It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

radiowaves...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just a little about myself before i rant lol.. i am single and i believe that the world is slowly becoming feminized by aliens... shapeshifters obviously at any rate the topic is to large to discuss here in my beliefs... My beef is radiowaves... i saw some earlier topics on the subject and i must say...

There IS something that is reading my mind.. ive been working around radios for the last 15 years at the grind... It always seems if i think that i hear the radio its asking me what i think i hearing... and whatever i think its fed back to me as if i needed a reminder of what i just thought!!!! and if im not thinking anything it thinks something FOR Me then blames me for thinking it in teh first place....

Ive been to teh psychiatrist for schizophrenia and he diagnosed me as one but... I think mental illness's are just caused by others in the first place... How we can cover up our mind by molesting anothers... eventually through the genetic pattern a human becomes little more than a battery for others to manipulate over and over... enter me.... at any rate if yoru reading this and have made it this far... What gives a person the right to breed over another?? Is it animal instinct?? ohh the solidity of family pointlessness... eat your kiddies up ;P

At any rate im just ranting now but i do believe that the government is for surely brainwashing us through the radiowaves... and i think that aliens are in calling the shots in human form , breeding us like fattened cattlle for our mental powers... LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Very simple, give feedback to the radio circuit.

Now to serious stuff, I dont think, radio wave's have the ability to program us. What makes you think so?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And what does all that have to do with aliens feminizing the planet?

I wish you all the best.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen to a schizophrenic if they stopped themselves from being "other" focused, and focused on themselves?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen to a schizophrenic if they stopped themselves from being "other" focused, and focused on themselves?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i can see some dyslexia there but thats becoming a statistic asnyway nowadays.

What makes you guys think that Gravemarker is necessarily a schizo?

I mean he can be overly paranoid with something but thats a long way from madness.

I obt to to cases.

Overly paranoid on something and being stuck with it.
or
Some ultra sensitivity which should be had a second thought.

Saying this Mr Gravemarker, any other devices you may be coming intelectual with?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Because he said so in the first post?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gravemarker

Question....have you been hanging around too many high powered telecom microwave dishes lately?

Not to make fun, but perhaps you might consider one of them aluminum foil hats tied to wire and run that wire to ground. They are quite effective at blocking out radiowaves....unless of course your standing in the path of one of them high powered telecom microwave dishes.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Apparently this thread is about more than schizophrenia. There seems to be a split personality thing going on. I'm looking at you, Aeons and logician magician.

edit - spelling

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If they could really brainwash people with radio waves, we wouldn't be discussing this right now because no one would know it was happening.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
Apparently this thread is about more than schizophrenia. There seems to be a split personality thing going on. I'm looking at you, Aeons and logician magician.

edit - spelling

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

Now THAT is an awesome buggy there.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gravemarker
Just a little about myself before i rant lol.. i am single and i believe that the world is slowly becoming feminized by aliens...

A feminized society is good for business.. for starters...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Feminized - read: people expect us not to kill, hurt, maim, and carry on like asshats.

top topics

join