Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

why dont other countries besides U.S. disclose ufos?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
why dont other countries besides U.S. disclose ufos? I know the U.S. doesnt becuase they like to be on top of and in control of everything but why dont asian and european countries fully disclose Ufos. I know the U.K. Defence guy(forgot his name) has came out and said that they have attempted to shoot Ufos down but with no success. Do you think the U.S. has discussed it with other countries to keep everything secret? whats ur opinion on the matter?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hieishin

Hi, hieishin.

Hmmmmm. . . You're a little late in the news, no insult meant. B-)

MANY countries have opened their files:
France, Britain, Canada, Mexico, MANY in south-America. . .etc. . .
some celtic ones? Belgium? Sweden? . . .etc. . .

Many are tired to wait for the USA ! ! ! Sooooooo, they open !

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well im not sure about other countries but it was mighty suspect when the USA announced an agreement to share nuclear technology with India in order to build new power plants etc the week before it launched its HD cameras into space to map out the moon.
Sounds like they wanted to keep them quiet!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Thats not disclosure though, thats just a release of public records & as far as the UK files are concerned they have only released the ones that were of no threat to national security, or in other words only telling you what they want you to know & keeping the juicy stuff secret.
Thats the way it will be if the USA ever release files, nothing admitting there acknowledgment of UFO's & aliens.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't believe other countries really no much more then what they released to the public(maybe besides the UK) reportedly the aliens and or reptoids are only working with the U.S on technology sharing programs........ perhaps we where picked because they saw that the U.S could one day interfere with there programs? and if they gave us technology without explaining how it works... we would barely understand it anyways and would never be a true threat(although that may be changing now) besides they are so intertwined politically and militarily that it prob doesn't matter the u.S is the only country that has real info to disclose.. other countries know as much as the citizens do on the subject matter... if you want the closest thing to a country disclosing on the ufo\alien phenomenon check out the disclosure project where many military,ex nasa and civilians testify regarding aliens and ufos... these are very reputable people... its the closest thing you would prob ever get.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Maybe because there is nothing to disclose.

That whatever meaning from that you want.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is a treaty.
Signed shortly after the UFO saucers flew over the Capitol building.
I imagine US, Canada and UK at least to start as they got the
plans at the end of WWII.
Well only US got them before the other Allies.
Probably with Nazi Intel cooperation.
Gen Patton is thought to have gone after hardware but Intel
had the plans so the hardware was destroyed under orders.
A surviving part found by Bill Lyne might be discussed in a
new "UFO Hunters'" show. The part had a 1943 production date
and might be from a dismantled craft shipped after the war.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm never sure what people mean by 'Disclosure".

What has been released seems perfectly reasonable to me. Most countries efforts can be summarised thus:

Here are our records of a bunch of stuff that happened. Knock yourselves out. We don't what it is or why it happened. Hell, we don't even know if it is important or not...When do we break for lunch?

To me that is "Disclosure".

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
**mysterious double post**

[edit on 27-3-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would not say that people have opened there files, the cases they have given us have been poor. It is just that the americans probably control most of the info in there black projects, so it is well hidden.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've spent some time browsing the files the Canadian Government released. There really is some very interesting information available on this site:

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

I started by searching for incidents in my area, and was surprised at what I found. Take what you will from the documents, but I see this archive as an attempt at disclosure. Oddly, there are no files, that I could find, from the late 70s and on. Did something happen that forced them to compartmentalize?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe THEY have nothing to disclose, but a UFO never crashed on their soil like in Roswell 1947. Which may in turn have been in connection with the fact we were the first ones to develop nuclear weapons which brought the U.S. to their attention in the first place, and we either shot down one of their craft or it collided whilst doing some kind of surveillance mission at that time. Either way we got lucky and started the whole thing off. I don't know if there has been any bona fide crash's in other countries which yielded the kind of technology we must have found back then, whatever it is its important enough to have pretty much changed EVERYTHING, from the very structure of our government to how we are lead to live our lives right now.

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Maybe because there is nothing to disclose.

That whatever meaning from that you want.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not only will the mechanism not be disclosed but any thought
that would alter you conception of science is fought with great
comprehension to keep you out of the know.

Tesla clearly states he can transmit power without loss.
Radio waves have some loss in transmission and at the reception.
There are many details even questioning how does one power
a flying craft from the ground.

