It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone here in denial about this war?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Pardon me if I sound like I am ranting here, but we are free to post our opinions, are we not?

It seems that the reality of this war on terrorism escapes everyone here.

Wake up people, this war is not one of choise. we do not have that option.

You can get lost in threads about this topic, drown in babble and loads of crap, and listen to political spin from every angle and every orifice.

But we must all see the reality of this situation, we are not choosing the enemies here, we will be attacked and each time it will only get worse, you cannot elect it away, you can't wish it away. it is going to be in your town or City in some way or form if it is not already.

You have to stop blaming everyone for it, other than the enemy, and that enemy is radical Islam.

If you can't see yet where we are going in this war or beling taken by the enemy, you are either blind or a total idiot.

Maybe you think it will all just go away, or it is so far away for now that you just do not care.

WAKE THE F' UP ... you must be dreaming.

If you think there is a path to peace, then maybe you have converted to Islam and already have your 72 virgins.

This war will require the men and women of this free world, in time it will even require a draft in the USA, and the toll in lives both in the military and 'civil' world will be far beyond anything you are willing to believe or even think about.

We all must accept this reality, there is no choise in this matter, you can either sit on your A$$E$ and think all is well or see the reality that awaits you and the rest of us.

Iraq is just a talking point now, Afghanistan "old News" ...Syria, Iran and North Korea will wake you up in the future.

If you are not killed in the series of terrorist attacks that are sure to happen between now and then.

We did not pick this fight, we have no choise, and we will go where the enemy takes us.

No matter who the leaders are!

Gazz

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It's all the muslims' fault. Islam is a terrorist religion.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Terrorism is not relegated to "just" Islam and Muslim's, despite what some may think.

Though I have some tendency to want to argue/debate some of what you say UM_Gazz, I think that in a deeper sense, your message is 'pure' and not in need of debate; not from me anyhow.
Great food for thought though UM_Gazz.

seekerof

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Islam is no more a terror religion than Christianity. When you stop to think of the millions that have died as a result the Crusades, the Inquistion or for so-called heretical beliefs, you really have to ask who has the greater propensity for inspiring terror. I despise organized religion in any form simply because it inspires so much hate.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Radical Islam is the fall guy for the Illuminnati's latest terror campaign against organized religion and self determination.

"If they did not have an Osama bin Laden, they would have to create one." --recently-retired former deputy director of the CIA, Milt Bearden on CBS News 9-13-01.

Please don't start hating Arabs...that's what the globalists want..wars, and rumors of wars--it all helps their Hegelian dialectic to succeed.

It was the Germans, the Russians, the Chinese and now the Arabs...everyone and anyone must be their enemies so that they can justify their construction of their world government as the solution to the crises they have created.

WAKE UP !!! This is Vietnam X 2 over there, and will eventually blossom into WWIII so the lower classes will eliminate themselves while the privileged few hang out in their underground bunkers eating caviar and drinking Chateau Mouton Rothschild until its all over.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot

Please don't start hating Arabs...

Who said anything about hating arabs?

This is not my message!

I do not blame all Muslims nor do I blame Islam.

I blame the radical "twisted" islamists who will have a world living under Islamic law or those who cannot be converted will die.

If you can't see who the enemy is or are afraid to see the true reality of this war, then there is no point in reading my thoughts.

They brought this war to us, not the other way around.

You can continue to escape this reality by saying it is part of an agenda to claim oil, or to support the jewish state, or just about any made up way you choose to view this conflict.

I choose to see the reality that exists as it is.. and that reality is we are at war at the moment and for a long time to come with RADICAL ISLAMISTS!

If you should find yourself waking up to shocking news of a terrorist attack anytime in the near future remember my words in this thread, then I want you to use the other part of your brain to understand this reality.

Gazz

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Most of you have no idea. This isnt about 'radical muslims', its not about republican or democrat, jew or gentile, black or white. This is between good and evil, and you cant tell which is which by the color of the skin or the religion that one practices. The REAL terrorists are the ones that perpetrated 911, and OKC.
Think you know what happened there? Why, because the government told you what happened?
You are being played.
There is more evidence to prove the official story false then there is to prove it true.
Dont hate anyone, thats what feeds this great evil that grips our nation. Hate brings only hate, and violence only violence.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Terrorists are not born, they are made !

Deep

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Oh...which radical Islamists?? You mean Tim Osman (AKA Osama bin Laden) who was here getting CIA training for quite some time in the 1980s, or Saddam Hussein who George Sr. had his ambassador to Iraq give the green light to on the eve of his invasion of Kuwait...or "Al Q'aeda" which was a term coined by the State Department for the CIA-controlled terror unit they created??

Where are these "Islamists" who you think carried out 911 and are planning more attacks. Have you seen one single, solitary shred of evidence pointing to Arab involvement in 911?? The enemies of our nation are right here insid this country and many of them look very western and wear 3-piece suits to "work" every day.

Oh my, if you don't see it on CNN it must not have happened right?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
FACT: Iraq had no WMD as of the commencement of U.S. hostilities in 2003.

FACT: There were no Al Qaeda ties with Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Therefore any sane individual can only conclude the threat of islamic terrorism must not be in any way, shape, or form the giant threat that our governments claim it to be. There was no threat in Iraq that needed to be dealt with and those of us with that opinion have a world of proof backing that up.

Its not my position to defend wars that have zero defensive basis.

You must also realize that this is a conspiracy website. You will find that many or most people here do not take the word of our governments at any value and question every action. This type of questioning government position has allowed many of us to recognize the sham of a defensive operation that the Iraq invasion was.

As for future wars of this type in Syria, North Korea, or elsewhere, I'm not sure how anybody could ever believe "intelligence" services regarding these threats again. Can anybody logically believe their terrorist threat defenders in the government after having them just recently give out one gigantic lle about the threat?

