It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Panel Touts New Global Currency Reserve System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

A UN panel of expert economists pressed Thursday for a new global currency reserve scheme to replace the volatile, dollar-based system and for coordinated steps by rich countries to stimulate their economies.

I can hear Obama and Geithner now, " we didn't want a global reserve currency to replace the dollar, but this economic crisis is global, and requires a global solution."
or some equally trite, side-stepping, ass-covering BS

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I was thinking those exact words about 3 hours ago.
I believe it will come to that when ALL tshtf.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the usa is to big for a currency like that....
thats why they are breaking it down...to level it to "world average"

so the economic difference in about equal.and so acceptable for the rest of the world...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
yeah it will be nwo business as usual, secretly create a problem, and reluctantly solve the problem under mounting pressure from those affected by said problem, in a manner that just so happens to further the global agenda. so convenient i could throw up on myself.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If this comes to fruition people will stop buying US T-bonds and bankrupt our government extremely fast.

Not only our country but many countries will feel strain if this is to happen.

I for one am against this. The market is supposed to change. Even if it is a volatile market right now it will become steady again at some later date. The US might not be the reserve currency anymore at that time either (looks at China).

Edit: Wow, I used the word fruition.

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
To see what the UN has in store for america, check out former tennessee congressman Larry Bates' website at www.larrybates.com. I recently watched Dr Bates do an interview and what he told was spine chilling to say the very least. What was really freaky was when he told about the alter underneath the UN HQ in new york city where they have their "rituals". Check him, some very good info.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

That website is "parked"...no use going to it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

an alter under the Un HQ?? I'll be sure to check out that website.... man thats disturbing.

makes me want to crack open a cold can of pbr, pluck the eye from atop the pyramid and throw it on the grill.

There I go, daydreaming about summer!

sorry but if I don't weave some humor in here I think fire will erupt from my head... like this poor guy -->

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Try this one then, I checked it out and it's working. You can listen to Larry on talk radio. www.famcinc.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wakingmind

I posted a url you can listen to Larry on talk radio. Call in and ask him about the alter for yourself. I watched him do an interview with Rory & Wendy Alec on the God Channel back in february when he spoke of the alter.

new topics

top topics

join