlson someone you ran into or heard was involved?

Such a sad case. Especially after watching Montage of Heck, it's clear Kurt Cobain was a sensitive, authentic individual with a lot of love and a lot of pain.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: croaker013

I'm still thinking about your story, croaker013...
Do you have any more thoughts on it? Why would they even bring in the shotgun? And then where did they get the note to plant, if it wasn't expected that he would die?

I would guess that either 1.the person who told you the story doesn't know jack or 2.the person who told you the story only knows half of it - but what they told you is true (just without all the facts).

Someone planned it, IMO, since there was a note, a shotgun with the receipt and bullets in the paper bag on the scene. Mainly the note had to be premeditated...unless an insider was present and knew where Kurt's journals were and went and grabbed a page out of it (since it sounds more lije a journal entry than a suicide note anyway)?

Or maybe the dealer was manipulated by a master mind orchestrating the whole ordeal..

I can't help but wonder what pieces of what you werr told are true...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join