It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge signals unwillingness to release secret 9/11 papers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

news.bostonherald.com...

Three families who lost loved ones in the 9/11 terrorist attacks head to court today to plead with a federal judge to release a million pages of documents detailing the mass murder of nearly 3,000 Americans.

Those secret papers, one Bay State family member told the Herald, are “so bad you won’t believe it.”

“It was out control,” Paul Keating, 45, said of security on Sept. 11, 2001, including at Logan International Airport in Boston where two ill-fated jets left on a collision course with infamy.

“My mother went through the most public murder you could imagine . . . and I’ve been putting up with this crap for seven years,” Keating said of his refusal to settle his case out of court.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: Fixed link to article.

Please use the Submit button to post articles.

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Hal9000]

[edit: fixed source link]

[edit on 26-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What is there to hide? I mean what is so secret in there that we the people cant see it? What is it they are trying to "protect" us from? I mean this is the biggest attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor and has changed the way we do business abroad and has caused us to nearly double our national debt along with the hundreds of thousands that have died. There should be no reason they are hiding info on 9/11 this crap should be released and all of it and not released with paragraphs blacked out.....

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: Fixed link to article.

Please use the Submit button to post articles.

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Hal9000]

join