It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Pass Anti Free Speech Resolution/War on Terror now called Overseas Constingency Opera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Who in the hell do these people think they are?

Does the US have to comply to this thing?

Anyone else have any info on this?

"Man caused disasters" is the new term for terrorism?

What the hell is up with this word play?

Call it whatever you want..it's still the same thing!!

War on Terror is now called "overseas Constigency Operation?"

[edit on 26-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
1984. period. trying to warp the tiny little minds they think we have into the politically correct "be nice to everyone" mindset. whoo hoo. i'll be waiting for my two way TV and assigned job.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of "right speak" That's where we are now,a brave new world. I can only see this situation getting worse.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Political correctness and moving as far away from the previous administration as possible run amuk.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This isn't the first time this administration has used word play to make things seem less..shall we say "violent" or "aggressive."

I guess if we change the words around everyone will think it's ok for us to continue going after "man caused disasters."

Come on.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Obama's next move will be to disguise M2 Bradleys as Ice Cream trucks. This is pathetic folks. It is what it is and don't be fooled by this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow... "Man-caused disasters..." Unbelievable. I thought those were made in the bathroom like other ideas the UN pursues.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Protostellar]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
And we are looking at the reason why the NWO won't ever function well or come to gain full power.

When you are politically correct people don't take you seriously it gives them a psychological leg up.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, so many people complained often of the vague terminology behind the "War on Terror", but could it become anymore vague than "Overseas Contingency Operations"?

As for "Manmade Disasters", does anyone else believe that this label could be applied to so called "Global Warming" Contributors? I am very uncertain of how this might be applied in the long run.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Man-caused disasters?

That's a new one.

Perhaps, inserted into the legislation to sneak their minions from HAARP through phony, closed-door trials, before disclosure and the awakening starts, with the double-up of rounding up patsies and dissenters to be sacrificed by the media?

All this so people don't get their feelings hurt because there are disagreements about ideas and beliefs in this world?

C'mon, guys. Really? Is this happening?

Edit - spelling

[edit on 26-3-2009 by PH43DRUS]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sounds like they are trying to excuse the behavior of terrorists through the use of euphemisms. Don't let them! Call terrorism what it is. Dolled up phrases don't change the fact that terrorism causes death and suffering.

TheAssociate

top topics

join