It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story I heard About How Kurt Cobain Really Died.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was always a big nirvana fan and a fan of kurt cobain's song writing ability. being a musician and recovering user. i always saw a lot of myself in the guy. So naturally I was always interested in his life and death. I've heard every conspiracy and fact of his death. Meaning that I've read all most every thing and watched every documentary that involved him and his mysterious death. My once best friend even kind of worshiped the guy. So anyway here's my story.

About five or six years ago I moved to seattle to live with my buddy his kid and his girlfriend.

Anyway, The next day sfter the day I arrived I went into town and quickly met a guy I had a lot in common with. And If anyone that is going to read this is familiar with the town of seattle knows where im talking about, "The Broadway District" to be more direct up on the hill, around the jimi hendrix statue.

So one day while 'hanging out', we go to talking about our favorite bands and music in general. I menchoned nirvana and he told me this amazing story.

He told me that he use to know a guy who use to know kurt cobain, He went on to say that basically that this guy was kurts best friend/supplyer. Well he went on to say that this is what went down the day he died.

That kurt called him up and he was suprised to hear from him because he was suppose to be in rehab in Los Angeles. He basicially wanted him to do 2 things, buy him a shotgun because he was scared that somebody was trying to kill him because of the rome incident. I ask rome incident? you mean when he attempted suicide? he said, that what actually happened in rome according to his friend was that kurt was smart about what and how much to take when it came to alcohol and sleeping pills. Basically saying that kurt thought that someone tried to kill him... ya know, some one slipped him something in his drink that he didnt expect.

Anyway, he was sick and more paranoid and out there because he was in withdraw. And that's the second thing he wanted him to bring a lot of dope. And it just so happened that he got a hold of some more pure stuff by pure coincidence... some 'china white'. You see, all they usually have out in seattle is black tar which isnt as strong or as pure as china.

So they get over to kurt's with the stuff and he uses usual amount, And the next thing they know he freakin' O'D's!!! what they didnt know untill later was an hour before another of kurts friends stopped by with a bit of black tar. And that bit combined with him being in rehab for a bit bring his tolerance down combined with the good china, all of it killed him.

So what did they do? they took the shotgun and made it look like a suicide the best they could. i mean junkies arnt the best at faking crimes all they knew to do was finish off the note that he was writing to quit the band and make it look like a suicide note and wipe their fingerprints.

So that's my story. Also, he bot him the shotgun a little earlyer. I wanted to tell the story the best I could under the max characters. I hope I cleaned it up enough so they don't delete this for the third time. Buy the way this is just a story. Im not offering proof or saying this is for sure. But it might be true, And if your a fan of nirvana or of kurt cobain you might want to hear it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No offense man.. you had this thread deleted twice now... You have to understand any "narcotic" topic is getting crushed as of late.

Even "cleaning" it up... its complete hearsay, no links/video/evidence to back it up.

His closest friends still believe "courtney" was involved with the murder/suicide... I would take their word over a "dealer's" any day.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Never said it was a dealer this time. Also, people post storys and hear say all the time, just because you dont agree with it dosent mean you should delete it. Let it ride man. Come on, i've cleaned it up the best i can. If ya really want the evidence is proof enough. But man, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. And if that dosent make since, what I mean is the evidence can always be interpreted in different ways especially in this case and if it gives the case a new look into it then so be it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by croaker013

Does not matter if you stated that this time or not.... I read the first two attempts at the thread. The fact is still THAT is where the info came from.

I did not delete those threads, I just stated my opinion... beyond that, how does this tie into the nature of ATS?

-edit- I hope your thread gets to stay this time, but don't be put off by those who do not agree with you.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ha, this is my kind of conspiracy. I've heard it was Courtney Love actually.

Check out his suicide note, and the difference in handwriting styles.

A handwriting practice sheet found in Courtney Love's bad a week after Kurt's death

This is a really fascinating read, if it is the same one I read a few years ago.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hmmmm, a big fan of Kurt, now are ya?

Just a thought, if this story has a grain of salt to it, he was murdered, even if by accident.

Why would you tell this story on ATS, instead of marching on over to the closest police station to report it?

edit spelling

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I lived on Capitol Hill in Seattle for several years a while back, and heard my share of stories regarding Kurts death being more likely the result of his "dealings" with his supplier.

I was never into the heroin scene, but I had a friend who was, and one day while hanging out on Broadway outside a cafe, I heard two of his supplier "friends" commenting on how my friend had overdosed in a bathroom the night before, and they were laughing about how they had left him there in a puddle of his own vomit.

These people frankly didn't give a rats ass about the guy, and even went so far as to laugh about what a lightweight he was concerning his drug of choice.

If you've lived in Seattle for any amount of time, you'll probably full aware that it has the underground moniker of "Hate City" and can no doubt back this up by the general attitude of many members of the Hill Crowd.

I'm not a fan of Courtney, and neither were the people I met who passed on the speculation and rumors that it was in fact Kurts DEALER and his associates that set up the suicide scene.

Junkies in general, care more about their own skins and next fix than anything. It would not surprise me one bit if that whole circle of Kurts "friends" in that scene were just using him for a free fix and eventually got greedy for more.