Those of you who see the threat of terrorism everywhere need to take a step back and look at what actually happened with regards to retaliatory attacks made by the United States post 9/11. Using 9/11 as a scapegoat for indefensible military actions should not be tolerated. Adding lies to sweeten the threat should most definitely not be tolerated. Its time to wake up from the cloud that 9/11 and the media has put in your head and see the "war on terrorism" for what it really is: a sham.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
Most of you have no idea. This isnt about 'radical muslims', its not about republican or democrat, jew or gentile, black or white. This is between good and evil, and you cant tell which is which by the color of the skin or the religion that one practices. The REAL terrorists are the ones that perpetrated 911, and OKC.
Think you know what happened there? Why, because the government told you what happened?
You are being played.
There is more evidence to prove the official story false then there is to prove it true.
Dont hate anyone, thats what feeds this great evil that grips our nation. Hate brings only hate, and violence only violence.

You got it right, Aware.

It does us no good to point fingers at others. We are not without sin ourselves.

Trouble is, when someone blows up some of my countrymen and women, I want to see that someone gets paid back in spades.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Heelstone,

Well said. Thank God (literally) you showed up. I was beginning to think this was a website for the government-sponsored cover story only.

Great post.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A sham..... and a good way to get bigger budgets..... and pass more liberty snatching laws......and send more boys to die....and aquire oil rich land..... Hmmm, sounds kinda evil when i put it like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No.

Just the Republicans.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Heelstone:

FACT: Iraq had no WMD as of the commencement of U.S. hostilities in 2003.

Always a great response heelstone...

Riddle me this heelstone, if you will, since the most of the world and the UN had documented intel. records and reports that said Iraq/Saddam had WMD's, where did they go, heelstone?
The UN, along with those same countries, are still showing Iraq/Saddam having "unaccounted for" WMD's, where did they go, heelstone?

Can you clarify this for me and others please?
You do have that list of "unaccounted for" WMD's that I am refering to?
Do you have any links to sources that can account for all them...how about half of them, maybe? If so, please provide...I'd certainly be interested in reading them.

Thank you sir. Good to see you also.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
See what I mean?

Anyway, I can respect all views and opinions, all of us have one!

I will try to stay with the more real view of this conflict, and I believe TIME will prove me right here.

BTW.. I am not a republican and I have done a great deal of research on this subject.

I know this means nothing, but lets all just keep an open mind.

and remember this: Never underestimate the enemy!

who ever you may think that enemy is or what the motive or agenda is.

war is hell.

Gazz

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Always a great response heelstone...

Riddle me this heelstone, if you will, since the most of the world and the UN had documented records and documents that said Iraq/Saddam had WMD's, where did they go, heelstone?
The UN, along with those same countries, are still showing Iraq/Saddam having "unaccounted for" WMD's, where did they go, heelstone?

Can you clarify this for me and others please?
You do have that list of "unaccounted for" WMD's that I am refering to?
Do you have any links to sources that can account for all them? If so, please provide...I'd certainly be interested in reading them.

Thank you sir. Good to see you also.
We've gone over this a number of times here, but the reality is those unaccounted for WMD ONLY existed on paper. After all, how can anybody prove a negative? If there were no WMD in Iraq, and Iraqis claimed to not have any despite the protestation of other, larger governments, how in the world could they prove that these WMD did not exist if they were just paper tigers? UN cheif weapon's inspector Hans Blix has been quoted as saying that if he was given just a few more months, he could have signed off on Iraq having no WMD. The inspections were basically over with, which of course caused the quick military action by the United States. The invasion had to happen before the "official" announcement that Iraq was impotent.

Show me an Iraqi WMD Seekerof, and I will STFU immediately.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Cheif UN inspector says bush convinced himself of WMD (probably just another disgruntled republican:lol

This quote fits right in here
"......based on dubious findings, was not interested in hearing evidence to the contrary"
Thats the same thing with 911. The administration made an allegation BASED ON DUBIOUS FINDINGS, and IS NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by aware]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Look:
"Paper tigers" and here say, doesn't answer the questions nor does it provide sources to verify your assertion that Iraq/Saddam did not conclusively have WMD's.
You can talk about all those past threads all you want...the fact of the matter is that NO ONE has yet to answer the questions I have posed. No sources to show to the contrary of those "unaccounted for" WMD's.....no sources to account for all of them.

All I ask, is if your asssertion is correct and final, as you so claim it is, then provide to the contrary. I am aware of those past threads....I should be, I partook of most of them....still no one has brought forth any sources, profs, or evidences to show accountability for those "unaccounted for" WMD's. As such, where are those WMD's?

As I mentioned, the UN, as of today, is still showing those "unaccounted for" WMD's as just mentioned: unaccounted for.

Care to explain?
What? The UN hasn't updated their filing system?
Hasn't updated their website?
Hasn't had the time to correct the oddles of reports and documentation?

All I asked was two simple, relatively easy to "disprove" or "explain" questions, for which have or has yet to be explained today with factual linkings to refute or account for those remaining "unaccounted for" WMD's.

Can you provide to answers to those questions? IF so, please do; it would greatly put the "nail in the coffin" on and for your assertion that Iraq/Saddam had no WMD's at the time commencement of hostilities began.

Thank you again sir.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
There was no threat in Iraq that needed to be dealt with and those of us with that opinion have a world of proof backing that up.

Maybe an economic threat ?! Yes?
And maybe Iraq was the example for the rest to think about?
And since Iraq successfully converted to a Euro-Petro-Dollar two years prior?

The WMD was the Iraq international currency of choice. The Euro.

And was that a US National Security Issue? But of course. The US MUST protect it's economy, for when the USD is no longer in vogue, it is no longer worth anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join