It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Humans Abduct Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
We often ask, If there are Aliens and UFO's why don't they just

make contact and show themselves?. Well, if you take Roswell as

truth , there were dead aliens found and ALIVE aliens found. Where are

they? A publized event in Brazil January 1996 when up to 6 aliens were

killed or/and captured and turned over to US authorities .

If you were a ALIEN race , would you really want to come in contact

with these race of creatures ??

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
When we walk into lion territory we need to be alert.

We have that 50/50, they are good or malevolent and i will not sit back on my planet being unpleasantly surprised by those big dark eyed beings who do not belong here.

If ET's are real why do they "hide" themselves from us? Why not come forward? We hide when we are scared but so did Ted Bundy.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

That first video is CGI and the man who made it is a respected member of ATS

check your facts before posting please. You stated that as fact having done no research on the videos whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Well, first of all, you said there was some kind of event where Brazil captured some aliens and handed them over to the US...

Now, why in the world would you hand over aliens to the US?? Why not just keep them?

How did they transport them??? And all of these people are able to keep secrets with all the other leaks all over the place?

If that many people can keep secrets, then we're talking like aliens, and mind control and stuff. So in that case, we've got the humans doing the dirty work and nabbing the aliens. Then the aliens grab the aliens, and there's nothing left to show.

I mean, hey, I'm sure it all happened, but there's obviously more to it. Maybe they handed them aliens over to someone else and made the US the fall guy for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

What facts did I say ???? Did I say they are real, if you thought coming

into this thread would present aliens to you . You need a life.

My thread was about why would they bother to show themselves!!!

After the way the are supposed to have been treated.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hmm why do humans abduct aliens,hmmm maybe they just cant come up with their own ideas.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Well my friend, in the case of aliens abducting humans , its a well known

fact , that people who believe they were abducted are usually just

delusional and seeking attention .

But from cases involving crashed ufo ships and tales of alive aliens being

taken away, and never seen again . Makes you wonder Who should

fear Who.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I'm sorry i was being sarcastic. I just noticed that you posted this post after mine in tilted Why aliens abduct humans. Maybe we are just on the same wave length? Weird or whatever.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

fear Who.

Why then if they fear us and after we supposedly hurt/murder/mutilate them do they keep on coming back?
Why haven't we taken their technology by force with which we could travel to their planet and take over?
On earth name me one animal or insect to human that does not commit murder, what makes any specie different from all species on earth?
Fact, this is our planet.

I understand what you are getting at, but imo no, we are not the ones that are trespassing. You would protect your family with all you can and that does not make you the monster but you are protecting them from a monster.

If they are good i believe we will know spiritually and i don't get any good vibe from greys. I will say one thing, if ET's do exist and they come in large groups, there will millions of us who would welcome them with open arms and putting the hope for a trip in their ship over the true intention why they have come.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone

Originally posted by Seany

fear Who.

Why then if they fear us and after we supposedly hurt/murder/mutilate them do they keep on coming back?
Why haven't we taken their technology by force with which we could travel to their planet and take over?
On earth name me one animal or insect to human that does not commit murder, what makes any specie different from all species on earth?
Fact, this is our planet.

I can tell you this

Humans are the only species to kill for sport

If you were a alien and saw Darfur, gaza, mexico, .....

would you wanna chill with that race ??

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We do seem to be in between a rock and a hard spot with the truth,that is obvious. The only thing we can hope for,is more gov officials coming forward with more pieces of this giant puzzle. What we need is a people based data base with all these pieces being put together in a manner that is logical and makes sense,like missing persons near ufo events and military bases,and cattle mutilations etc. Bob Lazar has been one of the bravest x gov employees to come froward with some interesting details that help shed some light on things.
www.boblazar.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Say ET's are real, this whole shebang.. would you wanna chill with this specie which did this to this man?

www.crowdedskies.com...

Scroll to bottom of page.

Then to answer your question if i was one of them and i see Gazza, Mexico from the sky, would i want to chill with the human race? No, i would not want to be here, so i would take my ship and never return to planet earth. And clearly seeing there are still so much sightings tell me that they never leave. So either they do enjoy what they are looking at or they are just plain stupid to stick around

Killing for sport as humans do is murdering for fun or to show a "trophy". Animals do commit murder. An example, their trophy is being in charge, a king. Killing each other so one male gets all the females to himself, no sharing. Most humans won't kill for such a reason. Animals do kill for a lot of reasons we do not understand yet.

I was put on earth and here i will stay until i die, even if i get a "offer" to go with them i would not because i am an earthling. I love this planet and its species.

[edit on 3/26/2009 by qonone]

[edit on 3/26/2009 by qonone]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Humans are the only species to kill for sport

Bull spit. Dolphins and various apes do as well, and that's off the top of my head.
If you want to get into the nastier "sins" you'd blame strictly on humanity, I can assure your that animals do the same.

As for a almighty alien species that comes here... they abduct us, experiment on us, ect according to supposed accounts.

Seems they would be at least as bad as us.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

where was it stated as a " fact " ? maybe you should read again , you sound a bit confused .

I`m pretty sure his intent was along the lines of getting the "keywords" i.e names of alien races and lore written about them , to get people curious so they can do research for themselves.

first vid sounds like my grey (dog) when i come home from work lollol as for the second one , the giant stuff could be true , but for the other races listed I think the creator of this video was playing a little too much EverQuest that day in my opinion .

top topics

join