R.I.P. Kurt. You were too trusting.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Why would you tell this story on ATS, instead of marching on over to the closest police station to report it?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

Why don't you go down to the police station and report that the government covered up information in Roswell while you are there too? Oh yeah, also don't forget about reporting the strange collapse of WTC building 7 while you are at it as well?

We tell stories on ATS because telling them to the police does nothing. At least on ATS people read the information.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'd always had my money on Courtney too. How very convienient with her album release. Even her own father doesn't trust her and spoke of her desire for fame and fortune to override anything and everything. Meida whore. Possible murderess.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X

Why don't you go down to the police station and report that the government covered up information in Roswell while you are there too?

Because I don't believe this, and even if they did, who got murdered over it?

Oh yeah, also don't forget about reporting the strange collapse of WTC building 7 while you are at it as well?

I don't believe this one either.

We tell stories on ATS because telling them to the police does nothing. At least on ATS people read the information.

How do you know telling the police does nothing? Really, have you gone in to a police station and tried reporting your stories about Roswell, and building number 7?

I think not!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I knew a guy, Skip a Starr. He was "not healthy" and in with the grunge crowd but the bad side of it. There were a lot like him. I know Broadway too and the trustfund kids that pretend to be homeless. The good gay crowd has cleaned that section up and everyone love it. Still though remember the mass murder over by Volunteer Park a few years ago inthe morning after a rave. Some of the most beautiful people there and a small section of really sick underworlders that go up and down the west coast and into the interior via the trains.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Looks like Cobain wrote a pretty long suicide note. Why would he write that note if he wasn't really thinking of killing himself and if Courtney Love really did write the note then shouldn't it be easy to tell?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think it was Groehl

Could have been E. Fudd...he did own a shotgun right?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The Suicide note doesn't clearly read like a suicide note till the last couple lines, and those happen to be lines that are a complete mess and totally different from the rest of the note. Kinda funny there where no prints on the gun, shells or pen either

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Or maybe he was shot when he had a change of heart.. From what I read in a Christian magazine, he became a Christian one night quit the band and was murdered the same night by the group he was working for.

But I'm not quite sure, I read it several years ago and I might be referring to a different rockstar(also very famous and around the same period)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Even if they accidentally killed him, why go to the trouble of using the gun, it seems that an overdose would be more than enough for a suicide. Forensics would lead to a possible anomoly in his death if the gun was not done just right. Too much to chance.

Sure they broke the law with the drugs but even so it would be involuntary manslaughter, I don't think his friends would want him to die, maybe they were paranoid but who knows? Sounds strange that he would shoot up with anyone around if he were planning to end his life.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Yeh Im with you on that.

I think he was having an affair with Courtney,and she got pregnant,,they panic'd because if Kurt found out he would have them both killed.
Also didnt Courtney find the letter so many days/nights after?

And some of the ending wasnt his hand writing.
Dont his friends and others that believe he was killed have so much evidence but the police wont re open the case.

Why wasnt there any prints on the gun? which is what I read somewhere.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

That's the exact same reply I gave on the other deleted threads. Why go to the trouble?

Thanks for saving me some typing.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Why the hell would dave groehl kill kurt cobain? That's nonsense and not something to be joked about. It's a persons life, and I am sure that the death of kurt was hard on all of the band members.

In fact, in some of dave grohls music (I'm fairly familiar with most foo fighters songs) I get the impression that dave grohl is upset at kurt for being selfish and taking his own life, causing the other people in the band to be without a job. I chalk his strong career with the foo fighters up to being determined to "stay alive" in the music business after kurts choice.

I think long road to ruin is kind of about kurt. Read the lyrics.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A few different people said something to the effect of how I have no proof and how this thread should be deleted again. And also how I should go to the police and how the storys not credible just because the person who told it to me happened to be under the influence/addict of a certain drug. please let me respond.

Here's the deal guys, First off i'm defenately not going to the police. Because I've thought about going that road myself, and I didn't. Because for one thing, I have no evidence. Only a story told by a questionable person. You thing they'd believe me? Probably not, and even if they did what could they or I do about it? Im not going to give a name, no way im not a rat.

Even if I was a fan of his music and I think it was horrible thing that happened. That's what im not about, and what good would it do. Kurt Cobains death will never change he will allways be dead and their will always be questions conserning his death. Even if the guy who orginially told the story came out and said "I was there, here's what happened."

Don't you think there would be people trying to shoot down his story and or trying to disprove him based on the money involved with the conspiracy of his death and even for a small thing like a mans pride thinking their right about how it all went down. I dont think It would matter. But I'll tell you who it would matter to and what could hapen with this story.

It matters to Kurt Cobain's fans, because if for some reason later down the line that this story ends up being true then maybe the roots of justice started here. With US. We all know the police state isn't interested in a 15 year old death of a 'Druggie Rock N' Roll Mega Star'. But I digress.

Bottom line, what I heard was a story. It might be true, it might not. But It could be what happened and that's a great thing. No, not what actually happened but any new light that might shine in on a murder/suicide we might find the truth in that light.

Im not searching for anything or offering any truth for certain. The only truth I can offer is a story that claims to be true. So take it as that, lady's and gentlemen... just a story. But let me just say this, It really dosent matter what kind of person I heard this story from. I don't think that's the greatest importance. Any human being is capable of telling the truth as they are capable of telling a lie. Just don't assume it's a lie just because of what that person is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join