It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of john lennon alive ... after supposed death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I believe this to be video proof that John Lennon is still alive. Watch it and tell me what you think.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And what, other than the 25 second video of some birthday party with a guy playing guitar, makes you think he's still alive?

It can't be just this video.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I wish he was still alive but if he was I dont think he would have given up trying to change the world. It doesn't seem like his way

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
John Lennon is dead, so is James Brown (even though this song came out before he died)...

www.youtube.com...

John Lennon is dead. He was gunned down in the street. It happened. I was there, or at least, I saw it on television which is just as good.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Naaaah ! I cant think what you see in the video that makes you think he is still alive?

Is that julians birthday party? what age? I didnt see anything that points to it being after his death, there has never been a hint that he could be as far as I am aware, if there had been, it would have been all over this city in a second.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok so, if John Lennon is alive, he goes to random children's birthday parties and strums on his guitar...so thats how he makes his living, being like a clown, but not as creepy, without makeup, and with a guitar!
John Lennon would have loved to be writting protest songs during this day and age and if he was alive, he would be doing just that...
First Paul, now John.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by summerdreary]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
hehe

i love how he #kd up the first part of the song!! what a legend

Mr lennon is not alive

and that is from someone who grew up in the great city of liverpool!!!

instant karma is my fav song btw ; ) we are gunna get u NWO bite ur right on ur A$$!!!

hehe
/me plays it just for the hell of it

www.youtube.com...

R.I.P Mr Lennon

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
He does seem older in the video than when he died. The hairline doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it is someone who looks like Lennon but is a celebrity impostor.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
John Lennon is dead, so is James Brown (even though this song came out before he died)...

www.youtube.com...

John Lennon is dead. He was gunned down in the street. It happened. I was there, or at least, I saw it on television which is just as good.

I agree, I was alive in the 30's and I remember when our planet was attacked by aliens. Now, I wasn't there, but I believe it because I heard it on the radio, which is just as good as actually witnessing something.

After that, the man of steel saved a bunch of Nun's from burning up in a church. From what I hear, he lept over a small building, with more force then a locomotive and even faster then a speeding bullet. I know he could fly because they kept saying, "is it a bird, is it a plane?"...He had to be flying, why else would they reference the sky, that is, the place where birds and planes fly around.

Thank God for the News, we'd be so dumb with out it. I mean what did they do before t.v.? Don't even tell me that they actually HAD to witness something to know it was true....I mean Jeesh?

Could you imagine if Jesus's trial took place today? We'd have to chase him down on his white bronco through the city of lost angles. Judas would get his own show after words. Pontius would write a book called "Furmans Justice: What is truth?" And quite poetically, Jesus wouldn't get the cross, He'd get "Juiced".

"If chewbacca is a wookie from endor, you must equite".

Imagine...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't know how many people know this or not , but Sean Lennon is not John Lennon's only Son. He has a son from his first marriage name Julian that looks and sounds exactly like John. Paul wrote a song about him called "Hey Jude". You may of heard it.

A pic of John Lennon (circa 1980 per Cosmortician).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81f9a9c9d0d6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

Ex

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That's not the shape of his nose~!
Unless he had facial surgery, not him, NO WAY!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It would be pretty cool if he was alive, but I don't think so. The King on the otherside...
Anyways, if he was alive, wouldn't he try to do some good music even from his shadow? I don't hear so much good music, or any that would seem to have his signature so he's obviously dead.
But, there is Paul McCartney, or his double William Campbell. There could be something to think about.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
well just for refence

i live in liverpool

hope that helps in some zainy way, i grew up with this stuff and i can go and walk 10 mins down my road to the house he grew up in..

caven walks and the caven club are and always will be apart of my heritage ect

Instant Karma always

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Man, he's looking old. Where have the years gone? Julian even had that hit record in the 80s. Can't remember the name of it though. I could look it up, but I don't want to. Sean is his son from Yoko, correct?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Thats not Lennon in the video and that's not a picture of Julian. The picture posted was of John in 1980.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Maybe it proves his guitar has lived on?

The vid really looked 1980s, wasn't Lennon shot in the head at close range outside his wife's place off the park in New York?

That really doesn't look like his nose. Even though noses are said to continue growing-that is a huge difference, though beakish?

Any history on that guitar?

And--- I do not think that he survived. This kind of thing is like... up there with Elvis sightings.

It would be nice if they did. Now I need whiskey.
I don't think they survived, guy, and I don't think anybody brought them back to life. And any video taken, might as well be someone's cruel joke.

Sorry... personal baggage.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmortician

Thats not Lennon in the video and that's not a picture of Julian. The picture posted was of John in 1980.

Thank you sir, that was the first one I pulled up and I thought, "Man he really looks like John here"....My bad everyone and thank you to Cosmortician for correction.

Here is a pic of Julian for sure and this is a little more closer to the op's video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bc1af5970da.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join