It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool nessie story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
joefriday u r strange know one said nothing about a tuna and of course ther was bullet wounds because the lunatic deranged old lady shot it and i think the lady was visiting the loch not living there but i aint sure

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

joefriday u r strange know one said nothing about a tuna and of course ther was bullet wounds because the lunatic deranged old lady shot it and i think the lady was visiting the loch not living there but i aint sure

Oh, I'm sorry MachinegunJordan. I took a creative liberty with my submission and submitted "tuna" as opposed to the previously used "sturgeon" merely to inject humor into an otherwise mundane yet compelling rehash of a supposed event. It makes me glad I didn't use my first choice of blowfish!!!LOL!!!

I'll be more sensitive to your limitations next time.

Honestly, reading my previous message and now this one, do you really think I'm strange or perhaps maybe you are just a tad quick to judge?

Getting back to the topic of debate/discussion. Are they any pictures of the so-called 800 pound sturgeon carcass? Has anyone ever seen such a picture pertaining to this episode?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
well joefriday im sorry for judgingyou and i dont think you r starnge anymore.
there is know evidence of the exact sturgeon but i posted a link of a pic that looks close to 800(it was at least 5 or 600)
i heard this story on tv anyways so i cant really be sure if it happened either.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I hate fish. I hate fishing. I hate it even more when big ugly ass fish are pulled up out of their slippery enviro
then smacked in front of my eyes. Disgusting.

However, one thing I hate even more is the inability of adult people to discern between Text and Text Red.

"But stranger things have happend so it could be true!
just like Frankenstein, lol

Frankenstein is fantasy! He sprung full blown from the mind of a 17 yeal old female by the name of Mary Shelly!
I don't care how many movies are made about Frankenstein, or how many times videos are shown on television. He isn't real. He never was real. Nor will he ever be real.

The same probably hold true for Nessie.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
well radstar that was intresting(not) but that had nothing to do with the sturgeon conversation

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"The white sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus) is the largest known fresh-water fish in North America. The record claim for a white sturgeon, caught in Canada's Fraser River in 1912, was 20 feet in length and 1,800 pounds. A fish of 1,500 pounds was reported caught in 1928 in the Snake River in the northwestern United States. An 11-foot specimen weighing 900 pounds was found dead on the shore of Seattle's Lake Washington in 1987. Sturgeon expert Don Larson, curator of the Sturgeon Page Website, reports that sturgeons over 10 feet long are often caught in the Fraser and Columbia Rivers. Larson comments, "Most biologists I've talked to say that white sturgeon over 20 feet and 1800 pounds is highly probable." White sturgeons are not known from Iliamna, but have been found in other Alaskan lakes and in coastal waters as far north as Cook Inlet."

www.cryptozoology.com...

There are different kinds of sturgeon in different parts of the world. If the largest stugeon in N.A. was 1800 pounds and several have been found to weigh over 100 pounds it is possible. Also I have seen sturgeon weight close to that, 800 pounds that is.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ha thank you i new they could get that big but would anyone believe me no

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

just so you know, a sturgeon that big IS possible

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
excuse me, i meant to provide a link: to this site

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
for your info i checked out a book at the library and it said they get over 6 feet long and up to 1200 pounds so they can be 800 pounds

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i found multiple 800 pounder pics too so in yo face

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wonder how someone so immature could carry on a discussion for so long

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ur a newb i hope you know that so maybe you shouldnt talk junk okay or just not post if it aint part of the conversation.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
9ft Sturgeon caught in Swansea,South Wales last week weighting 250 ish pounds.

link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join