And how would this be done to a Tesla craft UFO.
We assume that there is internal power for any aircraft and
Tesla is assumed to have provided the designs for the internal
power plant when he was not allowed to build the Tower on
Long Island.

Well a giant pickup coil takes the power from any transmission
and works well with an internal supply.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I understand your admiration for Tesla and his work, but is it possible that you are have limited yourself to a very narrow perception? Yes, alternative energy sources and propulsion technology are probably at the core of the UFO issue, but Telsa was one man, and I can't help but notice that you seem to resolve everything the same way: Tesla was a misunderstood, exploited genius/deity. Please don't take offense, it's just an observation.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Nox Vulpes]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Something as big as the existence of Aliens, would be a World decision, could you imagine a Ship full of Aliens landing on the White house lawn? I can think of a dozen countries who would declare war if the US didn't share straight away, simply because of the technological gains they would imagine the US would receive.

It would have to be a World decision, no country could be allowed to do this on their own, thats why I always s'n-word' when I see people think the should land at the White house, the USA may be a big country, but it doesn't speak for the whole planet, as much as the Government there would like you to believe, the USA is still only a fraction of the Worlds population.

Also IMO why would they go to a country, that has had soldiers in combat somewhere in the World almost non stop for over 60 years? I think perhaps they would think that a little too much.

If I had a say in who when and where, my choice would be somewhere like, Australia, or New Zealand, Maybe Canada, somewhere, that they wouldn't have to have a 2 mile cordon, to stop people taking a pot shot at them.

Of course this is IMO but I don't think for a second the White house will even be on the list of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
You're a little late in the news...

That was not disclosure as the disclosurists define it. What these countries have done is a release of files on sightings and the like. It was not an admission of a cover-up or an admission of any knowledge relating to the "truth" of the phenomenon.

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Many are tired to wait for the USA ! ! ! Sooooooo, they open !

What the other countries have done in regards to the UFO files, the United States did decades ago. See the Project Blue Book files.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
AS i`ve said before IMHO, we tend to generalize "people" when discussing UFOs online.
We have to remember there are us here on the internet discussing UFOs and then there is the majority in the world....those who could care less about UFOs or disclosure. So on a world wide opinion scale, it`s not as important as it is to us in the minority.

With that said, I think what people who are interested in the subject want in the form of disclosure, is the government coming out and saying:

"Yes citizens! Aliens have been visiting us, are among us, and we have been lying about it for 60 years. We have the crashed disks in our posession, sorry about that."

How did i come to that conclusion?
Because governments have been releasing their UFO files alot more willingly lately, and it`s still
not enough. Posters are still crying that they`re not releasing everything.
WEll, sad to say but they dont have to release anything.

Hey, what if the truth is thats all they have? Would you rather they lie?
Im not saying thats the case, but my mind is open enough to be able to keep it in consideration.

Say the gov did say that. Then would that be enough to apease all the coverup consparacy nuts?
Next they`re going to want to take a ride on the craft, have dinner parties with craft occupants, hey...maybe even bring one in as a roomate!!!

It just aint gonna happen. Atleaset not in our lifetime.

Sometimes, I wish the governments would just come out and say it.

"Yes citizens! Aliens have been visiting us, are among us, and we have been lying about it for 60 years. We have the crashed disks in our posession, sorry about that."

Alot of people on the forums would quickly jump up and say, I TOLD YOU SO!!!
And these will be the very same people who insisted that we should never trust the governments.

People in general, only trust the government when it`s convinient or fits their agenda, viewpoints, or beliefs.

As i`ve said in other threads, the kind of disclosure that people here expect isn`t going to come from any government, guru, self proclaimed contactees, spiritual enlightenists, space brothers(chuckle) or tinfoil wearing nut cases.
It will have to come from the UFOs themselves.
They need to land in public and introduce themselves (if they indeed do exist).

But it obviously seems that they have dont want their existence known because they are the ones sneaking around doing who knows what. Shouldn`t that raise red flags?

If you caught someone sneaking around your yard or house, hiding, would you consider them friendly?

Maybe the governments are in part to blame, but if you are going to blame anyone, blame those UFOs.

And tell them to stop all this sneaking around!

[edit on 27-3-2009 by johnjohn808]

new topics

top topics

join